Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s Easter Sunday in a few hours, the day of Eggs, and still no sign of this promised malarkey….

View attachment 2086491

Where are our baking videos Skank ? My daughter has the ’Sads’ as I promised her we would be following your expert recipes this weekend…no only joking, I wont be doing that, as I’m not a cruel mother and this is no way I’d subject her to that horror, though as your Easter baking hasn’t materialised anyway (what a surprise) it’s all mute I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️
Come on Kylie skanks busy as i type this editing that baking video she did with Bunty months ago to post later. Few Easter chicks, egg and bunny rabbit emojis job done, plenty of good mummy points and idiot "your the bestest mother in the world" comments from her fan. 🤣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So it’s Easter Sunday in a few hours, the day of Eggs, and still no sign of this promised malarkey….

View attachment 2086491

Where are our baking videos Skank ? My daughter has the ’Sads’ as I promised her we would be following your expert recipes this weekend…no only joking, I wont be doing that, as I’m not a cruel mother and there is no way I’d subject her to that horror, though as your Easter baking hasn’t materialised anyway (what a surprise) it’s all mute I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️
I guess there is'nt a Tescos near her Turkish 'Oliday residence therefore she cannot buy the 8 portion carrot cake, stick a couple of choccy eggs on top and call it an Easter Cake "Wot Ize juss mayde fer der kidz innit!" (before Harvey stuffs the entire thing in his mouth in one go)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dwight is feckless, I know he paid for his son and KP made his life hell and that KP hasn't told the full story about the extent of Dwight's early involvement. But any decent man would have kept fighting for his son's welfare and exercised his rights as a parent. Instead you have Harvey now a vulnerable adult being exploited by KP to generate coin over and over. Therefore, I have no respect for Dwight Yorke. He could have stepped in at any time and stood up for his son and not given up. I don't like Peter Andre but he's been there for his kids when they needed him and so has Kieran.
We have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
KP has got competition on twatter, she is now being compared to Carol Vorderman regarding it's plastic surgery and MH. I've never seen so many posts!

carol.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Dwight is feckless, I know he paid for his son and KP made his life hell and that KP hasn't told the full story about the extent of Dwight's early involvement. But any decent man would have kept fighting for his son's welfare and exercised his rights as a parent. Instead you have Harvey now a vulnerable adult being exploited by KP to generate coin over and over. Therefore, I have no respect for Dwight Yorke. He could have stepped in at any time and stood up for his son and not given up. I don't like Peter Andre but he's been there for his kids when they needed him and so has Kieran.
dwight can not do a lot because he never married Skanky, married men have equal rights over their children with the mother, unmarried men dont when the mother usually has them fulltime. my b i law once left his wife after a row and took their infant son with him ( he never moved out,just went off, to calm down) i messaged her on the quiet, just to let her know they were safe at my house and not to worry,he will be back soon. she only phoned the police and they turned up at my house to check the baby was ok. after they checked him, they left, they told my b i l he had equal rights as his wife and could take the child where he wish, as the child was not at risk. his wife was fumming about it . i was angry with his wife for throwing me under the bus too,as my husband said i should have stayed out of it,i only wanted to put her mind at rest though. the difference is,if kieron took the kids,same as she did,after a welfare check,police would just go, but with dwight not married ever to skanky,if he took Harvey,skanky would charge him with kidnap etc., i dont blame Dwight at all for staying away from her,he knows what shes like,bet her being photographed ,falling out of clubs , pissed when pregnant with Harvey ,was all designed to stick it to Dwight, that she can do as she wishes with her body, even if she was pregnant and he could only stop it ,if he married her. shes a disgrace
---
Am I missing something? How does this relate to KP?
matching mustaches ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
KP has got competition on twatter, she is now being compared to Carol Vorderman regarding it's plastic surgery and MH. I've never seen so many posts!

View attachment 2086567
I've seen that on twitter and I don't get it, I think she looks great. Am I needing to go to specsavers? lol Carol is still hot, has an IQ of around 170, a pilots license, a kid who has a PhD and works for NASA and the integrity to call out our scumbag MP's....she makes Kipper look like a dung beetle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right off to work i go, stay safe, be good and enjoy the rest of your evening everyone see you all later at teabreak ❤
Wonder if skank and sink boy are arguing that much their to busy to cook tea just had to cook a chicken curry and a pork, fried egg and round chips for my 2 idiot sons because they wanted something different,,, pair of spoilt cunts they are and dad's an idiot pushover. 🤣
IMG_20230408_170912_230~2.jpg
IMG_20230406_164924_645~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Laughing at Katie trying to play the Earth Mother, baking with Bunny all week.
When actually, she's having more interminable nail/hair treatments in yet another holiday resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
poor Kieron cant starve her though,she has information of his life, via the kids, he cant afford to go via solicitors either and shut her down like PA did .people think he is scared of her, he should be, shes unstable and evil, perhaps he has been advised to do it this way,hes not naming her and as she cant contain herself, maybe its the ONLY way he can get an independant invention for her, when she does kick off , im sure there are reasons, for reasons ! if he got to fight dirty to get those kids back,do it i say, they are already mentally affected, by her.
Yep, Kieron's frustration and anger must be off the charts. I think anyone that ever had any dealings with her lives to regret it, she's poison, and so it's easy for me to say he shouldn't get involved in public tit for tat, he's done well so far ro remain calm. It should be a warning to any man thinking of getting involved. Tbh how she treated Alex should have been enough to put people off.

Reactions: 27
I've seen that on twitter and I don't get it, I think she looks great. Am I needing to go to specsavers? lol Carol is still hot, has an IQ of around 170, a pilots license, a kid who has a PhD and works for NASA and the integrity to call out our scumbag MP's....she makes Kipper look like a dung beetle.
Vorderman is also a liar who sold her soul to the red tops.
She's lied for decades saying she's never had any surgery, expecting the general public to be gullible fools. She's as plastic as can be from tip to toe, and in my opinion looks ridiculous. And oozes desperation.

I absolutely cannot stand her.
She was sacked from countdown, and is apparently horrible to work with.
As for politics she's been a true blue Tory forever, I don't believe for one minute she's had a genuine change of heart.

Apart from that I'm sure she's a delight.
😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Strange subject for Batnan to put on her FB.... Who is she trying to warn...? Herself...?!!

1680974583874.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pretending to sound shocked at his swearing as usual.
Is there any wonder he's bleeping obese??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can see why people say H is cute.
He definitely looks a really sweet cutie in that photo.

As cute as his mother is beautiful and gentle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.