Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what’s annoyed me, my Bingo Card has been a total failure, nothing‘s happened on this trip, radio silence other than their cryptic tit and narc posts, absolute damp squib, reckon it has to be surgery related, she’s in hiding in recovery, Though wonder if it’s all gone a bit Pete Tong, her luck with no serious consequences to all these medical procedures will run out one day.
Has to be the surgery.Even she must see that Grant is running for the hills.
I have this vision that they will never be the same size again.Grant will be fixed, then Phil will skip to the left, she gets Phil fixed then Grant decides to deflate.
A bit like the sign for Sunshine Desserts in “The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin”(an oldie, but a goodie).
I just wish she would try and fix the damage she has caused to her own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First of all, congrats to the Tattlers that deciphered this! I had no idea what she was trying to say. Paul from S Club could sing and act. So they are far from the same world. And I haven’t seen ONE other person say it was suicide. I’d say that is what many manypeople think. But they have respect for his family and haven’t said this! Argh when I think she can’t be more of a tactless thoughtless fuckwit, she surprises me yet again.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Talking of which.

Oh and this from 2018

Demanded £500,000 but wouldn’t of got. Dwight stated he paid
£10,000 when H was born
£5,000 for his first birthday party
£1,300 per month to KP for Harvey's benefit which equated to £15,600 a year (it doesn't state for how long) once everything was formalised
£14,000 for school fees
£22,000 for presents (outside the agreement)
£90,000 salary to Amy over a period of time for her role in caring for Harvey. No mention of the money was to be held in trust either.

Funny how we are discussing her stealing his money in broad daylight and she puts that video of Harvey up giving the bird… 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How on earth can this twunt who injects Cole-slaw and Krusty think this is acceptable and is allowed to breed?!?! Driving, eating with one hand and filming whilst driving whilst her young child and unborn child is in the car 🤬🤬

43D890C7-C458-45A2-9BBD-3DFF09ADA577.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He should get full wack and more than 1k,from experience
Yes but PIP higher rate is about £150 per week, so that would be around £600 per month. If he got UC, ....maybe it would be close to 1000 a month but others have said most of his money would be automatically going to the care home and him left with a small allowance. I'm not sure she'd bother with such small amounts, she's dishonest yes but it doesn't make much sense to me the suspicion she's pilfering Harvey's benefit money regularly. It would make more sense to me that she was using one of Harvey's accounts to pay her money into to hide it from the court.
---
The friend saw skanky withdrawing money From Harvey’s account she even bragged about it,, Harvey is severely disabled so he’d be on full disability EsA& PIP
---

The friend saw skanky withdrawing money From Harvey’s account she even bragged about it,, Harvey is severely disabled so he’d be on full disability EsA& PIP
I imagine he will be on PIP but ESA has been replaced by UC and was related to National Insurance payments, so he wouldn't get that.

Reactions: 13
How on earth can this twunt who injects Cole-slaw and Krusty think this is acceptable and is allowed to breed?!?! Driving, eating with one hand and filming whilst driving whilst her young child and unborn child is in the car 🤬🤬

View attachment 2086875
Unless she has 3 hands I doubt she is driving whilst filming and eating - although the Loch Ness Skankster may do so with all her prehistoric claws......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking of which.

Oh and this from 2018

Can we have a 'for fucks sake' emoji, please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has to be the surgery.Even she must see that Grant is running for the hills.
I have this vision that they will never be the same size again.Grant will be fixed, then Phil will skip to the left, she gets Phil fixed then Grant decides to deflate.
A bit like the sign for Sunshine Desserts in “The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin”(an oldie, but a goodie).
I just wish she would try and fix the damage she has caused to her own children.
Wonky tit city Arizona! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't comprehend what living with chronic pain must be like. I have two friends who suffer from this, and I can't bear it! But me feeling like that is so self-absorbed! I could never do what you do. What a mother you are ❤ I would be tit, selfish and put myself first. I'm humbled. x
No that’s a human reaction you are showing empathy and compassion, that’s why it hurts. Your awareness of others situation and feeling pain for it, is a part of having a big heart. Yet more Skanky could learn. I have my failings as a mum, but my daughter does know how important she is and how loved she is, plus she feels she can talk to me about most things. So I’ve managed that much.

Angelic, this thread also gets me through the dark day. I feel part of the world in this thread and it’s really good to be among people who have moral/ethical codes
I'm not sure but I think she's posted these pics from Turkey. The view through the window to the left looks like a swimming pool to me...

View attachment 2086204
nope it’s definitely the U.K. Those are clearly British plugs and sockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been asking this for years, shame duck all is being done with this issue.
When people set up trust funds it's done by solicitors. Why would he get one set up where Skank could just dip in? I really don't think he or his solicitors would do that. His maintenance payments would be a different matter, Skank by law was entitled to dip into those and they would be paid to her as the mother.

Reactions: 14
Demanded £500,000 but wouldn’t of got. Dwight stated he paid
£10,000 when H was born
£5,000 for his first birthday party
£1,300 per month to KP for Harvey's benefit which equated to £15,600 a year (it doesn't state for how long) once everything was formalised
£14,000 for school fees
£22,000 for presents (outside the agreement)
£90,000 salary to Amy over a period of time for her role in caring for Harvey. No mention of the money was to be held in trust either.

Funny how we are discussing her stealing his money in broad daylight and she puts that video of Harvey up giving the bird… 🤔
If DY had paid £10 million pounds a day, it would not have been enough for stinky drawers. Surely she holds the worldwide record for the most self-entitled witch ever to grace this earth. Her behaviour astounds me.

FFS.

I'm so incandescent tonight. I have a very similar case, and it's all gone tits up in an alarmingly similar situation, and I couldn't be crosser for my client.
Stupidly, I didn't see it coming, and I'm so cross, however, we do work over bank holidays, and proceedings are being issued. Thankfully I can get an emergency hearing, and police protection lasts long enough for action to be taken to keep the vulnerable young people safe.

Surely the end must be nigh for this behaviour? I'm convinced it will now be something minor that will be her downfall.

And for the record, I don't wish her dead; that would be worse. I want her children to have a mother but for her to pay penance and improve so they can finally have something that resembles a mother and learn from her mistakes.

Fuckety duck duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When people set up trust funds it's done by solicitors. Why would he get one set up where Skank could just dip in? I really don't think he or his solicitors would do that. His maintenance payments would be a different matter, Skank by law was entitled to dip into those and they would be paid to her as the mother.
That's good to know, explains a lot, it's an area I'm not familiar with.
---
HOLY tit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
When folk say they have seen her withdrawing H's money what exactly do they mean?

She isn't likely to be standing at a cashpoint with a big sign saying 'I am using H's bankcard'. Ditto inside a bank.
'I would like to withdraw H's money please', shouted? Methinks not. Nobody stands close enough to read what bank card is being used.
I take all those claims with a bucket of salt.

So it's presumably information from bank staff.
In which case surely they inform those above them and follow bank procedure if they have suspicions that all isn't right?
And then keep their mouths zipped, client confidentiality.

I don't work in a bank, I don't know.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted. Why oh why 🙁
Michelle only posted a couple of hours ago, so she’s possibly been away working.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wonder what’s happened with KH
Wouldn’t surprise me if kipper planted a gun in his garden then rang police to say he threatened her

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.