Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo... I dunno then. I stand corrected. I'm obviously not as good a spy as some of the other Krusties... (I shall now put myself back in the cat tunnel and cry softly into the cat litter...)
Hey we all get it wrong from time to time. I thought a bag strap was a lighter for about 2 months. 😂 I still think the straw was a spliff though.
#ladybirdspliff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whilst I completely agree with KH and this post! I think in some respects he should be able to speak out/fight back....

I don't like this tit for that on SM.... I worry it plays right into her hands and looks like nothing more than that - tit for tat.

It also highlights hers is about him and his about her.

Equally at the RO court hearing the judge made a point of saying that there are kids at the centre and the adults should be adults and stop playing games.

I really do feel for KH and everything is has been through and continues to go through and I do to a degree think he should be able to freely speak out, I just don't think this is the right way to do it. All advice on Narcs is to stone wall them.... And this isn't that, KFP will use this to her advantage.

It's so unfair on KH, but at this time I think he should just ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

JMO.

Awaits 🍅 to be thrown at me.
The problem is though if he does ignore then people say why isn't he doing anything about it? And call him weak. He can't win either way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that something that will be looked into in more depth during the BH? I assume as his guardian, KP is responsible for his money, and therefor it will be taken into account when investigating her finances?
Is AFP a trustee?I don’t know why I think this, It may have something to do with Dwight.

Reactions: 14
Is AFP a trustee?I don’t know why I think this, It may have something to do with Dwight.
Yeah, I remember that being mentioned and can see why she would be. If I was DY, i'd not want Kipper to get her grubby mitts on the money intended for my son, either...for the very reasons mentioned above! I bet she thinks she thinks she's entitled to the money "coz I gave birth to him, innit!"

Reactions: 25
It's taken seriously - financial abuse of a vulnerable person. Real safeguarding issue
It should be. Experience in my own family though, was a serious amount of money ( life savings gone) from a vulnerable dsabled person and nothing done about it by police.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Talking about herself again clearly! If her therapist was doing such a great job she wouldn't need to keep making these posts would she?
She couldn’t resist making it about her and getting some press attention out of a tragic situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wonder why skanky can’t put decent clothes on Harvey the last time he was dressed up was two years ago at the tv awards show and that was his aunt’s doing , Harvey gets £1000.00 pounds per month from the DWP £12000.00 pounds per year ! Where’s this young man’s money going not in Harvey’s pocket last year at the tv awards show his hands were filthy skanky couldn’t even clean her son and make him presentable bloody shameful behaviour from that drugged slag .
Last December I was told skanky was drawing money out of a cash machine in Brighton ,she said that Harvey would want mummy to have it . My friend was disgusted and told her she should be ashamed of herself skanky didn’t challenge the friend because she’s six feet tall , the DWP were interested in the information about what skanky was doing basically stealing her son’s disability money ( I’m not in the habit of grassing on anyone but skanky deserved it ) a thousand pounds a month and she’s clothing Harvey in shite nylon crap she gets for duck all bloody sick of her
Do you know for sure he's getting that amount per month? Not trying to jump on you, I would just to love to know the context, is it info from the friend etc .
No problem if it would be outing though.

Reactions: 20
Seems to me that you are very lucky to have this one as a soon-to-be-ex-husband!
TBH I fail to see the desire to get into this sort of state through drugs - I had enough trouble with a few glasses of vino collapso! The one occasion I was prescribed co-codamol for sciatica I felt so terrible shuffling about like a zombie that I decided to feel pain was altogether preferable to the dreadful fug that stuff enveloped me it. Never touched it since
Same here! I have been prescribed tramadol twice after surgery, both times I only took one and hated the way it made me feel. I was prescribed co-codamol after breaking my ankle last year and again I think I took two in total, I hate the feeling they give me and I am terrified of becoming addicted. I would rather have the vino collapso too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Dwight ever mentioned a trust fund, just that he was paying AFP to look after him.

• Heart
Dwight is feckless, I know he paid for his son and KP made his life hell and that KP hasn't told the full story about the extent of Dwight's early involvement. But any decent man would have kept fighting for his son's welfare and exercised his rights as a parent. Instead you have Harvey now a vulnerable adult being exploited by KP to generate coin over and over. Therefore, I have no respect for Dwight Yorke. He could have stepped in at any time and stood up for his son and not given up. I don't like Peter Andre but he's been there for his kids when they needed him and so has Kieran.
He does keep tabs on Harvey though. AFP let it slip that he gets updates through his agent. I believe he supported Harvey finacially to 18 too, or KP wouldn't have tried to blackmail him in the press so much when H turned 18. I think that was the Dwight child maintenance gravy train coming to the end.

I don't think Yorke would be so dumb that he would set up a trust fund that KP accesses no questions asked, his solicitors would be the worst ever if they let that happen. Trustees usually included a solicitor, not just family for this sort of reason. I can imagine KP dipping into benefits though.

He does keep tabs on Harvey though. AFP let it slip that he gets updates through his agent. I believe he supported Harvey finacially to 18 too, or KP wouldn't have tried to blackmail him in the press so much when H turned 18. I think that was the Dwight child maintenance gravy train coming to the end.

I don't think Yorke would be so dumb that he would set up a trust fund that KP accesses no questions asked, his solicitors would be the worst ever if they let that happen. Trustees usually included a solicitor, not just family for this sort of reason. I can imagine KP dipping into benefits though.
Yes and even KP wrote in the Harvey and me me me book she still sends him videos of H.

Reactions: 23
So it’s Easter Sunday in a few hours, the day of Eggs, and still no sign of this promised malarkey….

13F54B99-D319-43A7-AABE-3F459B396A37.jpeg

Where are our baking videos Skank ? My daughter has the ’Sads’ as I promised her we would be following your expert recipes this weekend…no only joking, I wont be doing that, as I’m not a cruel mother and there is no way I’d subject her to that horror, though as your Easter baking hasn’t materialised anyway (what a surprise) it’s all mute I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So it’s Easter Sunday in a few hours, the day of Eggs, and still no sign of this promised malarkey….

View attachment 2086491

Where are our baking videos Skank ? My daughter has the ’Sads’ as I promised her we would be following your expert recipes this weekend…no only joking, I wont be doing that, as I’m not a cruel mother and this is no way I’d subject her to that horror, though as your Easter baking hasn’t materialised anyway (what a surprise) it’s all mute I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes and the kids denied doing an Easter egg hunt as they are stuck with her and SB who are probably arguing ten to the dozen every day, plus KP obviously glued to her phone researching every narc post she can find. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.