Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what’s happened with KH
Wouldn’t surprise me if kipper planted a gun in his garden then rang police to say he threatened her
I'm sure Katie is involved, it's probably why she had him arrested last year.

Someone's spider sense isn't working because we would have heard this before the papers got it.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t surprise me if kipper planted a gun in his garden then rang police to say he threatened her
Or he has a shotgun / air rifle of some sort ( maybe for pests) and she has reported him and said he was threatening her?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

What the hell?!
Isn’t MP on holiday? So KH would be home alone? Who exactly was he intending to harm? Didn’t he post to instagram yesterday afternoon??

So many questions
---
KH was on instagram at this morning…

Reactions: 22
And this is days after the fence thing. Seems highly suspicious! She fecked off on holiday the last time he was arrested too!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Tell you what’s annoyed me, my Bingo Card has been a total failure, nothing‘s happened on this trip, radio silence other than their cryptic tit and narc posts, absolute damp squib, reckon it has to be surgery related, she’s in hiding in recovery, Though wonder if it’s all gone a bit Pete Tong, her luck with no serious consequences to all these medical procedures will run out one day.
Come on Smilie, now you can cross off 'Kieran arrested with gun'......oh wait, no you can't, that wasn't ever going to be on there 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooh interesting factoid if you didn’t already know. DW is out in Turkey too which means RM will be within sniffing distance. Doesn’t he “represent” them both?

Reactions: 13
My first thought was also that she is involved somewhere in this

Reactions: 26
Keiron was arrested? Firearm, intent to harm? ARE THEY bleeping KIDDING. IS THIS TRUE? It means bye bye kids.
I am so glad I didn’t donate to that go fund me. Price is going to orgasm reading that news.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That sounds more like it. In fact that’s probably exactly it.
I just can't help think the fence thing was connected. She told press about the fence thing, sent them photos but didn't comment. She usually has so much to say. She also put up the photo of the guy in the garden centre and another one too I think a few days ago? As if she was planting the narrative that men are always stalking her.

Reactions: 26
Keiron was arrested? Firearm, intent to harm? ARE THEY bleeping KIDDING. IS THIS TRUE? It means bye bye kids.
I am so glad I didn’t donate to that go fund me. Price is going to orgasm reading that news.
You were never going to contribute to the GFM because you repeatedly slag off Kieran in every post.

Read the article. Arrested ON SUSPICION of. Doesn’t say charged with, does it?

Oh - and as for KP having an orgasm when she hears it, who do you think might possibly have reported him. Let’s have a quiz:
A) his Mum
b) his neighbour
C) his crackpot ex wife who is repeatedly trying to destroy his life.

Seriously…

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ooh interesting factoid if you didn’t already know. DW is out in Turkey too which means RM will be within sniffing distance. Doesn’t he “represent” them both?
No westcrack is grifting with Chaddy looking at wedding dresses, i think Chad is better at feeding bullshit stories to the press than Rim me is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at the law that's been used to arrest him. Someone must have claimed he threatened them. Gee, I wonder who after all those Narc posts, which she started?

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 20.46.51.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been posted. Why oh why 🙁
Michelle only posted a couple of hours ago, so she’s possibly been away working.
With her sister on holiday.

Reactions: 18
Wow! If this is all her, how bleeping terrifying for Kieran. The police could have been armed, they could have shot him!

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 20.51.10.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.