Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the Uptheir outfit he had on at Sophie's wedding last year? It was awful. Cheap, ill fitting short sleeved shirt and shorts, and someone fired a tie on him. Looked scruffy, not proper wedding attire. KP has no pride in her son whatsoever.
Yes saw that but whereā€™s Harveyā€™s money skankyā€™s been spending Harveyā€™s money for years probably goes on coke as well

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
im guessing his ESA PIP/DLA will go towards his college or caring as i know my dad that is in a dementia home has to put his pension AA towards the fees even though he is self funding but is allowed a small allowance eg Ā£25 a week

i also knew someone that had a carer twice a day that was on full benefit approx Ā£400 a week no rent or mortgage as mortgage free but had to contribute a small amount eg Ā£15 a week toward his help

i think H benefits mostly should go to his help/care jesus the college costa a fortune then care for H i dread to think how much the total is another freebie for skanky

Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve always thought Harvey was being exploited financially by his so called mother. If that information was to come to light publicly, sheā€™d be cancelled for sure. Even her twatty fans would have a hard time defending that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Iā€™ve always thought Harvey was being exploited financially by his so called mother. If that information was to come to light publicly, sheā€™d be cancelled for sure. Even her twatty fans would have a hard time defending that.
It's taken seriously - financial abuse of a vulnerable person. Real safeguarding issue

Reactions: 35
Morning Tattlers, Happy Easter Saturday to everyone except Skank and Sink-Boy. Hollyā€™s back very excited and chuffed that her countdown to the BH hearing has been included on the comments section of the Daily Mail, which sheā€™s proudly printed off on a piece of card.

Holly is also wearing a new top showing her love and support for our very own @DC16 ā€¦.loves all the work DC has put inā€¦.ā€Way to go Girlā€, says Holly šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ„³

View attachment 2085735
Heee Heee I love these Holly Willoughby mock ups šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t get why nobody isnā€™t looking into Harveyā€™s Trust Fund. If KFP has spent his money, then thatā€™s theft. Dwight must be able to find out whatā€™s happened to money he invested. Who pays for this lazy carer to look after Harvey & her flights, accommodation etc?

Reactions: 35
Wonder why skanky canā€™t put decent clothes on Harvey the last time he was dressed up was two years ago at the tv awards show and that was his auntā€™s doing , Harvey gets Ā£1000.00 pounds per month from the DWP Ā£12000.00 pounds per year ! Whereā€™s this young manā€™s money going not in Harveyā€™s pocket last year at the tv awards show his hands were filthy skanky couldnā€™t even clean her son and make him presentable bloody shameful behaviour from that drugged slag .
Last December I was told skanky was drawing money out of a cash machine in Brighton ,she said that Harvey would want mummy to have it . My friend was disgusted and told her she should be ashamed of herself skanky didnā€™t challenge the friend because sheā€™s six feet tall , the DWP were interested in the information about what skanky was doing basically stealing her sonā€™s disability money ( Iā€™m not in the habit of grassing on anyone but skanky deserved it ) a thousand pounds a month and sheā€™s clothing Harvey in shite nylon crap she gets for duck all bloody sick of her
I hope your info was acted upon, or is at least being investigated by the proper people.
I donā€™t get why nobody isnā€™t looking into Harveyā€™s Trust Fund. If KFP has spent his money, then thatā€™s theft. Dwight must be able to find out whatā€™s happened to money he invested. Who pays for this lazy carer to look after Harvey & her flights, accommodation etc?
I would have thought that the trust fund should have been used towards his college fees.Weither that has happened is open to debate, but I am sure you have to declare this as income when applying for help from the local authority.
I suppose the trustees of his account would be liable if there was something shady going on.

Reactions: 22
[
Itā€™s all as dodgy AF - that money has gone somewhere and itā€™s not on him - that thieving parasite has access to it somehow.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Dwight is feckless, I know he paid for his son and KP made his life hell and that KP hasn't told the full story about the extent of Dwight's early involvement. But any decent man would have kept fighting for his son's welfare and exercised his rights as a parent. Instead you have Harvey now a vulnerable adult being exploited by KP to generate coin over and over. Therefore, I have no respect for Dwight Yorke. He could have stepped in at any time and stood up for his son and not given up. I don't like Peter Andre but he's been there for his kids when they needed him and so has Kieran.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My friend committed suicide, it took him three attempts because people found him. I spoke to him on his last day and asked him to come out for the day. He said he had to look after his daughter. He asked a neighbour to look after her as he had to go to the shops. They found him 3 hours later hanging from a tree. My biggest regret is I didnā€™t, get him to come out with me or recognise his pain. I still wonder if I should have done something more. And this foul person comes out with all about meeeeeeeeee.
You always tend to think that in those circumstances, but the truth is if someone is really committed to killing themselves they WILL find a way to do it, no matter what other people do. You said this person took 3 attempts so he was clearly serious about doing it ( unlike skanky). My son's friend committed suicide 18 months ago, she told her friends she was going for a walk, she also hanged herself but wasn't found for two weeks. It absolutely destroyed her partner at the time. She had a history of depression but had been getting help and seemed to be doing better. Same with a friend of my MIL's grandson. He had sent everyone Christmas cards for the first time in years ( after a few previous attempts) and they thought he was getting better, when what he was really doing was saying goodbye to them all. It is only natural to wonder if you could have stopped your friend, but in truth you probably may have stopped him that day but he would have done it a different day anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder why skanky canā€™t put decent clothes on Harvey the last time he was dressed up was two years ago at the tv awards show and that was his auntā€™s doing , Harvey gets Ā£1000.00 pounds per month from the DWP Ā£12000.00 pounds per year ! Whereā€™s this young manā€™s money going not in Harveyā€™s pocket last year at the tv awards show his hands were filthy skanky couldnā€™t even clean her son and make him presentable bloody shameful behaviour from that drugged slag .
Last December I was told skanky was drawing money out of a cash machine in Brighton ,she said that Harvey would want mummy to have it . My friend was disgusted and told her she should be ashamed of herself skanky didnā€™t challenge the friend because sheā€™s six feet tall , the DWP were interested in the information about what skanky was doing basically stealing her sonā€™s disability money ( Iā€™m not in the habit of grassing on anyone but skanky deserved it ) a thousand pounds a month and sheā€™s clothing Harvey in shite nylon crap she gets for duck all bloody sick of her
Whoa that is TEA ā˜•
Come on Sun journos lurking here - get digging!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
skanks has the perfick outfit for that
You forgot to advertise skanks new family business Rita. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Skank landscaping, Amy the terminal driveways and tarmac and Mr PP doing the fences with sink boy general dogsbody and fence painter. šŸ¤£
chrome_screenshot_1680702370670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that something that will be looked into in more depth during the BH? I assume as his guardian, KP is responsible for his money, and therefor it will be taken into account when investigating her finances?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.