Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. As much as I want her to be publicly humiliated, Katie will always fight dirty and will use this to her advantage in some way. I'm torn really because she absolutely needs calling out, by everyone, but narcs never change, never admit fault and are always venomous when they feel under attack.

Edited to say the only way to silence a narc is to starve their supply and then they move on to the next victim.
poor Kieron cant starve her though,she has information of his life, via the kids, he cant afford to go via solicitors either and shut her down like PA did .people think he is scared of her, he should be, shes unstable and evil, perhaps he has been advised to do it this way,hes not naming her and as she cant contain herself, maybe its the ONLY way he can get an independant invention for her, when she does kick off , im sure there are reasons, for reasons ! if he got to fight dirty to get those kids back,do it i say, they are already mentally affected, by her.

Reactions: 30
UpTheir.
BUT IT'S SPELT WRONG!!!!
FFS.
---
Think that's a reflection in the glass, @Madcatbimbo
Ooooo... I dunno then. I stand corrected. I'm obviously not as good a spy as some of the other Krusties... (I shall now put myself back in the cat tunnel and cry softly into the cat litter...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think her family (Sophie, PP Fencing, Amy) have any morals either, they just enable her, they have benefited financially from their links to her too so there is or was a financial dependence there. She is like the shining star in that family. None of them will give her a good dose of pragmatism and tell her that her behaviour is appalling.

I know that usually people put up with more tit from a family member than anyone else because of blood (loyalty/love) but KP behaviour is gone way beyond that, personally I would have cut her off years ago.

I do wonder about Danny, he never seems to be pictured with her or mentioned. I know its been said they fell out over money, but maybe he's unimpressed with her other behaviour too? Dunno.

Also I wonder what her bio dad Ray thinks of all of this. I don't think he was as 'absent' as KP made out over the years.
i think sophie has her hands full at the moment,her dads had his knees done, so wont be able to do his work etc,amy's very ill ( either still in hospital or at home) sophie is most likely shopping for them,seeing to them and she has her own baby as well. skanky is out of control, her earnings are a shadow of what they were, the public dislike her, people are struggling and shes off on holiday everymonth with out a care in the world. seems like the family is giving her a bit of a side step and letting her get on with it at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i think sophie has her hands full at the moment,her dads had his knees done, so wont be able to do his work etc,amy's very ill ( either still in hospital or at home) sophie is most likely shopping for them,seeing to them and she has her own baby as well. skanky is out of control, her earnings are a shadow of what they were, the public dislike her, people are struggling and shes off on holiday everymonth with out a care in the world. seems like the family is giving her a bit of a side step and letting her get on with it at the moment.
If they had a gramme of sense they'd have unloaded the old bag decades ago, as it is they've just clung on for The Ride.
I note the Sun are saying SB has sold His lukshurry place in Essicks and gone on oliday with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she rocked up at Dane Bowers door in Dubai, would he 'go there' once for old times sake? He was the 'love of her life' didn't she say?

In terms of a regular thing, I don't think he'd have any interest in restarting their relationship, although KP probably would
dane and her had a party to go to one christmas as an act ( when she was married to kieron) , he knew ,he would proberbly have to pork her after, as part of the deal (wether he wanted to or not)she turned up so pissed, she insulted people,flashed her tits in the toilet and was removed, so any jobs that dane had lined up with her in the future after that ,quickly dissappeared, like him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm quite surprised that the room is quite 'tidy' but then I noticed the reflection in the mirror.... However, I think I'm clutching at straws.... its not as bad as I've seen in the past.

ps: As a fellow Krustie mentioned before, terrific array of radiators..!

View attachment 2086165
i think thats sophies style ? ive seen that japanese/chinese crane theme wallpaper somewhere before

Reactions: 12
‘Therapist Alan’ needs reporting. Hotel Priory not fit for purpose, IF she’s having therapy, which I very much doubt. She’s as mad as a box of frogs & completely off her face most of the time. An utter compulsive LIAR.
Don’t worry about that! ‘Therapist Alan’ is getting his just desserts being outed as the person responsible for her frame of mind - or lack of! I can imagine him lying in a darkened room with a wet cloth on his brow from the shock! Happy Easter, Alan.😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On Facebook she says in the room AFP & SFP designed
Should've realised the pictures were taken at Pricey Towers with the cracked water damaged plaster the hole in the wall and the exposed dangerous wall plug socket. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1680959216520.png
chrome_screenshot_1680956449082.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Guys have you seen this? It's probably been posted already.. another pointless interview talking me, me, me, me, me, me,meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know how to share the video here 😕

God, shes a weapon grade hole
Screenshot_20230408_141153_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230408_141150_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder why skanky can’t put decent clothes on Harvey the last time he was dressed up was two years ago at the tv awards show and that was his aunt’s doing , Harvey gets £1000.00 pounds per month from the DWP £12000.00 pounds per year ! Where’s this young man’s money going not in Harvey’s pocket last year at the tv awards show his hands were filthy skanky couldn’t even clean her son and make him presentable bloody shameful behaviour from that drugged slag .
Last December I was told skanky was drawing money out of a cash machine in Brighton ,she said that Harvey would want mummy to have it . My friend was disgusted and told her she should be ashamed of herself skanky didn’t challenge the friend because she’s six feet tall , the DWP were interested in the information about what skanky was doing basically stealing her son’s disability money ( I’m not in the habit of grassing on anyone but skanky deserved it ) a thousand pounds a month and she’s clothing Harvey in shite nylon crap she gets for duck all bloody sick of her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wonder why skanky can’t put decent clothes on Harvey the last time he was dressed up was two years ago at the tv awards show and that was his aunt’s doing , Harvey gets £1000.00 pounds per month from the DWP £12000.00 pounds per year ! Where’s this young man’s money going not in Harvey’s pocket last year at the tv awards show his hands were filthy skanky couldn’t even clean her son and make him presentable bloody shameful behaviour from that drugged slag .
Last December I was told skanky was drawing money out of a cash machine in Brighton ,she said that Harvey would want mummy to have it . My friend was disgusted and told her she should be ashamed of herself skanky didn’t challenge the friend because she’s six feet tall , the DWP were interested in the information about what skanky was doing basically stealing her son’s disability money ( I’m not in the habit of grassing on anyone but skanky deserved it ) a thousand pounds a month and she’s clothing Harvey in shite nylon crap she gets for duck all bloody sick of her
Did you see the Uptheir outfit he had on at Sophie's wedding last year? It was awful. Cheap, ill fitting short sleeved shirt and shorts, and someone fired a tie on him. Looked scruffy, not proper wedding attire. KP has no pride in her son whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hope that info can be bought up at BH.Pinching money from his SS account.
---
Did you see the Uptheir outfit he had on at Sophie's wedding last year? It was awful. Cheap, ill fitting short sleeved shirt and shorts, and someone fired a tie on him. Looked scruffy, not proper wedding attire. KP has no pride in her son whatsoever.
A tually I’ve never seen him look dressed nice,just a scruff,always in shorts that look awful,vile tops etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.