Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so another "wapist" eh? :ROFLMAO:
We don’t have anything against Harvey and neither do most people. We don’t want him being used by her, but that’s not trolling. It’s stating facts. It’s all her saying it happens anyway.
It’s her and her behaviour I find intolerable. Making other peoples lives hell, ( even her kids) just to make Mememe feel good. It’s cruel, nasty and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Daily fail shows open comments but doesn't publish any. That's a new tactic of defending the monstrosity. Why publishing that crap talk that can clearly upset Paul Cattermole's family as well as the public in the first place? That's beyond me.
The extraordinary thing about the journo who wrote this crap is that he's been working since 2009. As he's had approx 13 jobs in that time it looks as though no-one values him much so perhaps this is the best he can do.
1680952595948.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Am I the only person who doesn’t understand the intended meaning behind use of the word, their, in the brand name?
Maybe it’s short for up theirs/up their arses as in shove your stereotypes up your arse. Who bloody knows anymore! I’m not convinced I know how to breathe properly at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The extraordinary thing about the journo who wrote this crap is that he's been working since 2009. As he's had approx 13 jobs in that time it looks as though no-one values him much so perhaps this is the best he can do.
View attachment 2086107
Next stop the Obituaries column then.

He can start on skanks to see if there is anything nice whatsoever to be written about it. ☠💩😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm quite surprised that the room is quite 'tidy' but then I noticed the reflection in the mirror.... However, I think I'm clutching at straws.... its not as bad as I've seen in the past.

ps: As a fellow Krustie mentioned before, terrific array of radiators..!

1680954341581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Afternoon everyone ❤
Day 5 of the holiday but still silence and no pictures something definitely wrong in skanky land. Starting to wonder if the kids are actually there after skanks little social media post and kierans put his foot down and stopped her taking the kids.

Reactions: 23
I'm quite surprised that the room is quite 'tidy' but then I noticed the reflection in the mirror.... However, I think I'm clutching at straws.... its not as bad as I've seen in the past.

ps: As a fellow Krustie mentioned before, terrific array of radiators..!

View attachment 2086165
Now you know why it requires £3k a time in heating bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like a paved area with grass,, looks like it needs a lawn mower running over it aswell.
chrome_screenshot_1680955693370.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like a paved area with grass,, looks like it needs a lawn mower running over it aswell. View attachment 2086212
Yeah, that’s her patio. No mystery, Jeyda would of taken these days before she went on holiday with the kids. She did loads of videos too, which will be drip fed as ads until the next new lot of clothes are delivered.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That looks like a fireplace, in the lower half of the reflection.
Also, although I've only been to Turkey once, I don't think that decor is their style. Those radiators and paving slabs?
Nah. It's the mucky mansion in the room Amy and Sophie designed (before C4 slashed the budget!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.