Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drug use has been hardcore since the Kieran days. Her heart must be knackered.
It would be IF it had one. Every time it has the norks adjusted the surgeons have to shift a lump of cold, hard granite swinging on a rope out of the way
---
I’m a bit sad that he’s buying into this tit-for-tat bollocks. It’s bloody teenage stuff ffs. I get that he has been treated appallingly and it must be hard not to retaliate but I think he should take the higher ground and ignore the skank.
True but by now he's had more than most people could possibly tolerate from it and she's stolen the children from him into the bargain
I feel he's been very tolerant of everything that hole has put him and his family through for YEARS and yet onwards it goes punishing them endlessly. I doubt it will end until they nail the coffin lid down on the thing finally

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Whilst I completely agree with KH and this post! I think in some respects he should be able to speak out/fight back....

I don't like this tit for that on SM.... I worry it plays right into her hands and looks like nothing more than that - tit for tat.

It also highlights hers is about him and his about her.

Equally at the RO court hearing the judge made a point of saying that there are kids at the centre and the adults should be adults and stop playing games.

I really do feel for KH and everything is has been through and continues to go through and I do to a degree think he should be able to freely speak out, I just don't think this is the right way to do it. All advice on Narcs is to stone wall them.... And this isn't that, KFP will use this to her advantage.

It's so unfair on KH, but at this time I think he should just ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

JMO.

Awaits 🍅 to be thrown at me.
I'm not going to lob rotting veg...... if I did throw something would it would probably be cake. 😁 ...but the judge was talking to Skank when she made those comments about being an adult. I don't feel like she was addressing Michelle and Kieran but was telling Skank how adults should behave. Seems like the implication is that her behaviour was not adult, not that Michelle and Kieran had behaved inappropriately.

''"It seems to me, Ms Price, that all of the children caught up in your relationships past and present need their adults to behave like adults," the judge said during today's hearing. "Stop exposing them to very public squabbles."''

I think it's clear from whatever Kieran has posted recently that he doesn't reference the kids in it and neither does she. It makes me think things have gone on in family court which they can't mention.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just catching up after a few days off here.....Jesus bleeping Christ 😳😳 absolutely no words. The plot has been well & truly lost. I'll bet Mr Levy is still laughing about that now 🤣 I'm shortly heading off to Scunthorpe....I'll keep an eye out for "up here" Ben & have a word 😁
It’s always sunny in Scunny! 🌞🌞🌞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s going on with her family? Everyone can see the state she’s in out there. Aren’t they bothered about those children at all? There was no need whatsoever for her to drag them out there. They’ve only just got back from the last trip. Awful as SB is I hope to god he’s at least got the decency to be keeping an eye out for them with her in this state over there. If he had an ounce of common sense he’d drop them back to Kieran himself. Then let SS try to get them back as they’re obviously as useless as chocolate teapots!
This is my big problem with her immediate family.
We saw it when the whole pudding gate saga was initially hinted at on the KH thread.There was also a more articulate source that corrected( but reiterated)her ranting on insta.KH has been a complete fool at times, but he is a good father.But KP and her allies put revenge before anything else.
This was done for the purpose of getting J&B back, and I don’t buy into any rubbish about being worried about their welfare when Clan Price are silent ( and have been silent) about KPs parental capabilities in the past.
They didn’t seem to intervene when Price was off her face most of the time,and then SS had to be involved. I didn’t see any one making an effort to look out for the children when the aftermath of slapgate had calmed down and Cole was living with her again.
The only sign of their concern was not inviting him to family gatherings.
They need to get those children back to school, and they need to sort out contact with the father and a safe living environment.And if that means contacting SS themselves, then they should do so.Price is out of control.
I don’t care if the adults hate each other, and it is irrelevant if KP was cheated on by KH( not condoning or excusing it),but the children( and most importantly their safety),need to be put first.
I’m also hoping that Cole will look out for the kids ,but I have the suspicion that it leaves everything to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not long now. Just 4 days to go to BH day. :D
---

Is that taken in the room that Amy designed in the MM? If she is on holiday why is she stating dinner with family? I don't think she is away. Is there any proof that she is?
"Dinna wiv fairmerli" will refer to the children she stole and H, not AFP the Terminal one who doesn't merit a mention any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only person who doesn’t understand the intended meaning behind use of the word, their, in the brand name?
I'm guessing it means 'the trolls can stick their hate up their bum' or summat. I could be totally wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Am I the only person who doesn’t understand the intended meaning behind use of the word, their, in the brand name?
I think it's supposed to be a clever play on words innit. As in 'Up there' as in high status, crossed with up yours..... 😂

It just seems like cheap crap with a line of text printed on it to me.
---
Aww arv in his 'uphere' clothing
'Uphere' as high as I am in this interview ' says Kipper.
---
Oh bugger,I didn’t notice that,I was too pissed off with pic.
I didn't notice the trees either, I thought the flats looked like somewhere in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s shouldn’t even be mentioning suicide or alluding to it when she knowingly shoves a substance up her nose at every opportunity with the potential to kill her at any point! She doesn’t get to pretend she’s thought about killing herself when she puts herself in that position everyday willingly, she is not someone fighting for her life against suicidal thoughts in any way at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it's her 100%, she's abused virtually every man she's been with. Exact same patterns. I don't think it would suddenly change with SB. She's abused him too with the messages on slapgate night to Kris. More recently we've been told she's been sending men messages again, why would you do that (again) if you thought someone would lamp you?
Yes she is an insufferable selfish bleep with this latest hijacking grief message but.....I do think she probably uses suicide threats to control men. She's mentioned wanting to off herself in a car numerous times ( first time after Pete split), she wanted to drown herself when she saw Kieran kissing Jane on holiday ( from her book). Also from one of her books, she ran away from Leandro into the jungle and couldn't remember people having to find her and carry her back. I suspect she broke her feet either driving into something, or jumping off something because she'd argued with SB and she can't control her emotions, especially not mixed with pills and booze.
On Slapgate he found the messages and told her it was over, she goes nuts when someone rejects her. On Slapgate night she allegedly tried to throw herself down the stairs, then they both tried to say someone giving her 1 sleeping pill was the reason. I think she threatens self-harm then when people ask her what's happened she tries to blame other people or cover it up. It's another recognised feature of coercive control to threaten self-harm.
What a shame it never succeeds, attention seeking, controlling pathetic behaviour is all it is. I believe she's stunted at 17 in the head, she started this 'killing herself' crap when she split with Dane

Reactions: 23
What a shame it never succeeds, attention seeking, controlling pathetic behaviour is all it is. I believe she's stunted at 17 in the head, she started this 'killing herself' crap when she split with Dane
I don't wish anyone dead but I do think she's stunted emotionally like a toddler and is horribly controlling, that bit I do totally agree on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't wish anyone dead but I do think she's stunted emotionally like a toddler and is horribly controlling, that bit I do totally agree on.
Definitely, still incapable of even washing/drying her own hair.
she lives in that loop of trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result, in her favour.

Reactions: 37
I don't really wish it dead just wish it would disappear from public domain and lose everything. She deserves it
I would settle for major reparations and some kind of punishment for her appalling behaviour( wishful thinking on my behalf).
I wonder if the jobs she takes ( after the BH), will be more of the cash in hand variety?Price does not like to hand over money, so I think that she will continue to be creative with her accounting.
I know she won’t turn down a major tv contract, but hopefully those days are coming to an end.

Reactions: 20
Daily fail shows open comments but doesn't publish any. That's a new tactic of defending the monstrosity. Why publishing that crap talk that can clearly upset Paul Cattermole's family as well as the public in the first place? That's beyond me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Afternoon one and all 😘

Here’s a radical thought…. What if the gruesome twosome are spending quality time together before she returns to face her fate in respect of the BH. Maybe she is going to return to the UK all contrite and willing to settle her debts. 🤔

Nah thatwon’t happen I think I need to take my medication 😂😂.

happy Saturday ♥x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.