Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back-ish…Apols for being MIA for so long. Few health probs and tit, but slowly getting there. BP and HR too low, and thought ooh I’ll come on Tattle and get them both up. Well that’s bleeping worked. I don’t know how one woman incites such a physical reaction?!

So, she’s on her holibobs again yes? Which poor bastard has been lumped with her sonic boom volume this week? I wonder if the CS, plus the taking kids on holiday tit is to make her look like a good muvva and upstanding member of the community. Hmmm 🤔 Also, that Met trial? Those coppers will get harsher punishments than she’s had for her litany of fuckups, arrests, driving and utter horseshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Spot on Keiran. Let's hope the tit finally hits the fans this week 😅
I’m a bit sad that he’s buying into this tit-for-tat bollocks. It’s bloody teenage stuff ffs. I get that he has been treated appallingly and it must be hard not to retaliate but I think he should take the higher ground and ignore the skank.

Reactions: 29
When you see video footage of her back in the Pete days, her voice was much quieter and monosyllabic. I wonder if she's trying to vary the tone now? That and the substance abuse.

Reactions: 21
I flip flop between who it is. I’m still thinking it’s her at the minute
I think it's her 100%, she's abused virtually every man she's been with. Exact same patterns. I don't think it would suddenly change with SB. She's abused him too with the messages on slapgate night to Kris. More recently we've been told she's been sending men messages again, why would you do that (again) if you thought someone would lamp you?
Yes she is an insufferable selfish bleep with this latest hijacking grief message but.....I do think she probably uses suicide threats to control men. She's mentioned wanting to off herself in a car numerous times ( first time after Pete split), she wanted to drown herself when she saw Kieran kissing Jane on holiday ( from her book). Also from one of her books, she ran away from Leandro into the jungle and couldn't remember people having to find her and carry her back. I suspect she broke her feet either driving into something, or jumping off something because she'd argued with SB and she can't control her emotions, especially not mixed with pills and booze.
On Slapgate he found the messages and told her it was over, she goes nuts when someone rejects her. On Slapgate night she allegedly tried to throw herself down the stairs, then they both tried to say someone giving her 1 sleeping pill was the reason. I think she threatens self-harm then when people ask her what's happened she tries to blame other people or cover it up. It's another recognised feature of coercive control to threaten self-harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Whilst I completely agree with KH and this post! I think in some respects he should be able to speak out/fight back....

I don't like this tit for that on SM.... I worry it plays right into her hands and looks like nothing more than that - tit for tat.

It also highlights hers is about him and his about her.

Equally at the RO court hearing the judge made a point of saying that there are kids at the centre and the adults should be adults and stop playing games.

I really do feel for KH and everything is has been through and continues to go through and I do to a degree think he should be able to freely speak out, I just don't think this is the right way to do it. All advice on Narcs is to stone wall them.... And this isn't that, KFP will use this to her advantage.

It's so unfair on KH, but at this time I think he should just ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

JMO.

Awaits 🍅 to be thrown at me.
I agree. As much as I want her to be publicly humiliated, Katie will always fight dirty and will use this to her advantage in some way. I'm torn really because she absolutely needs calling out, by everyone, but narcs never change, never admit fault and are always venomous when they feel under attack.

Edited to say the only way to silence a narc is to starve their supply and then they move on to the next victim.

Reactions: 29
What’s going on with her family? Everyone can see the state she’s in out there. Aren’t they bothered about those children at all? There was no need whatsoever for her to drag them out there. They’ve only just got back from the last trip. Awful as SB is I hope to god he’s at least got the decency to be keeping an eye out for them with her in this state over there. If he had an ounce of common sense he’d drop them back to Kieran himself. Then let SS try to get them back as they’re obviously as useless as chocolate teapots!
I don't think her family (Sophie, PP Fencing, Amy) have any morals either, they just enable her, they have benefited financially from their links to her too so there is or was a financial dependence there. She is like the shining star in that family. None of them will give her a good dose of pragmatism and tell her that her behaviour is appalling.

I know that usually people put up with more tit from a family member than anyone else because of blood (loyalty/love) but KP behaviour is gone way beyond that, personally I would have cut her off years ago.

I do wonder about Danny, he never seems to be pictured with her or mentioned. I know its been said they fell out over money, but maybe he's unimpressed with her other behaviour too? Dunno.

Also I wonder what her bio dad Ray thinks of all of this. I don't think he was as 'absent' as KP made out over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's her 100%, she's abused virtually every man she's been with. Exact same patterns. I don't think it would suddenly change with SB. She's abused him too with the messages on slapgate night to Kris. More recently we've been told she's been sending men messages again, why would you do that (again) if you thought someone would lamp you?
Yes she is an insufferable selfish bleep with this latest hijacking grief message but.....I do think she probably uses suicide threats to control men. She's mentioned wanting to off herself in a car numerous times ( first time after Pete split), she wanted to drown herself when she saw Kieran kissing Jane on holiday ( from her book). I suspect she broke her feet either driving into something, or jumping off something because she'd argued with SB and she can't control her emotions, especially not mixed with pills and booze.
On Slapgate he found the messages and told her it was over, she goes nuts when someone rejects her. On Slapgate night she allegedly tried to throw herself down the stairs, then they both tried to say someone giving her 1 sleeping pill was the reason. I think she threatens self-harm then when people ask her what's happened she tries to blame other people or cover it up. It's another recognised feature of coercive control to threaten self-harm.
Yes, with Pete wanted to drive into the wall. Dane she said too, Kieran and after that too. I think the drug taking has been most of her life, couldn’t even stop when pregnant with H. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yes she is an insufferable selfish bleep with this latest hijacking grief message but.....I do think she probably uses suicide threats to control men. She's mentioned wanting to off herself in a car numerous times ( first time after Pete split), she wanted to drown herself when she saw Kieran kissing Jane on holiday ( from her book). Also from one of her books, she ran away from Leandro into the jungle and couldn't remember people having to find her and carry her back. I suspect she broke her feet either driving into something, or jumping off something because she'd argued with SB and she can't control her emotions, especially not mixed with pills and booze.
First time was actually after Dane Bowers dumped her…..

Reactions: 20
Yes she is an insufferable selfish bleep with this latest hijacking grief message but.....I do think she probably uses suicide threats to control men. She's mentioned wanting to off herself in a car numerous times ( first time after Pete split), she wanted to drown herself when she saw Kieran kissing Jane on holiday ( from her book). Also from one of her books, she ran away from Leandro into the jungle and couldn't remember people having to carry her back. I suspect she broke her feet either driving into something, or jumping off something because she'd argued with SB and she can't control her emotions, especially not mixed with pills and booze.
She took pills when Dane dumped her ... rang him, he took her to hospital. Its never serious intent, just plays for attention ... but ... I don't believe the car rolling was a suicide attempt at all ... that is a recent excuse to get public sympathy, she never used it as part of her defence in court despite throwing vague MH issues at the judge. All that said she is lucky that one of her 'suicide attempts' ... like the od on pills hasn't killed her ... she even walked away from the car wreck without a scratch ... I think that was because she was so high she didn't tense up or even realise what was happening

Reactions: 42
I wonder if she rocked up at Dane Bowers door in Dubai, would he 'go there' once for old times sake? He was the 'love of her life' didn't she say?

In terms of a regular thing, I don't think he'd have any interest in restarting their relationship, although KP probably would

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t have setbacks, she has cash grab photo opportunities.
She loved Pete, and she loved Kieron, she doesn’t love Carl Woods.
Within three months of datingWoods she created Priceywoods, and a company with that name. It was a transactional relationship. They are not having Sex. Worst still, they don’t have an intimate relationship where you share your hopes, fears and dreams. And encourage your partner lovingly through life.
They may have wanted a baby, but hasn’t Happened.
Woods, like a lot of people of this age, just want fame. They will tolerate infamy. But not totally understood the consequences of it. No one likes an animal neglected, or dying multiple dogs and other creatures. Katie Price got a pass.
No one like a woman beater. It will stick next time for Carl, and she will call the police The police treat her differentl. They come when she calls, they allow her traffic infractions. Only arresting her when they really have to, ie, the press have the photograph of the car on its side.
Katie Price is a convicted abuser. She has a restraining order against her. She showed sexually explicit photos of her ex husband to a studio audience. She should be on the sex offenders list. She got a pass,
She doesn’t care that people don’t like her. As longs as those websites are visited, and content is views, clicks mean cash.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok, I hope I've done this correctly, never done one of these before.

Just catching up after a few days off here.....Jesus bleeping Christ 😳😳 absolutely no words. The plot has been well & truly lost. I'll bet Mr Levy is still laughing about that now 🤣 I'm shortly heading off to Scunthorpe....I'll keep an eye out for "up here" Ben & have a word 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, with Pete wanted to drive into the wall. Dane she said too, Kieran and after that too. I think the drug taking has been most of her life, couldn’t even stop when pregnant with H. 😡
And IMO that's the reason H is like he is. All her fault so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think this narcissist stuff she posts, more than anything else, highlights what an absolute lunatic she is. If she can't see one scrap of irony in what she's posting she really isn't on this planet.
That's a huge narcissistic pd. thing, projecting your behaviour onto others.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.26.37.png

---
She took pills when Dane dumped her ... rang him, he took her to hospital. Its never serious intent, just plays for attention ... but ... I don't believe the car rolling was a suicide attempt at all ... that is a recent excuse to get public sympathy, she never used it as part of her defence in court despite throwing vague MH issues at the judge. All that said she is lucky that one of her 'suicide attempts' ... like the od on pills hasn't killed her ... she even walked away from the car wreck without a scratch ... I think that was because she was so high she didn't tense up or even realise what was happening
No I don't think the car crash was either Tracey. I think A) her threats of harm are mostly about control

b) Combined with drugs/ drink she's not in control

So even if it's 'just threats' most of the time, I think she is in danger of harming herself. If that's the case though, the kids shouldn't be living with her. She needs to live on her own and have serious therapy.

Thanks for reminding me about Dane Bowers everyone, that's another example of the pattern she follows with partners. I suspect SB's 'frontilne' comments were about this sort of stuff too. It's a hell of a thing to hold over someone.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.34.42.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.34.09.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
saw this comment on the celebrity death pool thread after someone posted her me me me drivel…..
“How bleeping dare that empty-headed saggy-fannied waste of space make this about her!” 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Spot on that tattler!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My (very nearly) ex husband used to get tramadol, gabapetin, the pre thingy one (pregablin?) and codeine on rolling prescriptions. So he'd have two then swap for another two. All doctor advised so his body didn't get used to one particular pain killer and stop it having any effect. He does have a health condition but didn't really need this level of medication, he just needed a hit of something after I asked him to stop smoking weed because it made him mentally unwell to the extent he hurt people. Except he'd take the ones from a previous prescription that hadn't been used and add in some extra co- codamol. He wasn't like KP but he'd be passed out regularly early doors on pain meds instead of being any use.
Seems to me that you are very lucky to have this one as a soon-to-be-ex-husband!
TBH I fail to see the desire to get into this sort of state through drugs - I had enough trouble with a few glasses of vino collapso! The one occasion I was prescribed co-codamol for sciatica I felt so terrible shuffling about like a zombie that I decided to feel pain was altogether preferable to the dreadful fug that stuff enveloped me it. Never touched it since

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.