Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her family? Everyone can see the state she’s in out there. Aren’t they bothered about those children at all? There was no need whatsoever for her to drag them out there. They’ve only just got back from the last trip. Awful as SB is I hope to god he’s at least got the decency to be keeping an eye out for them with her in this state over there. If he had an ounce of common sense he’d drop them back to Kieran himself. Then let SS try to get them back as they’re obviously as useless as chocolate teapots!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What’s going on with her family? Everyone can see the state she’s in out there. Aren’t they bothered about those children at all? There was no need whatsoever for her to drag them out there. They’ve only just got back from the last trip. Awful as SB is I hope to god he’s at least got the decency to be keeping an eye out for them with her in this state over there. If he had an ounce of common sense he’d drop them back to Kieran himself. Then let SS try to get them back as they’re obviously as useless as chocolate teapots!
Are they really on holiday though?Its weird,if they are perhaps B&J are not with her.

Reactions: 23
Morning Tattlers, Happy Easter Saturday to everyone except Skank and Sink-Boy. Holly’s back very excited and chuffed that her countdown to the BH hearing has been included on the comments section of the Daily Mail, which she’s proudly printed off on a piece of card.

Holly is also wearing a new top showing her love and support for our very own @DC16 ….loves all the work DC has put in….”Way to go Girl”, says Holly 👍🏾🥳

79945BD4-09EB-4A2B-BC7E-4E42EE35C1D3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Somebody should ask about Katie’s sewing skills. They do a celebrity version of the Sewing Bee maybe she could be on that? I would pay to see Ms Price overlock a seam!

Are they still on or off or in the middle? Pathetic pair well suited. I chuckle at that Mark Dolan interview where he was presented as some kind of sexy guy with a car business.

They are well suited and so it seems are her family! Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case rotten to core can’t even use to make a pie!

take care all

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spot on Keiran. Let's hope the tit finally hits the fans this week 😅

Whilst I completely agree with KH and this post! I think in some respects he should be able to speak out/fight back....

I don't like this tit for that on SM.... I worry it plays right into her hands and looks like nothing more than that - tit for tat.

It also highlights hers is about him and his about her.

Equally at the RO court hearing the judge made a point of saying that there are kids at the centre and the adults should be adults and stop playing games.

I really do feel for KH and everything is has been through and continues to go through and I do to a degree think he should be able to freely speak out, I just don't think this is the right way to do it. All advice on Narcs is to stone wall them.... And this isn't that, KFP will use this to her advantage.

It's so unfair on KH, but at this time I think he should just ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

JMO.

Awaits 🍅 to be thrown at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not long now. Just 4 days to go to BH day. :D
---

Is that taken in the room that Amy designed in the MM? If she is on holiday why is she stating dinner with family? I don't think she is away. Is there any proof that she is?
Why are the Sun saying she is in a restaurant?:confused:

Reactions: 13
That JYY crap fits Kipper as well as the UPYOURS crap fits Harvey ... Cheap mass produced tit ... You can get better quality in a jumble sale
Yes the amount of static in those trousers! You could walk across the room and set your pubes on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ohhhhhh do duck OFF ..... you used up, rancid ... old bleep ..... Its coming, there`s no way someone can live the way she does without it going full circle .... in one way or another ... she will have to ` pay the piper ` ( cant wait ) ... when someone dies, the usual response from a decent human, is to pay respect ... NOT make it about her fuckin selfish SELF ..... I soooo want to punch her lights out! the pure arrogant narcissism ..... just drips from her 👊 👊 ... nasty vile creature :mad::mad:
‘Therapist Alan’ needs reporting. Hotel Priory not fit for purpose, IF she’s having therapy, which I very much doubt. She’s as mad as a box of frogs & completely off her face most of the time. An utter compulsive LIAR.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Whilst I completely agree with KH and this post! I think in some respects he should be able to speak out/fight back....

I don't like this tit for that on SM.... I worry it plays right into her hands and looks like nothing more than that - tit for tat.

It also highlights hers is about him and his about her.

Equally at the RO court hearing the judge made a point of saying that there are kids at the centre and the adults should be adults and stop playing games.

I really do feel for KH and everything is has been through and continues to go through and I do to a degree think he should be able to freely speak out, I just don't think this is the right way to do it. All advice on Narcs is to stone wall them.... And this isn't that, KFP will use this to her advantage.

It's so unfair on KH, but at this time I think he should just ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

JMO.

Awaits 🍅 to be thrown at me.
I totally agree with you. He should not be responding to her, a silly immature tit for tat on social media really won't help him.

Reactions: 13
‘Therapist Alan’ needs reporting. Hotel Priory not fit for purpose, IF she’s having therapy, which I very much doubt. She’s as mad as a box of frogs & completely off her face most of the time. An utter compulsive LIAR.
Certainly a candidate for the worst therapist in the world. If he watched that Local News interview the other day, he should do the decent thing and resign now, but let’s face it, she’s not having therapy, she probably just bumped into an Alan outside the Priory when having her photo taken there and just had one little 5 minute chat with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.