Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you google drug trafficking in places like Thailand, Belgium and Turkey you will see that these places are prolific - SB and the agent have latched on to someone (KP) who visits these countries frequently under the guise of ‘surgery’. Perfect alibi and imagine what could be going on whilst everyone is so focused on her latest tattoo or fucked up behaviour. There will be a reason why SB came back so early into the Thailand holiday and it won’t be just over a stupid argument…I’m not even sure they actually do have these reported arguments / splits. I think they are contrived red herrings 🤓
He came back early without her the previous time as well...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
See Pointy Chin is asking Skank to ring her on Skank’s latest IG post 🤦🏽‍♀️ When will these people learn they are just a tool to be used by Skank, contacted when SHE needs something, but no, still they come back to be abused, weird how Skank has this hold on certain people. Honestly PC you’re better off without Skank in your life, get outta there.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Ok, I hope I've done this correctly, never done one of these before.

☝ Thanks for posting this interview. Christ on a bike! She was off her bonce. As entertaining as it was, for all the wrong reasons, it's also quite sad. I firmly believe she's very unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE post about Paul Cattermole is now in the Mail but they've not opened the comments.
That speaks volumes.
I haven’t even read back far enough to know what she said but I just KNEW she’d have something to say about Paul

Reactions: 16
My GP will prescribe me Co-codomol 30/500 (I only get them twice a year though as they bung me up and can be addictive.) Apparently you can buy them at the pharmacy, but not at that strength.
If I was addicted I would go to several pharmacies to get loads and take handfuls at a time to get some effect, and maybe Kipper does this?
Do NOT do this at home, children.
My (very nearly) ex husband used to get tramadol, gabapetin, the pre thingy one (pregablin?) and codeine on rolling prescriptions. So he'd have two then swap for another two. All doctor advised so his body didn't get used to one particular pain killer and stop it having any effect. He does have a health condition but didn't really need this level of medication, he just needed a hit of something after I asked him to stop smoking weed because it made him mentally unwell to the extent he hurt people. Except he'd take the ones from a previous prescription that hadn't been used and add in some extra co- codamol. He wasn't like KP but he'd be passed out regularly early doors on pain meds instead of being any use.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's sniff, in large quantities, and probably a couple of days into a binge. Topped up with alcohol to steady her out. Can spot it a mile off. I know because I used to be like that. She's gone way past recreational use. She's an addict. Clear as the nose sliding off her face.
Yes, me too. Angelic I often ask myself if i type your posts in my sleep and that Angelic is actually me 😂😂😂 I think I’ve said this before, and I am very tired, so apologies for waffling tit. I’d love to know if we knew each other IRL ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, me too. Angelic I often ask myself if i type your posts in my sleep and that Angelic is actually me 😂😂😂 I think I’ve said this before, and I am very tired, so apologies for waffling tit. I’d love to know if we knew each other IRL ❤
You are me and I am you. ❤ I'll be sat outside Rhode Island Coffee House on Monday at midday. 😊

• Heart
☝ Thanks for posting this interview. Christ on a bike! She was off her bonce. As entertaining as it was, for all the wrong reasons, it's also quite sad. I firmly believe she's very unwell.
i dont know why she was even on it , it was about the bloke running the clothing company who is autistic and she had more air time than he did. he was showcasing his company and she was whitling on about herself as usual, sewing clothes , scratching her arse, pissed off her head. she even got the poor bloke to advertise Harveys Law, by wearing a top with it on and she couldnt even get the company name right. some advert she was,i wonder how much that cost him ?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
i dont know why she was even on it , it was about the bloke running the clothing company who is autistic and she had more air time than he did. he was showcasing his company and she was whitling on about herself as usual, sewing clothes , scratching her arse, pissed off her head. she even got the poor bloke to advertise Harveys Law, by wearing a top with it on and she couldnt even get the company name right. some advert she was,i wonder how much that cost him ?
Yeah, she's hardly a ringing endorsement for any business or charity. I have no sympathy for him though, his products are tit and he has chosen to associate with KP and facilitate the exploitation of Harvey.

Reactions: 28
and all this time she was really sewing with her little legs and knees going 10 to 1 on the treadle, to dress cute little H in the latest (badly fitted) fashions, and there was me thinking she was giving knee tremblers to one and all 😂 ;) shes a proper saint !
---

explains sophies bestoke wedding dress too ! ;) 😂 😂
Oh dear how will Kipper operate all those treadles wiv the life-changing injuries to her trotters?
(The likes of which the surgeon had ever seen.) ;)

• Haha
And the personality of Hitler.
With a 'tache to match....
---
PSA: I hope Skanky knows not to do this as ODing on paracetamol is ridiculously easy, irreversible (if not caught quickly enough) and results in a very painful and lingering death from eventual organ failure. You only have to take a few too many with paracetamol and it can be goodbye life, so please never double dose - that includes you Skanky - your children don’t deserve to see that happen to you.
---

One is heading your way right now 😘
Oh yes - liver damage too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
lol! The poor guy probably feels like it's about 24 years he's been her therapist, when in reality, she's probably averaged about 24 minutes in the priory.
"24 Minutes Of Consulting With The Skank.
He Couldn't Even Breathe Because The Smell Of Her Was Rank.
Now Alan's Also Moved Away
Cos He Just Couldn't Deal
With Her Malice"
---
@InflateyKatey ive bold and # this for you . It’s excellent I hope it wins
KP 265 # out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case
Wow, thank you, I am honoured by your comment, O Wise And Wonderful Fellow Krustie xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"Alan's" work with her hasn't been very impressive so far. He'll be delighted to be outed;)
Delighted to be attributed with his marvellous achievements with the Skank :ROFLMAO:
Thats another reputation and career destroyed then LOL
---
At least Pete knows how to pay his respects, not like someone we could mention…
He hasn't made it "Awwwwl abaaaaht MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" has he?
---
Just twigged who Alan is,,,it's dreamboy Alan skanks back in touch and he's helping her with her mental health like he did during lockdown. 🤣View attachment 2085042
Looks like he can't get away fast enough from having his granny planting sloppy kisses all over him (like it does to H)
---
Of course the paper picked up on it. Achieved exactly what she wanted. All about Meeeeeee
Bloody witch. And he could have died of anything. No mention of suicide yet.
Why haven't they mentioned that the thing was positively off-is-numerous-faces in that interview?:mad:
---
That JYY crap fits Kipper as well as the UPYOURS crap fits Harvey ... Cheap mass produced tit ... You can get better quality in a jumble sale
The local Rag & Bone man has better quality stuff tbh
---
See Pointy Chin is asking Skank to ring her on Skank’s latest IG post 🤦🏽‍♀️ When will these people learn they are just a tool to be used by Skank, contacted when SHE needs something, but no, still they come back to be abused, weird how Skank has this hold on certain people. Honestly PC you’re better off without Skank in your life, get outta there.
Probably wants to know when she's going to be paid for all her plasterwork; Hahaha! "Get to the back of the queue!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Probably owes her money…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.