Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Dollylovesshoes I just don't get why she doesn't have to be there and wasn't sure if it had been explained and I missed the post.... But if it has to wait to understand why, it has to wait 🙂
My feeling @Cat Eyez, is that this is a positive sign! Kipper is not expected to turn up in court - she never does unless it benefits her. Therefore the proceedings are going ahead with or without her, possibly due to them not wasting more precious court time. Our very clever DC16 occasionally reminds us to 'just wait and see' and 'keep the faith!'

Reactions: 29
This is going to get me hate.
What talent has H got, if any?
Poor sod is going to be dragged out once again as mother of the years performing monkey.
Anna Kennedy, another user and abuser stuck inside Skanky's backside for a moment of stardom.
I would agree with you as well Harvey should be left alone at the college

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gotta say, the good times are rolling, BH nears, Skank is flailing around, trying to sell any old tat as few will hire her now, in trouble for wearing fur again, absolutely destroyed by Joe Public after her appearance on Jeremy Vine, constantly rowing with Sink-Boy despite his shiny new Errand-Boy contract, the Red Tops finally turning, all having a pop now, resorting to ‘street walking’ photos to earn a buck, and today it appears the filters can no longer hide how fugly she is, she looks dreadful 😂

View attachment 2064209

Karma is arriving Tattlers, Skank’s in trouble, state of it here 😂 …..

View attachment 2064208
looks like fatima whitbread in the first photo !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh bloody hell.....awful thought....today's blow glo up photo shoot......it's going to be for an OF Easter set of pics isn't it? 😳 which means we'll be treated to another bin pap walk 😳😭 Skanky with a pair of bunny ears, a tiny carrot inspired bikini, a cotton wool ball glued on her arse & towering hooker heels.
Please let me be wrong 🐇🥴
Nooooooooooooo..... I live for the pap walk. The pink trackies and sliders in Lewes was excellent (thank you Backgrid for not understanding your audience and putting your client up for total ridicule) but I'm hoping that she'll stay with the season and select a random street in Horsham in a secxi Easter Bunny (aka secxi Mrs Santa) outfit, hopefully with rubbish bins in the background. The possibilities are endless. Easter Chick. Easter Egg(!!), Easter Buns, Easter Hot Cross Bun... Oh purleees Batnan, hopefully I've given you some fresh ideas....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My feeling @Cat Eyez, is that this is a positive sign! Kipper is not expected to turn up in court - she never does unless it benefits her. Therefore the proceedings are going ahead with or without her, possibly due to them not wasting more precious court time. Our very clever DC16 occasionally reminds us to 'just wait and see' and 'keep the faith!'
Thank @SewerGrapes
That's very true, I had to have a little break from Batnan Kipper Skank....

The stuff with B&J infuriates me and her swanning about like she does.

Perspective Restored 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ginger? In spaghetti bolognese??
I can't wait for Stan's input on this subject....

I suppose you can have a fusilli Bolognese as the Bolognese part is the actual sauce, not the style of pasta. However, for a proper spagetti (sic) Bolognese, the sauce doesn't wrap itself about a fusilli like it does around a strand of spaghetti.

I now find myself rather fancying a spag bol tonight....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooooooooooooo..... I live for the pap walk. The pink trackies and sliders in Lewes was excellent (thank you Backgrid for not understanding your audience and putting your client up for total ridicule) but I'm hoping that she'll stay with the season and select a random street in Horsham in a secxi Easter Bunny (aka secxi Mrs Santa) outfit, hopefully with rubbish bins in the background. The possibilities are endless. Easter Chick. Easter Egg(!!), Easter Buns, Easter Hot Cross Bun... Oh purleees Batnan, hopefully I've given you some fresh ideas....
It looks like CW is taking pictures
But hope the Easter ones are funny we all need a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have Skanky in the Celebrity Death Match.

It was unfortunately won today with the very sad passing of the lovely Paul O’Grady. I so wish I had won. There’s no justice in this world.
---
She’s off again
I actually don’t know who she’s aiming at here? Kieran? Pete? Come on Katie, tell us! Who are you having a pop at now???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have Skanky in the Celebrity Death Match.

It was unfortunately won today with the very sad passing of the lovely Paul O’Grady. I so wish I had won. There’s no justice in this world.
---
She’s off again
Stupid cow - behaving like a teenager with learning difficulties.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it is Kieran as something must be happening about kids ( well I hope so)
I think it’s Pete. Probably because of him & Claire overseeing J & P music & clothes endorsements. Also he’s probably angry about P modelling clothes for the FUR company & backlash that may cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.