Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta give it to Skanky , she don’t give a toss, and she’s consistent , it’s always sources making excuses for the bleeping thing, that job must be like emptying the ocean with a teaspoon, My clever Krusties will tell me if I’m wrong, But aren’t those Slippers the £145 fox/mink fur ones from ice queen design ???

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if sink boy will be manning the Kpcrapestrian stall like last year, will skank be on an egg hunt like last year, will Jett be sat in the corner of the tent looking miserable like last year, will skank be at the beer wagon then strolling round trying to blag some freebies like last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gotta say, the good times are rolling, BH nears, Skank is flailing around, trying to sell any old tat as few will hire her now, in trouble for wearing fur again, absolutely destroyed by Joe Public after her appearance on Jeremy Vine, constantly rowing with Sink-Boy despite his shiny new Errand-Boy contract, the Red Tops finally turning, all having a pop now, resorting to ‘street walking’ photos to earn a buck, and today it appears the filters can no longer hide how fugly she is, she looks dreadful 😂

A71857C7-5D2F-4BCA-8500-4EDECECCC6EA.gif

Karma is arriving Tattlers, Skank’s in trouble, state of it here 😂 …..

EC7C6561-D764-45F7-B277-D8515C345CBD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Gotta say, the good times are rolling, BH nears, Skank is flailing around, trying to sell any old tat as few will hire her now, in trouble for wearing fur again, absolutely destroyed by Joe Public after her appearance on Jeremy Vine, constantly rowing with Sink-Boy despite his shiny new Errand-Boy contract, the Red Tops finally turning, all having a pop now, resorting to ‘street walking’ photos to earn a buck, and today it appears the filters can no longer hide how fugly she is, she’s looks dreadful 😂

View attachment 2064209

View attachment 2064208
Will she keep the clips in again like last time? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gotta say, the good times are rolling, BH nears, Skank is flailing around, trying to sell any old tat as few will hire her now, in trouble for wearing fur again, absolutely destroyed by Joe Public after her appearance on Jeremy Vine, constantly rowing with Sink-Boy despite his shiny new Errand-Boy contract, the Red Tops finally turning, all having a pop now, resorting to ‘street walking’ photos to earn a buck, and today it appears the filters can no longer hide how fugly she is, she’s looks dreadful 😂

View attachment 2064209

View attachment 2064208
Jesus Christ Almighty!
WTF does it look like?
I sincerely hope it wakes up every single day to gaze in the mirror and cry.
And these pictures are filtered?
That is to quote my American friend, one ugly mother-fucker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh bloody hell.....awful thought....today's blow glo up photo shoot......it's going to be for an OF Easter set of pics isn't it? 😳 which means we'll be treated to another bin pap walk 😳😭 Skanky with a pair of bunny ears, a tiny carrot inspired bikini, a cotton wool ball glued on her arse & towering hooker heels.
Please let me be wrong 🐇🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see that Skanky's pal Slimy Rymi is making Spaghetti Bolognese but using Fusilli...what a thick wanker..
Screenshot_20230329_163445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm really confused about the BH....
How come she was going to have a public examination that booked a whole day in court, to now it's going to be heard in her absence?

@DC16 @Cloud ChaserT can you shed any light?

I appreciate you may not be able to say at this time - if that's the case, will it become clear after 12th??

Reactions: 20
I'm really confused about the BH....
How come she was going to have a public examination that booked a whole day in court, to now it's going to be heard in her absence?

@DC16 @Cloud ChaserT can you shed any light?

I appreciate you may not be able to say at this time - if that's the case, will it become clear after 12th??
@DC16 has already explained it.she doesn’t have to be there.
---
Who puts ginger in a spag,oh he is a ginger isn’t he?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.