Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Grant is about👀 🤣there’s a program with Grant in it,one of his docu’s.🤣I thought I saw a titty tat poking out the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF?? Now I really am speechless - and for once, words fail me. Than you for the 'thumbs up' everyone.
That's the 2nd bit of great news I've had today and I'm buzzing to bits!
😂
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy , gotta query if you made an error, in that you posted thread #261 update incorrectly? Methinks it wasn't Pinky but myself who got the last thread title! (I will gracefully stand corrected if I'm wrong) x
I think you had a win with #260, SG? Then Pink Squirrrel got #261? (Just checked and you did.) :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be brilliant if she was incarcerated at His Majesty's Pleasure and is unable to honour the plebs with her illustrious presence :)
Rita,bet your geese would go for her.Horny Mike sticking his horns in to her massive norks.🤣oh what a pleasure that would be.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rita,bet your geese would go for her.Horny Mike sticking his horns in to her massive norks.🤣oh what a pleasure that would be.🤣
Indeed! She'd shoot off around my field like a punctured zeppelin then finish up behind the pig's house. No danger of them eating her though because they don't eat plastic :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More of this tit? Didnt they see last time that skank does not draw crowds nor admirers, in fact it repulses more than she attracts. What bleeping muppets! 😳
Kipper has ZERO profile in the horse world ... ZERO ... she is not a draw to anyone horsey .... just a zleb who turns up to the opening of an envelope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yep, same tit day after day, after day. It's so boring and pointless and I fear this is the way forward, break up/make up every few days. What an absolute TOXIC pair of muppets who are trying to get one over on each other. KP/SB JUST GROW THE duck UP, you are adults not 5 year olds.
---

Yeah, I understand the quote was about Carl :rolleyes:
What a turn up for the books eh? After being reportedly warned years ago in therapy that ALL her men were sociopaths and narcs.....the latest guy ( The wun, her Prinz Chow Mein, the 'got his own job...puts me in my place') Cole is one too? I'm bleeping astounded. What are the actual, statistical odds of that? I mean, they're something like 3 in every 100 people and she's now had about 6 in row. :unsure:
I can only imagine how gobsmacked and blindsided poor Kipper price must be. Give the girl a break!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.