Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obsessed with Kieran though, she thinks all the men she's been with are abusive to poor little her, she lives to get revenge on people that have 'wronged' her.
The family are useful enabler monkeys.
She can't hold a candle to Michelle.

Nor Nikki or Emily. Even back then.

She strived for a look to match her wild Jordan image. Well, she got it. IN THA TRASH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's called Kieran a narc before, this is from around the time she had to do drug tests to see the kids and claimed Pete and Kieran 'ganged up on her'.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 19.15.22.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 19.14.45.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 19.15.05.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't think KH has a narc bone in his body. Pete is no angel but narc? Nah. She's been staring in the hairdressers mirror too long. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest narc of all?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't think KH has a narc bone in his body. Pete is no angel but narc? Nah. She's been staring in the hairdressers mirror too long. "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest narc of all?"

I so want her to crash into something feet first and send those bipedals into her throat.....
(Apologies again if I've gone too far....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am so sick & tired OF this on, off, on & off again, oh no were on again bullshit!
Even more fed up of the idiot press pandering to 'it' whilst ignoring the damage 'it' does to other, innocents, be it her own children, animals or people ruined financially by the failure to pay her way.
On again off again is lucrative
It’s several thousand pounds in fees from these photo agencies.

Price is correct about something for sure. Carl Wood is THE ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s off again…. 🙄 No doubt pacifying him!
Is it though? Or should you just have a mutually respectful and trusting relationship so that there’s no need to do such things? She’s so bleeping juvenile.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have Skanky in the Celebrity Death Match.

It was unfortunately won today with the very sad passing of the lovely Paul O’Grady. I so wish I had won. There’s no justice in this world.
---
She’s off again
I suppose the problem would be averted if she didn’t do cryptic posts.
Simples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Dear Ask Stan;
My OH is planning to cook a Fussy Bollock-Knees for supper, and recommends a smidgen of Ginger to the sauce.
I'm not so keen on the idea.
Is a dollop of Brunette or Blonde preferable - what do you fink?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.