Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a turn up for the books eh? After being reportedly warned years ago in therapy that ALL her men were sociopaths and narcs.....the latest guy ( The wun, her Prinz Chow Mein, the 'got his own job...puts me in my place') Cole is one too? I'm bleeping astounded. What are the actual, statistical odds of that? I mean, they're something like 3 in every 100 people and she's now had about 6 in row. :unsure:
I can only imagine how gobsmacked and blindsided poor Kipper price must be. Give the girl a break!! 😂
That's because like attracts like, that's the part she hasn't worked out yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back by overwhelming demand,well not overwhelming or even a demand more like i'm bleeping bored of waiting for something to happen with these two clowns.
#ASKSTAN will return at 8pm tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it’s Pete. Probably because of him & Claire overseeing J & P music & clothes endorsements. Also he’s probably angry about P modelling clothes for the FUR company & backlash that may cause.
Yes you might be right. Pete is doing really well at the moment. He’s got his tour going on, he seems to be doing all these charity events and reinventing himself. Also managing Junior and Princess. Her jealousy must be overwhelming her.

I did notice that around Mother’s Day, after Junior’s half hearted post, he had commented on Pete’s post “so proud of you Dad” and also recently did an interview saying he wanted to be just like his Dad. Their close bond must be hard for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s off again…. 🙄 No doubt pacifying him!
What, no Skank it's being a controlling nightmare. It's abuse you horrible specimen!
---
Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 18.25.13.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 18.27.00.png

Yes it's you, you silly cow. You were told you where on in 2018. Is this latest onslaught aimed at Kieran because he's stopping her
from taking the kids on holiday .....yet again.....at Easter. How evil of him actually wanting to spend some time with his kids!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What, no Skank it's being a controlling nightmare. It's abuse you horrible specimen!
---
View attachment 2064482

View attachment 2064485

Yes it's you, you silly cow. You were told you where on in 2018. Is this latest onslaught aimed at Kieran because he's stopping her
from taking the kids on holiday .....yet again.....at Easter. How evil of him actually wanting to spend some time with his kids!
Oh Jesus. How old is she? 5? Of course everyone thinks she’s talking about Carl because of all the stupid games they play 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who is the real narcissist then? Oh give overrrrrr.
Roll on the BH.
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she has sold all her bras, knickers, books etc, not mentioned Kpmemoribilia for ages. Another 5 minute wonder as no one wants to buy her tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh Jesus. How old is she? 5? Of course everyone thinks she’s talking about Carl because of all the stupid games they play 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who is the real narcissist then? Oh give overrrrrr.
Roll on the BH.
🙄🙄🙄
And so unbelievable after everything she's put him through - a rape accusation, a stalking accusation, arrest and investigation, taking his kids.....she wants to say he's got something wrong with him. She's sick in the head.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have Skanky in the Celebrity Death Match.

It was unfortunately won today with the very sad passing of the lovely Paul O’Grady. I so wish I had won. There’s no justice in this world.
---
She’s off again
Interesting.... and I quote "I think everyone knows who is the real narcissist in my life".... I assumed at first that she was talking about herself but then, she wouldn't have realised that, which means she's talking about someone else. Now.... thinking caps on. Who could she possibly be talking about knowing that she has such a small social circle...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes you might be right. Pete is doing really well at the moment. He’s got his tour going on, he seems to be doing all these charity events and reinventing himself. Also managing Junior and Princess. Her jealousy must be overwhelming her.

I did notice that around Mother’s Day, after Junior’s half hearted post, he had commented on Pete’s post “so proud of you Dad” and also recently did an interview saying he wanted to be just like his Dad. Their close bond must be hard for her.
We could make a list of everyone she accuses this of:
Pete
Kieran
KSR
Carl (when they’ve had a row)
Paps
Journalists….

Come on KP, don’t beat around the bush, say who it is, then that person can take you to court, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Interesting.... and I quote "I think everyone knows who is the real narcissist in my life".... I assumed at first that she was talking about herself but then, she wouldn't have realised that, which means she's talking about someone else. Now.... thinking caps on. Who could she possibly be talking about knowing that she has such a small social circle...
Those weekly therapy sessions are going well then - you know, the ones that stop her lashing out on Instragram! Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
---
View attachment 2064482

View attachment 2064485

Oh good call, praying he’s stopped her taking those poor kids away, she is mad as hell, so it must be something like this, thinking it might also be an absolute result for the fund helping him do this if so 🙏🏾

Oh Skank‘s unravelling, everything’s falling apart for her it seems, 💩 getting real Skank 🙏🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hmm.... she's in a bad mood today, huh ;)
The small circles must be around though, advising Kipper on how to spell, er, um, ah, narcissist 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a relationship these two clowns have, skank humiliated sink boy on live TV they break up with him posting cryptic crap, skank goes ape tit and sink boy removes his cryptic posts and their back together, skank posts cryptic crap about a narcissistic person and sink boy this time goes ape tit and skank has to back track and claim it's about someone else and sink boys now her boyfriend again and marriage material, their just a pair of sad arse desperate for publicity clowns stuck in a dead end business relationship who hate the fact no one cares about their sad lives and their as popular as a turd in a swimming pool, when you see them together there's no love or chemistry just loathing of each other. Long may it continue ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It's got to be someone who's said 'No' to her at the moment, for something. Who is that most likely to be....and not Coley-baby.

Reactions: 29
Interesting.... and I quote "I think everyone knows who is the real narcissist in my life".... I assumed at first that she was talking about herself but then, she wouldn't have realised that, which means she's talking about someone else. Now.... thinking caps on. Who could she possibly be talking about knowing that she has such a small social circle..
could it be AFP or SFP 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
maybe they have said to stop the on /off with Cole and she’s tossing her toys out the pram saying they controlling her, her ex’s aren’t really in her life so it can’t be them surely or is it aimed at that Kirsty for following cole,

Reactions: 15
I am so sick & tired OF this on, off, on & off again, oh no were on again bullshit!
Even more fed up of the idiot press pandering to 'it' whilst ignoring the damage 'it' does to other, innocents, be it her own children, animals or people ruined financially by the failure to pay her way.
The laws of the land, whilst strictly applied to mere peasants who get out of bed everyday to go earn a living somehow don't matter when 'it' decides to break any because she can use the MH card in conjunction with being a single mother to a disabled child.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
could it be AFP or SFP 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
maybe they have said to stop the on /off with Cole and she’s tossing her toys out the pram saying they controlling her, her ex’s aren’t really in her life so it can’t be them surely or is it aimed at that Kirsty for following cole,
She's obsessed with Kieran though, she thinks all the men she's been with are abusive to poor little her, she lives to get revenge on people that have 'wronged' her.
The family are useful enabler monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.