Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so KP read on here that she doesn’t do age related things so today she took them for a walk
if it is Jett and Bunny with her she must have been told not to post them on anything because otherwise she would have no reason not to show them

Reactions: 21
Latest, can hear a boys and girls voice (J&B??) laughing in the background

View attachment 2073805
Yes, I can, "The Devil's Dyke" eh, seems apt for that old bag.

Some info on it

Devil's Dyke is a 100 metre (300') deep V-shaped dry valley on the South Downs in Sussex in southern England, 5 miles (8.0 km) north-west of Brighton. It is managed by the National Trust, and is also part of the Beeding Hill to Newtimber Hill Site of Special Scientific Interest.

Devil's Dyke was a major local tourist attraction in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is now a popular viewpoint and site for walking, model aircraft flying and hang gliding. The South Downs Way passes the site.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So you all know I’m not all there, been here a long time, and my mind isn’t was it was, BUT , wasn’t one of my blues a scriptwriter or something like that ? ? , our krusties are very clever , We have celebrities in our midst

Reactions: 11
Looks to me she’s near the restaurant/pub at Devil’s Dyke, just on outskirts of Brighton, it is lovely up there, sadly she’s stinking it up and ruining the place as usual. Guessing Sink Boys taken her, you’d have to drive, it’s remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh and it’s definitely Harvey’s writing on those pictures. Not KP’s.
Are you being serious DC? I’ve just woken up from a nap so I’m a bit fuzzy, but I thought the “r”s looked like Skanky’s writing.

Reactions: 9
Yeah definitely his writing apparently. 😘
Thank you for clarifying. Well if that hasn’t been dictated for Harvey to write, he’s clearly more capable on some levels at least and that means she has held him back from progressing and infantilised him deliberately. That’s more disturbing. I became a Krusty because of her domestic abuse and sexual harassment against partners and others. My first post was on her pattern of abuse and how it has been ignored by the media, that was thread 8, and here we are over 250 threads later and she is still an abusive partner. The difference this time is she’s met someone who’s like her. She picked the wrong ”one” this time. The problem is she is still abusing everyone else as well as Sink Boy. I can’t wait for this witch’s downfall, it may not be a spectacular fall from grace, this is Skanky after all, but it will be dirty and grimy like the beggy scrubber Skank is.

Oh has she put out the beg for new bikinis yet? The last lot were hilarious and looked like she’d bought a bunch of swatches to make her “lovely bikinis” 🤣🤣.
---
I’m going to try and open a thread, please bear with me I’ve only done it once before. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As promised my pic for @Brah Day Izit? suggestion 😀💖❤❤🥰😘 xx.
I chose to do this pic last as it took more time to make and more detail. I enjoyed it though and made me smile making it Love Pom 🤗❤😘 xx.
I will properly add a bigger version on the next thread later hoping it comes out less blurry.

Resizer_16804655871041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.