Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a woman who spends every other day in beauticians, hair salon or nail bar, she looks as rough as a badgers arse and any photo she publishes has been filtered to duck so if you bumped into here the only way you,d know is the rebound effect from Phil and Grant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gotta say, the good times are rolling, BH nears, Skank is flailing around, trying to sell any old tat as few will hire her now, in trouble for wearing fur again, absolutely destroyed by Joe Public after her appearance on Jeremy Vine, constantly rowing with Sink-Boy despite his shiny new Errand-Boy contract, the Red Tops finally turning, all having a pop now, resorting to ‘street walking’ photos to earn a buck, and today it appears the filters can no longer hide how fugly she is, she looks dreadful 😂

View attachment 2064209

Karma is arriving Tattlers, Skank’s in trouble, state of it here 😂 …..

View attachment 2064208
why does she think this looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slymi Rymi must be shopping in some rough arse area if Tesco has to security tag the mince beef. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep, same tit day after day, after day. It's so boring and pointless and I fear this is the way forward, break up/make up every few days. What an absolute TOXIC pair of muppets who are trying to get one over on each other. KP/SB JUST GROW THE duck UP, you are adults not 5 year olds.
---

Yeah, I understand the quote was about Carl :rolleyes:
are they on or off today ?..... cole and her that is,not her knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or you could blind-fold any potential noo eggs, and have them play a game of 'hunt the nips' using the clips? (Ooh I feel another thread title a' coming....) x
Pin the nipples on the old dog, new party game right there.
Apologies to old dogs of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm really confused about the BH....
How come she was going to have a public examination that booked a whole day in court, to now it's going to be heard in her absence?

@DC16 @Cloud ChaserT can you shed any light?

I appreciate you may not be able to say at this time - if that's the case, will it become clear after 12th??
I think one of them said there was half a day booked for this next one?

Personally I hope the 'other side' have requested she be held in contempt of court ( an offence) the court goes on in her absence and that's why she doesn't need to be there ( Not that I have any actual info obvs!)

This is from a case where someone made loads of excuses and didn't attend hearings........

''The question then arises whether the respondent has, in effect, waived her right to take part in the proceedings by showing that she is not interested in, or that she is indifferent to, the consequences of an order being made. In my judgment, given that a copy of the order contained the relevant warnings, and given the awareness which she has demonstrated in her own letter of 2 September, I consider that she was fully aware of the consequences of non‑attendance today and has chosen to take the risk that the Court proceeds in her absence.''

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think one of them said there was half a day booked for this next one?

Personally I hope the 'other side' have requested she be held in contempt of court ( an offence) the court goes on in her absence and that's why she doesn't need to be there ( Not that I have any actual info obvs!)

This is from a case where someone made loads of excuses and didn't attend hearings........

''The question then arises whether the respondent has, in effect, waived her right to take part in the proceedings by showing that she is not interested in, or that she is indifferent to, the consequences of an order being made. In my judgment, given that a copy of the order contained the relevant warnings, and given the awareness which she has demonstrated in her own letter of 2 September, I consider that she was fully aware of the consequences of non‑attendance today and has chosen to take the risk that the Court proceeds in her absence.''
Thanks @Helena-botham-farter that's really interesting.... Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.