Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @SewerGrapes you're on a thread title roll! :D

Recap: Erm...I have no clue as i'm just catching up, but I see there's pictures where she is playing dress up again and she looks like a bit of a cockwomble as usual? I'm sure one of you lovely lot will repost them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20230329_135825_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230329_135704_Chrome.jpg
feel like this should be put on the wiki maybe so popped it here incase some one wants to. and this pic of Cole should never be forgotten and added to ever thread until he's ditched by the skank 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Recap…

1ADB954B-1712-4F6D-ACD8-6EA876840928.jpeg

351B1559-63F3-4C73-84F9-DA1EF7AC4652.jpeg

That’s it, that’s all we need, the pictures tell the story 👍🏾😂

You all must know I was waiting excitedly for the new Fred just to post Sink Boy’s grinning inane face as a recap….still laughing, although she came in and topped it at the end of the Fred, never underestimate the Pwicey 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So the scumbags have been on/off continually since he abandoned it in Thailand and the media seem to think anybody gives a frig either way! It had yet another completely disastrous crappy interview on Jeremy Vine that consisted of it shrieking "iss awwl abbahhht Meeeeee!" interspersed with the usual LIES about marriage, the Browkern Trotterz etc, a couple of demos showing just how thick she is and basically boasting that it'll be on 'oliday yet again when her BH comes up in a few weeks time.
In other words - same tit, different day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Re SFP gin post in #261

Hold on here this is similar to the Hairy Bikers who went to Goosnargh gin and basically you pick the ingredients of your choice and they help you distill the gin with your chosen ingredients. I think it is somewhere you pay ( or probably SFP grifted) for the experience . You pay for the day and once you have distilled it with your ingredients you take the bottle you've paid for home .

Screenshot_20230329-140805_BBC iPlayer.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the scumbags have been on/off continually since he abandoned it in Thailand and the media seem to think anybody gives a frig either way! It had yet another completely disastrous crappy interview on Jeremy Vine that consisted of it shrieking "iss awwl abbahhht Meeeeee!" interspersed with the usual LIES about marriage, the Browkern Trotterz etc, a couple of demos showing just how thick she is and basically boasting that it'll be on 'oliday yet again when her BH comes up in a few weeks time.
In other words - same tit, different day
Yep, same tit day after day, after day. It's so boring and pointless and I fear this is the way forward, break up/make up every few days. What an absolute TOXIC pair of muppets who are trying to get one over on each other. KP/SB JUST GROW THE duck UP, you are adults not 5 year olds.
---
Yeah, I understand the quote was about Carl :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yep, same tit day after day, after day. It's so boring and pointless and I fear this is the way forward, break up/make up every few days. What an absolute TOXIC pair of muppets who are trying to get one over on each other. KP/SB JUST GROW THE duck UP, you are adults not 5 year olds.
How can SS seriously let her have full custody when the home life is obviously not a stable one for the kids to grow up in. Boils my blood

• Angry
Reactions: 37
---

Can she not see that describes Her to a ‘T’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Recap…

View attachment 2063995

View attachment 2064000

You all must know I was waiting excitedly for the new Fred just to post Sink Boy’s grinning inane face as a recap….still laughing, although she came in and topped it at the end of the Fred, never underestimate the Pwicey 😁
Well this looks nothing like her, what filter is it using now? One eye bigger than the other & face Orange.
Short recap:

Relationship on/off like a bathroom tap. She's put her bum in the custard by P!ssing / ripping off a fur clothing company (who hopefully will get loads of bad press from association with her & their cruel trade). Has some pictures taken, dragging Harvey around some random streets & been in/out of beauty/nail/hair salons, yet still looks :poop:. Both have definitely had work done to their tombstone teeth, so crept out of the country incognito somehow (she sure has passports in other names/wears a disguise).
2 weeks until BH & we think she'll be on holiday for that:sick:. Doesn't seem at all worried about losing house or that she owes nearly £4M to creditors. Bankruptcy seems a joke to her & blaming 2 other people, for her overspending, who we assume is PA, KH or AR. Clearly she's either brain damaged (alcohol/drugs) or she really has completely lost the plot & arrogant, believes nobody & nothing can touch her. Nobody seems to know whats happening to Jett & Bunny (school/welfare) & who looks after them while she's roaming around, spaced out, like a dirty old Tom (no offence meant to Tom Cats❤) on catnip. I do not believe she will rise out of the ashes of this mess, like a phoenix, but going on passed record, wonder if/when she will get her comeuppance.
Let's hope & pray something happens.
In the meantime, my thoughts are with Paul O'Grady's friends & family ❤:cry:- The good die young (only 67), while the Mutant is still very much alive & kicking & still taking the P!ss,, begging for freebie's & selling her stinking, dirty old tat online.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well start of another thread and nothing to recap again. The gruesome twosome broke up then made up AGAIN, still no sighting of the kids just old pictures, some fur company skank bumped got payback, still no Amy the terminal, Sophie the source running deflection and the latest pictures of skank in the wild she looks like a sack of tit.
chrome_screenshot_1680037541021.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well done @SewerGrapes you're on a thread title roll! :D

Recap: Erm...I have no clue as i'm just catching up, but I see there's pictures where she is playing dress up again and she looks like a bit of a cockwomble as usual? I'm sure one of you lovely lot will repost them.

WTF?? Now I really am speechless - and for once, words fail me. Than you for the 'thumbs up' everyone.
That's the 2nd bit of great news I've had today and I'm buzzing to bits!
😂
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy , gotta query if you made an error, in that you posted thread #261 update incorrectly? Methinks it wasn't Pinky but myself who got the last thread title! (I will gracefully stand corrected if I'm wrong) x
PS/ My other bit of good news is that there was a cancellation at our local hospital so they invited me up for an enhanced MRI scan. (The last one showed an anomaly in my knee) Thought I would be waiting months for a follow-up so all good, I hope.
I wonder whether they have a 'Y' shaped scanner to xray Kippers knees??
But Paul o' Grady died last night which is terribly sad. I loved reading his book and he will be very much missed as an incredibly humane animal lover, (unlike the Skank who 'has decided she is an animal lover) and all-round amazing guy.
I too cried at whilst reading The Rainbow Bridge story, but it was beautiful too and uplifting.

🤭 Oops, I did say I was speechless..... xx
---
Recap…

View attachment 2063995

View attachment 2064000

Lolalot, Kipper's got Panda Eyes here, and NOT for the reason we hoped. 🤛
I suspect Cole is a bit of a panda: Eats, shoots, and leaves..... back into his attic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
---

Well it has been at least 2 days since they made up / broke up / she stamped her feet again.... so due another breakup!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.