Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a bleeping credit to the vile witch.
---
I agree, can't believe people are falling for it.

Reactions: 24
shes going on holiday after easter but she has to be back before witsun, this is because the person who makes her bikinis ,has been told as she can borrow the local church fetes bunting, but they need it back for the summer fair !...... 8 triangles sewn together for one breast and 10 triangles for the other and 2 (front and back) for the knickers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Going all Wagatha Christie this morning about the H note, looking at the spelling, composition and font chosen I have finally got to the bottom of it......it was from SFP’s account, Edna the sister did it !
Yep, probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price # 263 woods dont know if today, he should leave her,thought that was yesterday,skank dont know either !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm amazed every time I see a pic of the tit with her norks on show.....how has 1 ended up so very much bigger than the other? Surely the surgeon put the same size in each side? Or has he taken the piss & deliberately odd ones in? Genuine question becomes it fries my 🧠
---
So just to clarify....do we not think Harvey made that picture completely unprompted & unaided 🤔
Are we suggesting there may have been some attempt to manipulate her fans? Surely she wouldn't stoop so low to make herself look like a brilliant mother? 😳🤔

I'm particularly enjoying the link to buy her shite JWhyWhy clothing on every single thing she posts. Desperate much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Even JYY clothing with their army of 7 year old machinists, can’t make bikinis that bad.
Bunting Bikinis for that munter in your life. (Not waterproof)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Few questions.

1. How is AFP health?
2. Has Jett been attending school?
3. Are J, B and Harvey going on this upcoming holiday?
4. Have Kieran and Michelle got regular access to the kids again?
---
Did anyone else wonder if Jett and Bunny might also have been on Kieran and Apollo's nature walk, just not photographed (for court reasons)?
Yes I was wondering this too, perhaps Kieran has taken legal advice not to show the kids on socials. Although he did have that vid of him and Bunny rollerskating a few weeks ago

Few questions.

1. How is AFP health?
2. Has Jett been attending school?
3. Are J, B and Harvey going on this upcoming holiday?
4. Have Kieran and Michelle got regular access to the kids again?
---
1. All we know she is still breathing.
2. no idea
3. probably only Harvey.
4. Bloody hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's KP. Harvey has 'written' some remarkably neat notes and letters when Kipper has gone to visit. The one with the heads drawn on, it starts out shaky and then gets very neat. I suppose her and Edna could both be at it though.
Kipper's 'M's, T's, Ws and her Ps ( from her school notebooks) are very similar to what Harvey apparently writes!

View attachment 2072717

View attachment 2072722
No words just 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 i love reading DC16 tea...everything is spot on!
---
Did anyone else wonder if Jett and Bunny might also have been on Kieran and Apollo's nature walk, just not photographed (for court reasons)?
I hope so 😪😪😪😪😪

Reactions: 14
another one owing the taxman over a million how do they do it,if a person working a nine to five normal job even under pays tax of a couple of pound a year you can bet the taxman takes it back the next year how do they manage to get away with it until it runs into the millions
The taxman keeps fining my hubby £100 a month for not completing a tax form even though we have lived in the US for 12 years and pay tax on our UK income there and have sent them the proof! ( You can't be double taxed thank goodness)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
CW has the hummer parked up at dads for a few days so I assume he’s not there cos they are keeping an eye on it

Reactions: 24
The thing is though with GC is if she had ever had really lost 3 stone why stop there? Clearly she has way more than that to lose. She was using those 'skinny' jabs though (that are actually meant for people with type 2 diabetes) and that's probably why she lost weight, but now she has stopped ( as she is no longer getting paid by them) she has put it back on again. The pictures from the celeb bake off seemed to show she is bigger than ever. Mind you I do miss her 'workout' videos she kept posting, they were hilarious!
---
On her IG stories she is at a boxing match again tonight, don't know who it is this time, she doesn't say.
A little bit of tea..a lady in my book reading group(I know I am boring, but having a slight stutter I can now read out of a book quite clearly and love going once a week to this group..) a lady knows gemmas mum as she is exactly the same nature as gemma! Entitled!..she was also a bully (they went to the same school)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder if KP has taken the kids somewhere nice this weekend, to do some age appropriate activities, even SFP managed it yesterday. Or is she getting Bunny to model the latest JYY 12p items, or kids are mucking out the stables, making her cups of tea, while she lounges around making a huge pile of bikinis of the floor ready to pack ( unless she still has them unwashed in the case from last time and will just add a few more to it 🤮)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A little bit of tea..a lady in my book reading group(I know I am boring, but having a slight stutter I can now read out of a book quite clearly and love going once a week to this group..) a lady knows gemmas mum as she is exactly the same nature as gemma! Entitled!..she was also a bully (they went to the same school)
I can quite believe that. The apple never falls far from the tree. The confidence and the arrogance that folk like GC and Kipper exude never fails to bamboozle me. They're thick arseholes with sweet feck all to contribute to the world, yet they think they're the absolute dogs bollocks. Newsflash witches: You ain't!

Reactions: 34
you mean just got time to throw the clothes in a pile on the floor as she does not wash them she as shown just to let washing pile up and become mouldy and prob start begging for more freebies
I doubt she even washes them just chucks them in the bin. After all she never wears the same bikini on two consecutive holidays does she, it's always new ones.
---
I did laugh on the LAStudio post where it says their extensions last 9/12 months with the correct aftercare. KP’s only last a few weeks at best!
Old picture on the KPE account.
It's a bit misleading using a photo with Princess in saying they had styled them for this shoot, and thus implying they did P's hair when it's all her own and naturally curly.
---
I'm amazed every time I see a pic of the tit with her norks on show.....how has 1 ended up so very much bigger than the other? Surely the surgeon put the same size in each side? Or has he taken the piss & deliberately odd ones in? Genuine question becomes it fries my 🧠
---
So just to clarify....do we not think Harvey made that picture completely unprompted & unaided 🤔
Are we suggesting there may have been some attempt to manipulate her fans? Surely she wouldn't stoop so low to make herself look like a brilliant mother? 😳🤔

I'm particularly enjoying the link to buy her shite JWhyWhy clothing on every single thing she posts. Desperate much?
I'm guessing due to her usual lack of aftercare that some encapsulation has happened which is why they look lopsided. Apparently you have to massage them for the first few weeks to stop scar tissue forming which can distort the shape.

Reactions: 25
I doubt she even washes them just chucks them in the bin. After all she never wears the same bikini on two consecutive holidays does she, it's always new ones.
Dont think that they are made well enough to survive a spin cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

It's a bit misleading using a photo with Princess in saying they had styled them for this shoot, and thus implying they did P's hair when it's all her own and naturally curly.
---

I'm guessing due to her usual lack of aftercare that some encapsulation has happened which is why they look lopsided. Apparently you have to massage them for the first few weeks to stop scar tissue forming which can distort the shape.
Yes,but she always touches them.🤢🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.