Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma was out locally a couple months back and was a total diva, bossing all the staff around

I also saw her full glory in a neon pink swimsuit up at cammas hall fruit farm in summer
Gross!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol! Noooo and deffo don’t give up the KP magazine covers, they are hilarious Kylie. I’m sure she will be employing you for when she brings back the Katie mag, not that you will get paid, you will have to join the back of the queue.

Ps hope you enjoyed the F1 today, saw you there on my telebox 😂
---
View attachment 2073600
It's where that carrot is going to go which worries me.... I know he's not Stephen Bear but apparently vegetables had other uses rather than being eaten apparently.... Courgettes were a speciality, although marrows would probably be nearer the mark....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
#263 So Tuesday she's off on another jolly, will Sink Boy be joining his dolly?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol! Noooo and deffo don’t give up the KP magazine covers, they are hilarious Kylie. I’m sure she will be employing you for when she brings back the Katie mag, not that you will get paid, you will have to join the back of the queue.

Ps hope you enjoyed the F1 today, saw you there on my telebox 😂
---
View attachment 2073600
Get around me, indeed I was in Melbourne today at the F1 😁

Might not be a Sherlock but The Skank Magazines ain’t stopping, think there’s a ‘Skank Holiday Special’ coming out (If she provides the material) this week, and no doubt there’ll be a ’Bankrupcty Revelations’ edition in the works 👍🏾😁

And woah that photo of Slymi is going in the photoshop faces collection, WTF is going on with his hair there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Skanky “ Magic mirror on the wall, Who’s the fairest one of all??”
Mirror “ Get out of the way you bleeping freak, I can’t see who’s asking me the question “

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Calling time on my Wagatha Christie career, convinced it was Edna or a combination of Edna and Skank, I blame it on Skank’s constant lying, just can’t believe anything she says or does 😁

View attachment 2073585
They're a bunch of slippery grifters, more slippery than a big bucket of extra slippery eels, so who wouldn't suspect them. I do suspect KP adds bits on, like when people 'help' their kids win something at school, except she's winning a story in the Sun and victim status...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did laugh on the LAStudio post where it says their extensions last 9/12 months with the correct aftercare. KP’s only last a few weeks at best!
Old picture on the KPE account.
They are cheap tit extensions .... may sound expensive, but, I paid £800+ for a full Head 10 years ago ... and I am in the North West... that is NOT good quality hair by any standard admittedly I am VERY good at managing extensions, but, I know the difference between good and bad in price because I sourced my own hair extensions towards the end. I have hairloss (not traction, I unfortunately have a form of alopecia) and that was part of my journey ... am 100% wiggy now ... I have better hair than all my friends it just lives in a bag 🤣 There is no shame in hairloss ... Kipper is in denial IMO ... she is exacerbating the problem with these heavy too high extensions

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh so KP read on here that she doesn’t do age related things so today she took them for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.