Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly - she's not going to take H on holiday is she? That would ruin her plans entirely
---

I expect the male population of 'Orsham have been accused of being The Stalker :)
KP only takes Harvey on holiday if she can get the money from his account to pay for it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a bleeping credit to the vile witch.
---

Hes a very overweight (her doing obviously) obnoxious foul mouthed grown man who she has used to her advantage all his life makes me sick.
I agree - there is nothing 'cute' about Harvey

• Heart
Reactions: 49
another one owing the taxman over a million how do they do it,if a person working a nine to five normal job even under pays tax of a couple of pound a year you can bet the taxman takes it back the next year how do they manage to get away with it until it runs into the millions
Remember, the tax man can collect the debt owed over a much longer period…. 25 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Without wanting to be mean, it would appear Harvey is a better speller than his mother!! I’m amazed at this little note, I didn’t realise how much he was capable of. His mother makes him sound completely incapable, but there is a clear line of thought behind the note!
Going all Wagatha Christie this morning about the H note, looking at the spelling, composition and font chosen I have finally got to the bottom of it......it was from SFP’s account, Edna the sister did it !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Going all Wagatha Christie this morning about the H note, looking at the spelling, composition and font chosen I have finally got to the bottom of it......it was from SFP’s account, Edna the sister did it !
Kylie you are a Wagathatattler.❤witch ain’t she duck off SFP.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KH has posted Apollo on a nature walk, they spotted an adder, tadpoles and sheep. All I think is how much Jett would have enjoyed it. Instead he has to sit through hair and nail appointments ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Remember, the tax man can collect the debt owed over a much longer period…. 25 years.
yes but these so called stars running LIMITED COMPANIES seen to get away with it, the last company of Katies that was shut down owed over200k to the taxman yet the taxman settled on 20k(because it was company tax not her own personal tax as a director of a limited company you are not directly responsible for debts if the company folds but in her case as she took a 150k loan just before it folded she should have been done for THEFT FROM THE COMPANY

• Angry
Reactions: 25
yes but these so called stars running LIMITED COMPANIES seen to get away with it, the last company of Katies that was shut down owed over200k to the taxman yet the taxman settled on 20k(because it was company tax not her own personal tax as a director of a limited company you are not directly responsible for debts if the company folds but in her case as she took a 150k loan just before it folded she should have been done for THEFT FROM THE COMPANY
Absolutely.
It’s personal tax too, not just company tax. We don’t know what the tax man is doing behind the scenes, she’s hardly going to broadcast it. Smoke and mirrors.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I agree smoke and mirrors
Funny how she can leave and arrive at airport without anyone knowing if she wants to

• Angry
KH can’t have won anything re J&B as why on earth does she get them again all Easter if that’s the case - after withholding them at xmas when his turn and taking them 100% for months ? Don’t think anything can have happened
Do we know she's taking J&B? If she isn't, this might be why there was the barrage of abuse at Kieran? Or, he was able to limit the time where as Lady Muck wanted another month of them following her around tattoo and nail places?

Reactions: 25
I agree smoke and mirrors
Funny how she can leave and arrive at airport without anyone knowing if she wants to
Long gone are the days of paps following her around. It's all staged rubbish she's sold to Backside to print. I think the last genuine pap pics were the ones of her, rim me & swimming bloke. Her & Rim me looked rough as fook. And I'll bet they were caught whilst paps were waiting for someone else 😁
Edited to add....there were a few at the airport when Crawl turned up to fetch them. Again she & Rim me looked rough 🤣🤣
---
Has the big charity campaigner, world's best mother & all round top bird posted anything about what day it is today yet?

And I cannot believe her minions believe that Harvey had anything to do with that picture nevermind wrote it 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long gone are the days of paps following her around. It's all staged rubbish she's sold to Backside to print. I think the last genuine pap pics were the ones of her, rim me & swimming bloke. Her & Rim me looked rough as fook. And I'll bet they were caught whilst paps were waiting for someone else 😁
Edited to add....there were a few at the airport when Crawl turned up to fetch them. Again she & Rim me looked rough 🤣🤣
---
Has the big charity campaigner, world's best mother & all round top bird posted anything about what day it is today yet?

And I cannot believe her minions believe that Harvey had anything to do with that picture nevermind wrote it 🥴
Gawd knows why the Star are printing this today. These were the days I think you are referring to... i.e. when she actually had fans...!

'Katie Price used to turn up to Man Utd games every week - and us players loved it' - Daily Star

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.