Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute bleeping state of it. Coal is one sick Puppy if he is shagging that.
do not worry Carl does not get any were near that to s..g it,he can barely stand to hold her hand when seen in public for the quick backgrid photo shoots

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A little bit of tea..a lady in my book reading group(I know I am boring, but having a slight stutter I can now read out of a book quite clearly and love going once a week to this group..) a lady knows gemmas mum as she is exactly the same nature as gemma! Entitled!..she was also a bully (they went to the same school)
My daughter-in-law is a receptionist at a hotel in the New Forest. Gemma Collins and most of her family stayed a while ago. They were the most entitled people they have had staying there. She said she was a horrible person.

Staying on topic. I can't stand Katie Price.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah.... go on Batnan.... Look what you're missing out on.... You could get those lovely blue veins tattooed on if you don't already have them yourself....

View attachment 2073434
Next tattoo sorted.She could do a tribute to the Manchester ship canals.
Too random you say?
Half a pair of knickers,and a key and a heart fing I retort.
Although she could do the rest of the cast of Eastenders.That would be apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3D9CFDA9-CEE0-4A56-B799-91B154DC3877.png

Yep, a model of 25 years experience holding….?
Answers on a postcard 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Holly has something to say, as many will know I have a narrative that Holly can’t stand the Skank, really really really hates the thing, I believe this with a passion, she’s a secret Tattler if you ask me 👍🏾😁

C187D8EC-DA93-4100-8DE8-54AED7C74887.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Got back from the pub , catching up , “Harvey confirms the MODEL ffs ??? Is back together with head” , I mean who writes this tit ,??? The boy doesn’t know what day of the week it is, So wrong on many many levels , as I have mentioned many times on here over the years my grandson , light of my life has downs, But I am proud of his achievements, I would never use him like this. It’s projecting , and basically lies My opinion , love the boy leave him out of your tit. He’s not a circus animal to be paraded about in public, stuff like this is the reason I became a Krusty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My daughter-in-law is a receptionist at a hotel in the New Forest. Gemma Collins and most of her family stayed a while ago. They were the most entitled people they have had staying there. She said she was a horrible person.

Staying on topic. I can't stand Katie Price.
My daughter is friends with Gemma's 15 year old nephew, Hayden. He's a really lovely boy and his house is gorgeous!!

Reactions: 13
My daughter is friends with Gemma's 15 year old nephew, Hayden. He's a really lovely boy and his house is gorgeous!!
Gemma was out locally a couple months back and was a total diva, bossing all the staff around

I also saw her full glory in a neon pink swimsuit up at cammas hall fruit farm in summer

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh and it’s definitely Harvey’s writing on those pictures. Not KP’s.
Calling time on my Wagatha Christie career, convinced it was Edna or a combination of Edna and Skank, I blame it on Skank’s constant lying, just can’t believe anything she says or does 😁

1E46FE0C-2199-4D75-9C1D-B9C378FAA5D6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calling time on my Wagatha Christie career, convinced it was Edna or a combination of Edna and Skank, I blame it on Skank’s constant lying, just can’t believe anything she says or does 😁

View attachment 2073585
Lol! Noooo and deffo don’t give up the KP magazine covers, they are hilarious Kylie. I’m sure she will be employing you for when she brings back the Katie mag, not that you will get paid, you will have to join the back of the queue.

Ps hope you enjoyed the F1 today, saw you there on my telebox 😂
---
D0C7C0FF-D796-486A-A6D4-1ECFD58ABE0B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.