Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going all Wagatha Christie this morning about the H note, looking at the spelling, composition and font chosen I have finally got to the bottom of it......it was from SFP’s account, Edna the sister did it !
I think it's KP. Harvey has 'written' some remarkably neat notes and letters when Kipper has gone to visit. The one with the heads drawn on, it starts out shaky and then gets very neat. I suppose her and Edna could both be at it though.
Kipper's 'M's, T's, Ws and her Ps ( from her school notebooks) are very similar to what Harvey apparently writes!

kp handwriting.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 10.18.25.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Time for a holiday, time for a new feature Skanky Holiday Bingo, let’s cross them off as she completes another sun-soaked holiday doing the same things. I’m sure Tattlers have other suggestions, any to add ? I’ll fill up a second card. Woo Hoo we’ll love it…BINGO !

451B3855-E283-41F8-892B-9B253CE6B018.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Did anyone else wonder if Jett and Bunny might also have been on Kieran and Apollo's nature walk, just not photographed (for court reasons)?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Time for a holiday, time for a new feature Skanky Holiday Bingo, let’s cross them off as she completes another sun-soaked holiday doing the same things. I’m sure Tattlers have other suggestions, any to add ? I’ll fill up a second card. Woo Hoo we’ll love it…BINGO !

View attachment 2072758
You missed eating corn on the cob in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not that into letting things smoulder in my house and the philistine in me thought this was her breakfast 😬

Screenshot 2023-04-02 110146.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that her sandwich...? (Madcat is mystified....)
It’s bondage toast.
“I fort I’d make Cole a secsi breakfast, it might get stuck in his froat”

Oh,remembered it’s SFPs insta account.Just burning Skanks electric bills for her.
“ I never got nuffink , my post box got stole”

• Haha
She’ll be after a boxer next…
She would make an ideal partner for a boxer. She’s got a couple of punchbags stuck on her sternum.
‘POW 💥 POW 💥…. Silicon and pus fly everywhere!
Job done! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I think it's KP. Harvey has 'written' some remarkably neat notes and letters when Kipper has gone to visit. The one with the heads drawn on, it starts out shaky and then gets very neat. I suppose her and Edna could both be at it though.
Kipper's 'M's, T's, Ws and her Ps ( from her school notebooks) are very similar to what Harvey apparently writes!

View attachment 2072717

View attachment 2072722
why would he write To mummy Katie price "it would just be to mummy , he spells better than me if he wrote this, awsome,beautiful, hansome and gorgeous are words Harvey has now taught me to spell.....what a crock of tit 😂 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been back long enough to wash all the family’s clothes! 🙄
you mean just got time to throw the clothes in a pile on the floor as she does not wash them she as shown just to let washing pile up and become mouldy and prob start begging for more freebies

Reactions: 14
Rote learning, how many times has she screeched 'your mummy is the katie price' it's a wonder he hasn't written 'woohoo don't underestimate the pricey'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.