Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if KP has taken the kids somewhere nice this weekend, to do some age appropriate activities, even SFP managed it yesterday. Or is she getting Bunny to model the latest JYY 12p items, or kids are mucking out the stables, making her cups of tea, while she lounges around making a huge pile of bikinis of the floor ready to pack ( unless she still has them unwashed in the case from last time and will just add a few more to it 🤮)
I have more chance becoming pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The taxman keeps fining my hubby £100 a month for not completing a tax form even though we have lived in the US for 12 years and pay tax on our UK income there and have sent them the proof! ( You can't be double taxed thank goodness)
Get him to go to the Dr and complain about the stress on his mental health.
Point this out to the leeches, along with the evidence you have already supplied.
Hint that you are seeking legal advice about it.
How Price ( and many like her), gets away with stuff astounds me.

Reactions: 19
I did laugh on the LAStudio post where it says their extensions last 9/12 months with the correct aftercare. KP’s only last a few weeks at best!
Old picture on the KPE account.
If ever I get kidnapped/going missing..send DC16 to lookfor me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha ha ha she's blocked me cos I asked where she's going on hols? Pathetic and defo something to hide me thinks 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh and it’s definitely Harvey’s writing on those pictures. Not KP’s.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A few more drip/drip photos from her hols three weeks ago to deflect the fact she's going away again.... (photos appear to have been taken before her knee tattoos....)

Katie Price shows off biggest-ever boob job and huge tattoos in tiny bikini as she 'begs Carl Woods to take her back' | The Sun

View attachment 2073423
Her right knee has a face on it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
---
Oh and it’s definitely Harvey’s writing on those pictures. Not KP’s.
Based on???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she blocked you, it seems a reasonable question.The wheels in her suitcase rarely stop spinning.
I know right. I wasn't rude or anything especially when you read some of the comments which keep me laughing. Relying on my fellow Krusties now to keep me updated. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
So if Harvey wrote the message to her then KP lies at how able he is
The only reason he has not reached his full potential is because of her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh, defo!
Another 250cc's each should do.
Won't need to tilt your head to ogle them all the time Kate.
Yeah.... go on Batnan.... Look what you're missing out on.... You could get those lovely blue veins tattooed on if you don't already have them yourself....

1680450254405.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.