Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still, Only three weeks to go till it dodges her next hearing and goes abroad for her mental elf , breaks up with sinkboy. Pounces around with that weirdo from backgrid, says how much she misses Harvey ,
and gets some more tit tattoos done, we all can’t wait can we
You forgot, also post pictures of horse who is her therapy and stress relief.. Even tho she only bothers with him occasionally. I noticed on the MM program that her paddocks are full of tit! For non horsey people, this ruins the grazing and can host worms. This is why most of us with horses pick it up!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Nothing of her out with Harvey on Facebook. She just says she’s out with Harvey in that outfit but it looks like her pics from the other day and same hair.. 🤢

D4D7E646-509F-4ACB-B555-9EA7FD418379.jpeg

D4BFB644-777C-400E-B71C-1E0B67C83C81.png

Along with another old flashback…no tats there 😂
14EECD9C-962A-4E22-BA9C-E5A22237CF63.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I notice she put the video of Harvey sleeping with her on Sunday, Mother's day, on her TikTok, then it disappeared the next day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nothing of her out with Harvey on Facebook. She just says she’s out with Harvey in that outfit but it looks like her pics from the other day and same hair.. 🤢

View attachment 2045302
View attachment 2045303
Along with another old flashback…no tats there 😂
View attachment 2045308
Oh how I wish I could insert a speech-bubble onto that middle photo. It would say 'W00-H00, do you love mummy, Harvey Bear?'
---
I notice she put the video of Harvey sleeping with her on Sunday, Mother's day, on her TikTok, then it disappeared the next day.
Yup, and if it's the video I'm thinking of, it proper creeped me out @DC16.
Was Kipper tickling H beneath the duvet? :censored:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh how I wish I could insert a speech-bubble onto that middle photo. It would say 'W00-H00, do you love mummy, Harvey Bear?'
---

Yup, and if it's the video I'm thinking of, it proper creeped me out @DC16.
Was Kipper tickling H beneath the duvet? :censored:
Might get me into trouble but woohoo.. 🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1679417560136.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
First I love the Krusties, always have, make me piss myself 🤣🤣
Secondly, Do you all realise We are all talking about some old dollop and not one of us, unless you have come face to face, knows what it bleeping looks like ?? Unless she’s tells you , how would you know?
I mean once she opens her gob. That’s a giveaway and if she’s with a gif in a romper suit , how the duck does it get pass passport control???
---
It’s g.I.m.p
---
Secondly, Do you all realise We are all talking about some old dollop and not one of us, unless you have come face to face, knows what it bleeping looks like ?? Unless she’s tells you , how would you know?
I mean once she opens her gob. That’s a giveaway and if she’s with a gif in a romper suit , how the duck does it get pass passport control???
---
It’s g.I.m.p
Attic boy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kipper is so delusional she really does believe she looks the same age has Princess, and could be mistaken for her. The worse her mental delusions increase the more isolated she will become, has people will keep away from her. All that will be left are the users, who will take advantage of her for their own ends. The likes of rim mi is just one such example.
I'm arguing with the mentally challenged on it's Instascam about how can Princess look like it considering the face isn't real along with the hair...I dare say the imbeciles will bombard me with abuse and I LOVE IT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm arguing with the mentally challenged on it's Instascam about how can Princess look like it considering the face isn't real along with the hair...I dare say the imbeciles will bombard me with abuse and I LOVE IT 🤣
Love it, you go girl lol🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That lot share a brain cell - they literally pass it around to each other. Never have I come across a more stupid group of people that her IG followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is it thought that her tech have fallen out?
Teeth not tech, obvs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have any of you noticed that in every single one of the photos she’s released since the plasterclass, she has the exact same greasy, wavy hairstyle? It’s because she hasn’t washed her hair since.

Let’s say hypothetically that at best she washed her hair on Tuesday night (14th) when she got back from Thailand. Hair was styled on Wednesday night to be wavy. Then on Thursday she went to pick up Harvey in cheltenham on their way back from Wales with a stop off at Roosters. In all those pics she had wavy hair. Then she had her interview on that radio show which her hair stuck up at the back like she had just dragged herself out of bed but it was still wavy.And finally, we’ve had her latest photoshoot of her JYY clothing, thrush-inducing bath bombs and scented tit, plus a photo of her cuddling up with Harvey on Mothering Sunday. Still with wavy hair. I highly doubt she has been repeating the hairstyle herself every couple of days as you can see it looks more ratty as time goes on. Proves that she is a dirty mare who hasn’t washed her hair in at best a week.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
See you on there good for you 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Noods,it’s just me I think something maybe going on with SS etc,I’m probably totally out of it wrong..
well if its not,it bloody well should be ! shes a disgrace ! she should be banned from having kids,having animals, being out in daylight hours and made to pay back her creditors and appoligise to everyone shes upset or stiffed (starting with Alex Reid)
---
---
It’s g.I.m.p
---

Attic boy
i can see SB,Rimme and cardiganmad chad all queing up to wear that gear 😂
---
Have any of you noticed that in every single one of the photos she’s released since the plasterclass, she has the exact same greasy, wavy hairstyle? It’s because she hasn’t washed her hair since.

Let’s say hypothetically that at best she washed her hair on Tuesday night (14th) when she got back from Thailand. Hair was styled on Wednesday night to be wavy. Then on Thursday she went to pick up Harvey in cheltenham on their way back from Wales with a stop off at Roosters. In all those pics she had wavy hair. Then she had her interview on that radio show which her hair stuck up at the back like she had just dragged herself out of bed but it was still wavy.And finally, we’ve had her latest photoshoot of her JYY clothing, thrush-inducing bath bombs and scented tit, plus a photo of her cuddling up with Harvey on Mothering Sunday. Still with wavy hair. I highly doubt she has been repeating the hairstyle herself every couple of days as you can see it looks more ratty as time goes on. Proves that she is a dirty mare who hasn’t washed her hair in at best a week.
bet she cant get anyone to do it for free anymore 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ripping people off with that garbage as well then? Serves 'em right for dealing with a crook :)
At this stage in the game people know about her financial shenanigans, so as harsh as it may sound, I totally agree.
I salute you Wilma,It must be like trying to slice porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still, Only three weeks to go till it dodges her next hearing and goes abroad for her mental elf , breaks up with sinkboy. Pounces around with that weirdo from backgrid, says how much she misses Harvey ,
and gets some more tit tattoos done, we all can’t wait can we
She might dodge it but she can still be judged in the tit without attending.......I might become religious and start praying 😅
---
You forgot, also post pictures of horse who is her therapy and stress relief.. Even tho she only bothers with him occasionally. I noticed on the MM program that her paddocks are full of tit! For non horsey people, this ruins the grazing and can host worms. This is why most of us with horses pick it up!
What a tight cow, surely she can afford someone to keep it clean maybe a few days a week whilst she's so 'busy'? I work for someone who's mega-rich and they have 2 people to clean the stables out and feed, one person to exercise the horses when they can't. A responsible human being will either pay up for correct care or not have the horses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love this photo where my son is uncomfortable with the noise and has his fingers in his ears. 🙄
D4BFB644-777C-400E-B71C-1E0B67C83C81.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.