Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
2 questions , 1) Is the guy behind her a fan and has dressed up as her? 2) Why is she wearing a sort of 1970s swirly suit and cardigan? She's back to looking like Mrs Overalls.

View attachment 2045818 View attachment 2045822 View attachment 2045823

I couldn't resist making a pic out of that 😀❤❤😊😘 xx

Resizer_16794338347383.jpg

Cole looks like he should be smoking a pipe, I leave the pipe in colour as it shows it up more 😀.

Resizer_16794338415731.jpg

Ooohh that gave me an idea, I add some colour 😄🤭 x...

Resizer_16794340381771.jpg

Back tomorrow love from Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
P is more Amy's "mini-me" but you don't hear old iron lung bleating on about it. The poor lass is an individual. Why is she reduced to her DNA by this vacuous graffitied old cow. Away and get your tits inflated and leave her alone, Kipper.
Looks just like her dad to me... but yeah, she's more than her parent's DNA.

1679506261298.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
@SmillieKylie the skanky magazine cover you made a few threads back... can you please share it again? It was hilarious 🤣
Thank you, was quite proud of it myself, I feel I captured her life rather well 😁 I might bring out another edition for her after the Bankruptcy Hearing, if it goes the way we hope it will, show the Red Tops how it’s done.

Meanwhile my pleasure to post it again 👍🏾😁

81FF9E28-4ECA-4E75-BC7B-63E57C40880A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member

Lets just fact check this...
1 Jeff Bloch, said she lost virginity to. 2 Gary Bolingbroke, but while with him spent the night with Teddy Sheringham (she said nothing sexual happened, but they did kiss and go to bed together) Engaged to 3 Warren Furman, then started seeing and flirting with Ralph Schumacher (again, said they shared a bed but nothing happened. Moved on to 4 Dane Bowers, 5 Dwight Yorke, 6 Gareth Gates, 7 Matt Peacock she cheated on him 4 times, 8 Scott Sullivan, 9 Peter Andre cheated on him with 10 Andrew Gould, 11 Andre Pinto, 12 Alex Reid, 13 Leandro Penna, cheated on him with 14 John Arne Riise and his mate in the kitchen (only could tell from cctv), 15 Danny Cipriani, 16 Kieran Hayler cheated on him 7 times, 17 Shane Duffy, 18 Kris Boyson cheated on him with 19 Alex Adderson and 20 Charles Drury, 21 Carl Woods cheated on him too. (Plus the cheats 1+4+7) total 33 this is probably far, far under estimated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Whl1994

VIP Member
*CUE SAD MUSIC*

An Appeal on Behalf of Save the Krusties

68811603-11871687-image-a-8_1679047025757.jpg

Every day, week, month people suffer in the UK from other people's lack of taste. Subjected to horrific images of ugly cunts in scuzzy tracksuits....unfiltered...unwashed and perpetrating the image of a lifestyle beyond their means.

katie-price-enjoys-boozy-night-784625416.jpg

These cunts slither into our news feeds, quietly and sadly, people with the IQ of a teaspoon are lured into the deadly trap of posting comments about what heros they are and how naturally beautiful they are and buying as much tat as they are brainwashed into, while innocent Krusties are forced to endure screeching begging video reels emploring people to buy barf bombs, loaded with more toxic chemicals than a nuclear launch site in North Korea. To make matters worse, viewers are subjected to images of cosmetic butchery, so vile, that even Stevie Wonder has thrown up.

Please, just £15 a week is enough to buy a litre of gin to help block out the images and stop the visual torture endured endlessly by Krusties everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 does everything she says go towards the BH ? Clearly today was like Jackanory with her plucking random lies from the air.
Does this all go against her as not taking her situation seriously ?
Courts and trustees go by the cold hard facts.

So what she says interviews is neither here nor there to them, they know she lies but will be fully aware of what she says about things and today's blasé BH attitude has been fed back. All I will say is I'm feeling quite positive at the moment.

I'm sure it will be in her best interests to work with them. (y)

(Sorry that last bit just sounded a bit like Binfest) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

pepe le pew

VIP Member
In one of those chapters posted by that brave tattler who handled the books so we didn’t have to. Thank you. Jane said to Katie Price something along the lines of, how brilliant it was for Katie to have every man in the room looking at her.
I‘m 60. Never ever been attractive. On a scale I’d be a 1 or at best 2 out of ten. So when I look in the mirror, although I can see I am now discernibly older, I have never had any beauty to lose. I am still unattractive but older. I’m not using Botox, or fillers. If I won the lottery I wouldn’t have a facelift. I’ve spent a few quid over the years on creams that have come to public attention. That’s it really.
It must be difficult for a woman who has made a career on commodifying their looks into cash to lose their appeal. Price is hurtling down a motorway I wouldn’t want to find myself on. Her breasts are just awful, and could only appeal to a man who would be someone you hope never to sit next to on a bus. Her face is full Daniela Westbrooke. Tight and distorted, unsymmetrical and angry looking. Even her nose has shifted.
All these things point to a mental disorder of some sort a dismorphia. Hours spent applying nails and hair extensions with two children, out of school, and perpetually part of their mothers terrible entourage.
It needs to stop. If only to take a breath andtake stock.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Sorry not even going to recap the last thread because skanks been missing for all of it,, not sighted in the wild for 3 days only posted old pictures to social media. So here's a few pics.
chrome_screenshot_1679211038399.png
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556142416.png
chrome_screenshot_1678882967605.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556079237.png
chrome_screenshot_1678959099978.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
Just caught up on the Georgia Harrison/Stephen Bear program. Should of been Katie going to jail. Maybe one day 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oh how I wish I could insert a speech-bubble onto that middle photo. It would say 'W00-H00, do you love mummy, Harvey Bear?'
---

Yup, and if it's the video I'm thinking of, it proper creeped me out @DC16.
Was Kipper tickling H beneath the duvet? :censored:
Might get me into trouble but woohoo.. 🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1679417560136.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53