Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done our @SewerGrapes on thread title magnificence. :D

What is there to recap other than she's MIA again, which either means there's trouble in paradise, or there's new tits on the horizon. Same shite, different thread!

absolutely-fabulous-oh-god-im-bored.gif

As you were, Krusties...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry not even going to recap the last thread because skanks been missing for all of it,, not sighted in the wild for 3 days only posted old pictures to social media. So here's a few pics.
chrome_screenshot_1679211038399.png
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556142416.png
chrome_screenshot_1678882967605.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556079237.png
chrome_screenshot_1678959099978.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Please can #AskStan make a comeback....I miss his valuable insights

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well done our @SewerGrapes on thread title magnificence. :D

What is there to recap other than she's MIA again, which either means there's trouble in paradise, or there's new tits on the horizon. Same shite, different thread!

View attachment 2043920

As you were, Krusties...

W0W ~ I finally won a thread title, so thanks to y'all for the votes.
(Well it wasn't THAT hard, eh? Mine was the only thread suggestion!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Kipper ... listen up .... the new 'I look 25' filter is not kidding anyone ... also, unless Stan is correct and she is off abroad sorting her turkey teef out then I think Kipper may be having a meltdown because she was refused permission to attend Juniors big concert (Pete and Clare will definitely be there if not Emily and I don't think she is allowed, I suspect RO) ... no good luck, no proud of my son, just a random pic of him on her instasham stories indicates that she has the fury on her AND a picture of B&J with the 'my world' on it indicates something is going down with custody of them finally ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So Top of this years leaderboard so far for the
Krusty Clever clogs Cup (thread titles) are:
1. Facehugger 3
With Pinksquirrel Winepig Bigfasbeemer Karma4 and 265 on 2 and a few others bubbling under on one , Competition could be fierce this year ,
Remember you gotta be in it to win it ๐Ÿ†
---
Kipper ... listen up .... the new 'I look 25' filter is not kidding anyone ... also, unless Stan is correct and she is off abroad sorting her turkey teef out then I think Kipper may be having a meltdown because she was refused permission to attend Juniors big concert (Pete and Clare will definitely be there if not Emily and I don't think she is allowed, I suspect RO) ... no good luck, no proud of my son, just a random pic of him on her instasham stories indicates that she has the fury on her AND a picture of B&J with the 'my world' on it indicates something is going down with custody of them finally ...
Tracey is there something wrong with your phone or
Did she really put these pictures out ?? Wtf the first one looks like an alien and the second one looks like someoneโ€™s wearing a Skanky mask , either someone having a laugh, or she mustโ€™ve been kissed or on drugs , never seen anything like it , pmsl ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The lack of sightings of Der Fing brings me hope that its crappy life is crumbling around its flappy earholes at long last! Woo Hoo!
Mind you, I do miss laying into it though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.