Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite shocking really, seems like they take the money and can't be bothered dealing with 'difficult' patients! I imagine Skank is quite difficult and probably doesn't stick to treatment when she goes there.

View attachment 2044563
Well clearly she doesn't because didn't she previously claim that The Priory told her never to go back to the MM because it was too big a trigger for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quite shocking really, seems like they take the money and can't be bothered dealing with 'difficult' patients! I imagine Skank is quite difficult and probably doesn't stick to treatment when she goes there.

View attachment 2044563
I have said before - I worked for Priory years ago ... they are just a money making machine, they will take everything you have, make you buy a bag to put it in and when the money runs out chuck you back at the NHS. I was a rarity - very experienced and qualified in my role, most of the counsellors are green as grass ... the ink is barely dry on their certificates so they work for peanuts ... but ... patients pay more to see them because of the 'Priory' name

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
On the show TIPPING POINT there's a female contestant, Lavina (or summat) and KP fans are all saying the same thing:
'She looks just like Katie Price,' loadsalols!
Kipper will hate that, teehee, (looks nowt like her.)
---
both, latest photos show her with her mouth closed, gurninning away like a nutcase, she missed christmas photo oppertunity because of kids missing(JR must have said "duck that,shes spoiling my street cred,she will only want me to pose in tarten pjamas,not very ganster is it) her being pissed off her head chasing horse and dogs etc.,missing amy,.....NO WAY would she miss a Mothers Day to stiff one to Michelle and Emily,NO PHOTOS from MM and the land of disfigured Barbie, she either hasnt got the kids or like christmas,shes as pissed as a newt !
A friend sent me a pic titled 'Barbie Q chicken' and you can probably guess what that depicted. I wanna see a special mock-up of a 'turkey with Turkey-Teef' teehee @Pom Bear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On the show TIPPING POINT there's a female contestant, Lavina (or summat) and KP fans are all saying the same thing:
'She looks just like Katie Price,' loadsalols!
Kipper will hate that, teehee, (looks nowt like her.)
Skank tried scuppering that look a likes career a while back. Can you imagine that on your C.V previous work "Katie Price look a like" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skank tried scuppering that look a likes career a while back. Can you imagine that on your C.V previous work "Katie Price look a like" 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, if you want Kipper, just book me me, meeee.
Soon fell out with Francine didn't she/it?
I bet she secretly hated those impressions!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well on FB she is out with Harvey
KP will never miss an opportunity to be photographed with Harvey

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My money is she's in having work done, probably still has the kids and Junior is definitely not down with the roadmen !
---

I wondered about that as well, they must be too big to filter out 🤢

She probably doesn't know how to edit out the manky lips. Whatever basic app she is using is all preset crap.

Reactions: 17
Princess looked more like Peter Andre as a child. She looked a bit odd then too. Thankfully she has grown into her face and now looks quite pretty, which must piss Price off.

When KP is quiet she is either plotting or hiding
I think she is doing both
Not long to BH

Probably flog backgrid pictures later.
Yep pictures of her out with Harvey
But actually taking him back to school
Wonder why she bothered to take him home
Must have been for Mother’s Day but something went wrong so no pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still, Only three weeks to go till it dodges her next hearing and goes abroad for her mental elf , breaks up with sinkboy. Pounces around with that weirdo from backgrid, says how much she misses Harvey ,
and gets some more tit tattoos done, we all can’t wait can we

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.