Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has been mentioned?
But this-did you know there's ACTUAL REAL GEMSTONES in those barf bombs 🤣🤣🤣
Is it a Diamond or a Sapphire,are they insured hahaaa,honestly who wrote that crap?

Real gemstones my bleeping arse 🤣
There is nothing I enjoy more in my bath, than scratchy, nasty fake gems. I am hoping one gets lodged somewhere and has to be removed by a medical professional.
😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There is nothing I enjoy more in my bath, than scratchy, nasty fake gems. I am hoping one gets lodged somewhere and has to be removed by a medical professional.
😵😵😵
So you’ve, been buying Krustie Bath Bombs ? We do have a medical scheme on here, we understand being a Krustie will affect your mental health, We have reserved you a room next to DC16 where you can do basket weaving together, Dc has lost it completely , reading Skanky books , I remember when she was sort of normal, But chewing carpets ain’t right. We only accept sane people in the krusties and as everyone will tell you, I am the sanest one her

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't know if this has been mentioned?
But this-did you know there's ACTUAL REAL GEMSTONES in those barf bombs 🤣🤣🤣
Is it a Diamond or a Sapphire,are they insured hahaaa,honestly who wrote that crap?

Real gemstones my bleeping arse 🤣
They'll be great for the enamel on the bath, if they're real gemstones her septic tank will be worth a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back in the DM again… saved the pics so you don’t have to click on the article

Family affair: Katie Price, 44, was playing the doting mother as she stepped out in London's Soho on Tuesday after arriving back in the UK from her Thai holiday (L-R: Katie's son Harvey, 20, her on-off fiancé Carl Woods, 34, and son Jett, nine)

So looks like Jett is still off from school, assuming Bunny is at school

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Family affair: Katie Price, 44, was playing the doting mother as she stepped out in London's Soho on Tuesday after arriving back in the UK from her Thai holiday (L-R: Katie's son Harvey, 20, her on-off fiancé Carl Woods, 34, and son Jett, nine)

Oh no Muddles.... we want to click on the article so that we can read all the blurb.... i.e. doting mother, flowing locks, striped ensemble, etc. We need to bleed.... I love seeing Batnan in her jimjams....
(I'm also trying to work out if Cole is dressing to the right these days because it seems to be wobbling about in the series of of photos by Backgrid...)

Katie Price and on-off fiancé Carl Woods step out with her sons | Daily Mail Online

1679427381867.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So you’ve, been buying Krustie Bath Bombs ? We do have a medical scheme on here, we understand being a Krustie will affect your mental health, We have reserved you a room next to DC16 where you can do basket weaving together, Dc has lost it completely , reading Skanky books , I remember when she was sort of normal, But chewing carpets ain’t right. We only accept sane people in the krusties and as everyone will tell you, I am the sanest one her
Dear lord. @DC16 and I are going to have a lovely time together. Making baskets and reading actual paper copies of the red tops.

Thank god it had never crossed my mind to order her barf-bomz. I remember when Lush had one with stars in them. That was a terribly uncomfortable bath…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@okeep 3 Fred titles? 3?? Nah, it's got to be more than that surely, been here since about thread 13 or so, you best go have a recount my friend 👍👍

👆👆 that'll keep him busy for a bit 🤭

@Pink Squirrel can't even concentrate on this bugger the last couple of nights with the Cobra Warrior night time activities going on 😘

So, where is the Skankinator then folks?

A) taking her kids to school & helping with homework after they get home.
B) At her mother's bedside socially distanced to keep her safe from toxic fumes.
C) Working with the bankruptcy people to finally sort out paying back her debts.
D) Off on another bleeping scam somewhere or getting her tic-tacs glued back in her gobhole?

Answers on a postcard to Stan, however good luck as if his boys are anything like my lad they'll eat anything the postman puts through the letterbox. 👍👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I would rather have a gem up my fanjita than a boy band members toe.

Oh you can choose neither.? That option then.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😵😵😵
@okeep 3 Fred titles? 3?? Nah, it's got to be more than that surely, been here since about thread 13 or so, you best go have a recount my friend 👍👍

@Pink Squirrel can't even concentrate on this bugger the last couple of nights with the Cobra Warrior night time activities going on 😘

B) At her mother's bedside socially distanced to keep her safe from toxic fumes.
C) Working with the bankruptcy people to finally sort out paying back her debts.
D) Off on another bleeping scam somewhere or getting her tic-tacs glued back in her gobhole?

Answers on a postcard to Stan, however good luck as if his boys are anything like my lad they'll eat anything the postman puts through the letterbox. 👍👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Poor Jett. It’s not warm enough to be dressed like that for God’s sake. She’s clueless as a parent. No wonder he looks miserable, he’s probably freezing 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

My wonderful fantastic Face( Founder member) like I said This year , since Jan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just wondering if anyone can think of a bigger slag than ‘The Thing’?? I must admit that I can’t!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the street? Now it’s SB’s turn to pretend he is on the phone 🤣
People actually make a living with this fake tit!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.