Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
If you receive a package which you might suspect contains Katie Price bath bombs, and/or whipped soaps please take the following action.
Do NOT open the parcel. Use tongs and take it to an area far from yourself and others, the middle of your back garden.
Dowse the packet with anything that will carry a flame. If you have an abandoned BBQ that you no longer use, then this would be perfect. Immolate the packet immediately.
The whipped soaps which have been repackaged in a supermarket pasta sauce tubs may take longer to destroy.
DO NOT I repeat do not combine the contents of the packet with water. Do not throw them in the sea. Or donate to a charity shop.
Contact your local Royal Mail office and make sure the postman delivering this packet has been checked for signs of thrush, or other genital irritation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you think it is the teef?or something up?👀
both, latest photos show her with her mouth closed, gurninning away like a nutcase, she missed christmas photo oppertunity because of kids missing(JR must have said "duck that,shes spoiling my street cred,she will only want me to pose in tarten pjamas,not very ganster is it) her being pissed off her head chasing horse and dogs etc.,missing amy,.....NO WAY would she miss a Mothers Day to stiff one to Michelle and Emily,NO PHOTOS from MM and the land of disfigured Barbie, she either hasnt got the kids or like christmas,shes as pissed as a newt !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kipper is so delusional she really does believe she looks the same age has Princess, and could be mistaken for her. The worse her mental delusions increase the more isolated she will become, has people will keep away from her. All that will be left are the users, who will take advantage of her for their own ends. The likes of rim mi is just one such example.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
If you receive a package which you might suspect contains Katie Price bath bombs, and/or whipped soaps please take the following action.
Do NOT open the parcel. Use tongs and take it to an area far from yourself and others, the middle of your back garden.
Dowse the packet with anything that will carry a flame. If you have an abandoned BBQ that you no longer use, then this would be perfect. Immolate the packet immediately.
The whipped soaps which have been repackaged in a supermarket pasta sauce tubs may take longer to destroy.
DO NOT I repeat do not combine the contents of the packet with water. Do not throw them in the sea. Or donate to a charity shop.
Contact your local Royal Mail office and make sure the postman delivering this packet has been checked for signs of thrush, or other genital irritation.
Brilliant! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IF as some of us suspect her teeth have fallen out, no way would she have gone to Junior's gig. All those men she believes that think she's 'hot', would be shocked to see the toothless wonder. Still, even with all the slap, wigs etc, she's unable to cover up her gruesome looks now. I think any weirdo that comes along, will only be with her for a 'dare' or laugh or what they can get. Problem is, all they'll get, is an STD & a headache from the foghorn voice. There's no DECENT man on this planet, that would want to be seen with this mutilated mutant.
wont be long before shes seeking out all her stalkers from over the years...All men obsessed with her throughout her career (unless they got treatment).even though they would be grandads and great grandads now,better than nothing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
KP and Princess look nothing alike, Princess is like Peter Andre. Just a cheap lazy headline to fill space.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I suspect they do or that she re-invents what they told her, like the report that she was given therapy on sociopaths, it was supposedly all her ex-husbands though....definitely not her :rolleyes:
---
Speaking of Jnr's gig. He seems to have plenty of young female fans wanting to meet him. I wonder what Skank's reaction will be, insane jealousy perhaps, insisting she manages him so she can stop their evil influence, turning up on his dates? :sick:

View attachment 2044676 View attachment 2044677
---

It's self-interest for sure. She'd done photo ops outside and then didn't even stay in residential. She's repeated that she goes weekly, but it hasn't stopped her month-long holiday sessions. It's the same lies about Harvy, every week my arse!
She's only done an online ferrapy corse which seems to consist of a colouring book in which she doodles stickmen pictures of All The Blokes wot dun 'er rong, oh and pikchurs if 'erself wearing a crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
KP and Princess look nothing alike, Princess is like Peter Andre. Just a cheap lazy headline to fill space.
It's funny how we all see different things... I don't see Pete in her at all. If you told me he wasn't her Dad, i'd believe you. I see nothing but Katie and Amy. Same with Junior, apart from the sallow skin. The only lucky one is Jett, he's his Dad 100%.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
both, latest photos show her with her mouth closed, gurninning away like a nutcase, she missed christmas photo oppertunity because of kids missing(JR must have said "duck that,shes spoiling my street cred,she will only want me to pose in tarten pjamas,not very ganster is it) her being pissed off her head chasing horse and dogs etc.,missing amy,.....NO WAY would she miss a Mothers Day to stiff one to Michelle and Emily,NO PHOTOS from MM and the land of disfigured Barbie, she either hasnt got the kids or like christmas,shes as pissed as a newt !
My money is she's in having work done, probably still has the kids and Junior is definitely not down with the roadmen !
---
All the filters she uses in her pictures but she always leaves the lip pustules in.
I wondered about that as well, they must be too big to filter out 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's funny how we all see different things... I don't see Pete in her at all. If you told me he wasn't her Dad, i'd believe you. I see nothing but Katie and Amy. Same with Junior, apart from the sallow skin. The only lucky one is Jett, he's his Dad 100%.
I think she looks just like Emily..........takes cover and awaits Skank's head exploding 😅
---
Did she go to Junior’s concert?
Doesn't look like it. There was no sign of her in his live videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.