Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the street? Now it’s SB’s turn to pretend he is on the phone 🤣
People actually make a living with this fake tit!!
I do love the fact that he's now reduced to the 'on/off fiance' rather than 'best she's ever bleeping had' though..."

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the street? Now it’s SB’s turn to pretend he is on the phone 🤣
People actually make a living with this fake tit!!
I think it is the only way she can make money

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh no Muddles.... we want to click on the article so that we can read all the blurb.... i.e. doting mother, flowing locks, striped ensemble, etc. We need to bleed.... I love seeing Batnan in her jimjams....
(I'm also trying to work out if Cole is dressing to the right these days because it seems to be wobbling about in the series of of photos by Backgrid...)

Katie Price and on-off fiancé Carl Woods step out with her sons | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2045727
they really are a couple of ugly feckers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am waiting for the comments why is Jett not at school
If she's going to continue to keep him out, the only way she can really do it is to take him off role and agree to home educate, but that involves allsirts of jumping through hoops and if K has joint parental responsibility then he'd have to agree to it. It's all very strange.

• Sad
Back in the DM again… saved the pics so you don’t have to click on the article

Family affair: Katie Price, 44, was playing the doting mother as she stepped out in London's Soho on Tuesday after arriving back in the UK from her Thai holiday (L-R: Katie's son Harvey, 20, her on-off fiancé Carl Woods, 34, and son Jett, nine)

So looks like Jett is still off from school, assuming Bunny is at school
What's SB carrying her handbag for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 questions , 1) Is the guy behind her a fan and has dressed up as her? 2) Why is she wearing a sort of 1970s swirly suit and cardigan? She's back to looking like Mrs Overalls.

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 19.43.02.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 19.45.20.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 20.06.50.png

• Haha
Poor lad, has he only come home with 1 t shirt? Bet she hasn't even washed it for him :sick:

View attachment 2045795

View attachment 2045798
Harvey’s bloody huge 🥹. Head held back probably gasping for breath,I would guess he’s about 34 stone. Skanky should be ashamed of her self, doubt the collage has anything in the plan of any healthy diet. Suppose skanky will get her wish that Harvey dies before her she’s a neglectful bastard 😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If anyone needed any confirmation why she gets the surgeries, here it is. She wants the attention, she lives for it. Even if it could kill her she won't care because constant attention is what she needs day in, day out.

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 20.38.58.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On the show TIPPING POINT there's a female contestant, Lavina (or summat) and KP fans are all saying the same thing:
'She looks just like Katie Price,' loadsalols!
Kipper will hate that, teehee, (looks nowt like her.)
---
A friend sent me a pic titled 'Barbie Q chicken' and you can probably guess what that depicted. I wanna see a special mock-up of a 'turkey with Turkey-Teef' teehee @Pom Bear
I had a go lol 😄😄😄🥰🤗💕💕😄 xx

Resizer_16794309737535.jpg

Resizer_16794309630203.jpg

Resizer_16794309489641.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.