Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it is the teef?or something up?👀
I would personally love to read she's in custody Dolly, but I think, looking at the last pictures posted, she's lost some piano key teeth. Probably in Turkey or Belgium, wherever she can get them fixed quickly. More money on flights. Funny how she can seem to disappear under the radar at airports, when she needs to. OR, Crawl has had to drive her to Belgium. Not sure if she's had her teeth done in Belgium before (mainly the bodged surgery), so perhaps Turkey. Pretty sure, no one in UK would fix them. She's going to end up with either screws into her jaw (if that's possible) or dentures. The stumps looked rotten when she had them done before.... What a sight.
1679383670867.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
On the KP memorabilia Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ripping people off with that garbage as well then? Serves 'em right for dealing with a crook :)
---
I would personally love to read she's in custody Dolly, but I think, looking at the last pictures posted, she's lost some piano key teeth. Probably in Turkey or Belgium, wherever she can get them fixed quickly. More money on flights. Funny how she can seem to disappear under the radar at airports, when she needs to. OR, Crawl has had to drive her to Belgium. Not sure if she's had her teeth done in Belgium before (mainly the bodged surgery), so perhaps Turkey. Pretty sure, no one in UK would fix them. She's going to end up with either screws into her jaw (if that's possible) or dentures. The stumps looked rotten when she had them done before.... What a sight.View attachment 2044342
Amazing that there were no Paparazzi to catch her nor the odd American Comedian who instantly joined her Fan Club after one fleeting glance at it strutting through the airport all high and mighty. It does prove that its not a case of the media staking out places in order to capture lovely images if it - IT is actively arranging for them to be there!
---
Is she having this done? This is The Latest Trend apparently (OK if you are a Werewolf I suppose) :ROFLMAO:
1679387909111.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So Top of this years leaderboard so far for the
Krusty Clever clogs Cup (thread titles) are:
1. Facehugger 3
With Pinksquirrel Winepig Bigfasbeemer Karma4 and 265 on 2 and a few others bubbling under on one , Competition could be fierce this year ,
Remember you gotta be in it to win it 🏆
---

Tracey is there something wrong with your phone or
Did she really put these pictures out ?? Wtf the first one looks like an alien and the second one looks like someone’s wearing a Skanky mask , either someone having a laugh, or she must’ve been kissed or on drugs , never seen anything like it , pmsl 🤣
I put her real face on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she thought it was okay to walk around the elephant place in that tiny bikini top. Does she really think she’s still 17? Okay for the beach but she could have put a t shirt or shirt over the top whilst she was walking around. She is beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I read that these 'arm up' poses are to make people look thinner, as you are sort of stretching yourself out. She could just not attach massive boulders to herself in the first place.....but no. Speaking of bad photos, I got a laugh yesterday courtesy of the horrible narc in my family. She always posts heavily filtered selfies. One of her friends posted a photo of them from Christmas and OMG, the difference! In real life you would not recognise her, she looks puffy, wrinkly and bloated, older than her years just like Skanky. All the bitterness and vindictiveness eventually shows through with these people. I suppose you could say her friend helped her 'put her real face on' 😂
---
I would personally love to read she's in custody Dolly, but I think, looking at the last pictures posted, she's lost some piano key teeth. Probably in Turkey or Belgium, wherever she can get them fixed quickly. More money on flights. Funny how she can seem to disappear under the radar at airports, when she needs to. OR, Crawl has had to drive her to Belgium. Not sure if she's had her teeth done in Belgium before (mainly the bodged surgery), so perhaps Turkey. Pretty sure, no one in UK would fix them. She's going to end up with either screws into her jaw (if that's possible) or dentures. The stumps looked rotten when she had them done before.... What a sight.View attachment 2044342
I wonder if she had a disappointing mothers day as in P and J didn't want to see her and/or the Junior gig - she was told no and she's had a bit of a crisis meltdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she thought it was okay to walk around the elephant place in that tiny bikini top. Does she really think she’s still 17? Okay for the beach but she could have put a t shirt or shirt over the top whilst she was walking around. She is beyond embarrassing.
total cringefest isnt it, no wonder her older kids dont want to be around her
---
The Priory = not fit for purpose

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
total cringefest isnt it, no wonder her older kids dont want to be around her
---
The Priory = not fit for purpose
Quite shocking really, seems like they take the money and can't be bothered dealing with 'difficult' patients! I imagine Skank is quite difficult and probably doesn't stick to treatment when she goes there.

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 09.54.23.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I assumed she only booked into the priory to help her drink driving cases.

Reactions: 23
Facebook post from last Wed

'Schools closed today
1f49b.png
what’s everyone doing with their kids today? Anything fun? Have a lovely day. Love Kate xx'

and someone commented
'Aww hope yous enjoy your wee rare day off that’s during the week! '

wtf they haven't been there for a month longer in Jetts case

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I read that these 'arm up' poses are to make people look thinner, as you are sort of stretching yourself out. She could just not attach massive boulders to herself in the first place.....but no. Speaking of bad photos, I got a laugh yesterday courtesy of the horrible narc in my family. She always posts heavily filtered selfies. One of her friends posted a photo of them from Christmas and OMG, the difference! In real life you would not recognise her, she looks puffy, wrinkly and bloated, older than her years just like Skanky. All the bitterness and vindictiveness eventually shows through with these people. I suppose you could say her friend helped her 'put her real face on' 😂
---

I wonder if she had a disappointing mothers day as in P and J didn't want to see her and/or the Junior gig - she was told no and she's had a bit of a crisis meltdown?
IF as some of us suspect her teeth have fallen out, no way would she have gone to Junior's gig. All those men she believes that think she's 'hot', would be shocked to see the toothless wonder. Still, even with all the slap, wigs etc, she's unable to cover up her gruesome looks now. I think any weirdo that comes along, will only be with her for a 'dare' or laugh or what they can get. Problem is, all they'll get, is an STD & a headache from the foghorn voice. There's no DECENT man on this planet, that would want to be seen with this mutilated mutant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
probably gives her what she wants as in a diagnosis & then she fecks off out of their hair
I suspect they do or that she re-invents what they told her, like the report that she was given therapy on sociopaths, it was supposedly all her ex-husbands though....definitely not her :rolleyes:
---
Speaking of Jnr's gig. He seems to have plenty of young female fans wanting to meet him. I wonder what Skank's reaction will be, insane jealousy perhaps, insisting she manages him so she can stop their evil influence, turning up on his dates? :sick:

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 09.57.54.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 09.57.46.png

---
I assumed she only booked into the priory to help her drink driving cases.
It's self-interest for sure. She'd done photo ops outside and then didn't even stay in residential. She's repeated that she goes weekly, but it hasn't stopped her month-long holiday sessions. It's the same lies about Harvy, every week my arse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.