Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly another fake cast, got from the same place she got hers from and a set up picture of him walking away from the hospital. As usual no proof!!
Wonder if he will get his blinged too 🤣 or stickers of crappy lambo's on it hahaa
The only people who will really know can tell us, Ah Bollocks!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Funny how he’s broken his hand and she’s got people thinking she’s pregnant just after she was caught driving. So predictable. Always deflecting. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Was he working out as some people on here yesterday mentioned too many take aways and Prepkitchen meals 🤔🤣

Funny how he’s broken his hand and she’s got people thinking she’s pregnant just after she was caught driving. So predictable. Always deflecting. 🙄
Oh definitely, throw everything in the mix to deflect from her driving while disqualified.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion... Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What is that in his left hand?
Is it sunglasses? (i cant work it out)
If it is it isnt bloody night time!!!
And the 2 fingers in plaster too he's definitely punched something

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Meant to ask.. is that your fine machine in your profile picture? 🏍
Oh that's one of my Suzuki's, back in the days when it was clean and neat, it's a 250 and I have one in Red as well.

Back to the plot.

If you want to laugh, goto the sun's facebook feed, people are asking questions about her being with him overnight in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His hand is clamped in bandages? Did she dictate the whole article because it makes no sense! Also cant work out how slipping on a dumbbell breaks your hand.
Nope I’ve tried every which way to think how you can drop a dumbbell on your arm and break bones, surely your arm would have to be against a hard surface to break bones ? Was the dumbbell in his left arm ? Was he balancing it on his head ?
Would take a cleverer person than me to work it out
Help somebody , anyone got a clue?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope I’ve tried every which way to think how you can drop a dumbbell on your arm and break bones, surely your arm would have to be against a hard surface to break bones ? Was the dumbbell in his left arm ? Was he balancing it on his head ?
Apparently he ‘slipped’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that in his left hand?
Is it sunglasses?
If it is it aint bloody night time!!!
Yes - so you break your hand at night & first thing you grab are your sunnies. Where's his stupid LV washbag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still trying to get head around it... it's not possible?? Definitely a deflection from what really happened! Did sheesh not give a freebie? No ticket sales for his tit zoom night in? Enough to have anyone punch the walls in rage!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Been at A&E all night and so worried about crawl but found time for this. Got her priorities right then
Didn't happen there is no room in that house for all of them. She makes it up every bleeping time. They would hardly be smiling whilst mummy's best b/f ever, honestly never said that about anyone b4, was in A&E because mummy was there and there was no sucker to take the kids' pics - they are old pics.

Apparently he ‘slipped’
Lots of men in A&E who 'slip' on strange things and end up with Barbies up their arses or potatoes...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are some horrific images you just can’t get out of your mind and will stay with you forever
:eek::eek::eek::eek: I think I need therapy
“Crothless” ?? Why do these articles never seem to be proofread anymore? It’s like the art of journalism is dead and instead being infiltrated by a bunch of illiterate arse lickers who can’t spell and turn a blind eye to truths, evidence and older articles that reports the opposite of the story. These days they just spew out any old tit never mind wether it’s the truth or even makes sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.