Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!

I popped on last night and am quite concerned how quickly the child’s shorts were sold. Personally I don’t think she should be selling Harvey’s clothes. Units with large adult men would appreciate them.
Sold items get removed rather quickly, I see. If Katie is being transparent there would be no need to do this would there?

Katie doesn’t show things in photos by accident. She’s showing herself lately with lots of takeaways and highlighting the fact she’s eaten a lot. In my view this is to distract from drugs given during IVF that cause weight gain. There are clinics in Turkey for which she’ll get free treatment in return for advertising. She’ll also make money selling exclusives for her IVF journey. I have a feeling Harvey will come along for this trip as he’ll be on Easter Break.This will also raise the value of the photographs and exclusives.
Yea definitely and. Turkish clinic won’t give a tit about her wafer thin uterus. Shek get emplanted with twins and she will sell her high risk pregnancy to the scum.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 492170
everytime I see this photo i get a really bad feeling about him. The way he’s holding her feels possessive not affectionate, the look on his face, her smile doesn’t look genuine in a way that seems unusual for her. I really hope I’m wrong but if a domestic violence story came out after they split I wouldn’t be surprised.
I agree. Could also explain why she’s always wearing clothes that cover her up. It’s not like her to cover up. She’s normally got it all hanging out leaving nothing to the imagination.

Reactions: 13
Reminds me of those beady eyes action man has(the ones with the button you press to move them side to side). Obviously not the physique,arse too lardy and legs too fat 🤢🤣
I've already posted about his 'Action Man Eagle Eyes' on an earlier thread! Great minds etc! Here it is again, you can buy a t-shirt online as well but I didn't want to give "Clearblue Cole" any ideas!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
But didn't he say he loved Jodie Marsh? She of the 2 belts as a top! Or am I imagining that? Oh, why do I care?? Think it's safe to start breakfast now my stomach has settled from the scratchy lace episode!!

Carl Woods :
He went on to reveal Katie’s former nemesis Jodie Marsh as his "celeb crush" because "she goes to the same tattooist as me".
He added: "I want a girl that’s able to laugh at herself but equally someone that acts like a girl.
"I don’t want a best mate. A girl that makes the best of herself and is classy. And if she could look like Jodie Marsh that would be amazing."

His playing mind games, total contradiction, Katie has certainly met her perfect match. Congratulations you found each other at the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is an utterly selfish bleep. What if she or the special baby don't survive a pregnancy? How would this affect the cast aside kids? Has she thought about any of this beyond a shiny photoshoot opportunity, £££££'s & keeping herself in the media??
It's so so very sad for everyone in her world. I truly wish she could find genuine peace & happiness in herself. If not for her sake, for the sake of her children.

• Heart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who's going to drive now?
Katie confirmed news of the accident to The Sun today.
In other words, HER Version of events, what is the real story?

Well no more wanking for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come there's ALWAYS a photographer hanging around them?
Katie must have paps on speed-dial!!!

Can you imagine what happened, coleslaw hurts himself really bad, Katie's first reaction, get to A+E then phone a pap!

• Haha
His hand is clamped in bandages? Did she dictate the whole article because it makes no sense! Also cant work out how slipping on a dumbbell breaks your hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His hand is clamped in bandages? Did she dictate the whole article because it makes no sense! Also cant work out how slipping on a dumbbell breaks your hand.
No wonder the article isn't allowing comments, people will be so disappointed they can't post their theories of what REALLY happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is odd if she was at A&E all night with him why is he snapped walking alone, not like Katie to miss a photo op. The plot thickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep and it’s a huge red flag if he is. Quite apart from anything she shouldn’t let him be around her children (on the rare occasions she has them)

Reactions: 12

Carl Woods :
He went on to reveal Katie’s former nemesis Jodie Marsh as his "celeb crush" because "she goes to the same tattooist as me".
He added: "I want a girl that’s able to laugh at herself but equally someone that acts like a girl.
"I don’t want a best mate. A girl that makes the best of herself and is classy. And if she could look like Jodie Marsh that would be amazing."

His playing mind games, total contradiction, Katie has certainly met her perfect match. Congratulations you found each other at the bottom of the barrel.
A girl that makes the best of herself and is classy... :ROFLMAO: he couldn't be more wrong if he tried. She has never looked after herself in the terms of cleanliness and has NEVER EVER EVER been classy - not on one single occasion EVER. Got that you sad pathetic excuse for a bloke - you have the wrong 'un of all time and you deserve it. A hideous raddled old bat :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.