Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of those beady eyes action man has(the ones with the button you press to move them side to side). Obviously not the physique,arse too lardy and legs too fat 🤢🤣
I've already posted about his 'Action Man Eagle Eyes' on an earlier thread! Great minds etc! Here it is again, you can buy a t-shirt online as well but I didn't want to give "Clearblue Cole" any ideas!
View attachment 492170
everytime I see this photo i get a really bad feeling about him. The way he’s holding her feels possessive not affectionate, the look on his face, her smile doesn’t look genuine in a way that seems unusual for her. I really hope I’m wrong but if a domestic violence story came out after they split I wouldn’t be surprised.
My late mum was an excellent judge of character.

She always said "Never trust anyone who won't look you straight in the eyes and is fertive. If their smile doesn't reach their eyes don't trust them as far as you can throw them and certainly don't lend them any money or anything else for that matter".

The only thing Clearblue 'I don't want fame' Cole looks straight on is down the lens of a camera. Complete knobhead moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the cast is different on his arm in the Harvey video than the pic of him coming out of hospital. Strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've already posted about his 'Action Man Eagle Eyes' on an earlier thread! Great minds etc! Here it is again, you can buy a t-shirt online as well but I didn't want to give "Clearblue Cole" any ideas!
My late mum was an excellent judge of character.

She always said "Never trust anyone who won't look you straight in the eyes and is fertive. If their smile doesn't reach their eyes don't trust them as far as you can throw them and certainly don't lend them any money or anything else for that matter".

The only thing Clearblue 'I don't want fame' Cole looks straight on is down the lens of a camera. Complete knobhead moron.
Brilliant advice from your mum and so true

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He questioned the paternity because he believed she was cheating on him.
Nah what I meant was the headline says 'confirmed' then by-line says 'appeared to' - it means nothing at all. One contradicts the definite word 'confirmed'. Smoke and mirrors.

Got my sis into the mail one ,like a poor mans times, she does it every sat, thrilled to bits when she completes it

Don’t beat around the bush, say what you mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The DM one can be quite ambiguous - it is good for your brain to do word puzzles ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the cast is different on his arm in the Harvey video than the pic of him coming out of hospital. Strange.
Well spotted!
It doesn't look as high up as in The Suns pictures or as padded 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Something about the reasoning behind the injury isn’t sitting right with me..🤔 Did he have to physically restrain due to an outburst which can be dangerous to both parties🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just adds to the bullshit we have been submitted to,

There was a thread suggestion which I can no longer find, tit, duck and bollocks!

But I do think we have a winner for a recent suggestion.

There was a thread suggestion which I can no longer find, tit, duck and bollocks!

Terrible language 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Think this might be some.. 😘
Ha ha - we got him banged to rights - he needs those little blue pills!

Melantonan:

Melanotan is a lab-made chemical. It is similar to a hormone found in the body. It was originally made as a drug to help treat certain skin conditions. It is also sold over the internet as a supplement.

Melanotan is commonly used for skin tanning. It is also used to produce erections in men with erectile dysfunction (ED), for rosacea, for fibromyalgia, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses. There is also concern that melanotan might not be safe when used as a shot under the skin.

Be careful not to confuse melanotan with melatonin.

• Haha
It is on his right arm in both picture and video.

Reactions: 4
Well spotted!
It doesn't look as high up as in The Suns pictures or as padded 🤔🤔🤔
Yes you are right. Also she slips up in the video saying look what Harv, look what he's done Harv and of course has to compare it to like when mummy broke her feet. They are despicable and I hope it hurts like duck

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Something about the reasoning behind the injury isn’t sitting right with me..🤔 Did he have to physically restrain due to an outburst which can be dangerous to both parties🤷🏻‍♀️
In the video she says look i want to show you something and says look what Harv,then look what he's done (meaning COAL) why say Harv 1st? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 13

I think this is the thread title suggestion with the most likes
7C626A84-44DB-4338-8254-43FD41702EA1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In the video she says look i want to show you something and says look what Harv,then look what he's done 🤔
I was just about to say that, I just heard “look what Har, look what he’s done” it must be to do with the ‘Carrot cake’ that was filmed earlier on in the day

I do know that roids and some protein powders trash male fertility, sometimes permanently

Reactions: 6
Yes you are right. Also she slips up in the video saying look what Harv, look what he's done Harv and of course has to compare it to like when mummy broke her feet. They are despicable and I hope it hurts like duck
I just said the exact same thing 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.