Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've found a wedding rehearsal pic of Katie and Coles wedding 😄🤭 xx.
I admit I have no idea where her arms would be lol 😄 xx

Resizer_16159419027220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Fifthavenue

Someone confirmed on here around Val's day she was definitely not up the duff, I think it was our resident Pap @Fifthavenue
She's not pregnant. Very edited picture and trying to deflect from recent events with the police. Taking away the shine from Kieran.

She isn't pregnant. So edited round the stomach. And would never give it away for free. Playing games.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Penguin86

VIP Member
Nothing will be done about her until it's too late and she knocks someone over.

As someone who lost both my parents in a car accident at 15 and ended up in a coma for 3 months due to a careless (drunk) driver this is a really sensitive issue and i am just so fucking frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Say What

Chatty Member
It’s 100% a PR stunt. Pricey would never announce a pregnancy on social media- she always does a mag for the pay day. Kieran has just announced his baby news and Pricey will be sooo jealous. To cap it off she’s just been busted for disqual driving AGAIN so she’s trying to take the heat off that. Not being funny Chloe Ferry congratulated them and then deleted that post so they obvs told her it’s a load of bs. Honest to God I feel sorry for her 5 kids, she doesn’t even notice them unless it’s for press.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

liar liar

VIP Member

Because the boy has got brains and knows his mum is a dirty liar
What on earth are The Sun doing trolling thru teenager's IG posts? How utterly despicable. He's a young many going to school - he should be left alone and not have articles made-up because he hasn't posted something. I can't imagine how he would feel if the news was true. Shame on the Sun - they are the pits of the press. (n)

• Sick

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Yes you are right. Also she slips up in the video saying look what Harv, look what he's done Harv and of course has to compare it to like when mummy broke her feet. They are despicable and I hope it hurts like fuck
Look Harv, this is what happens when you don't pay your debts to the dealers.

Wish Harvey would say, "Look after your fucking self, no-one cared about me when I had just come out of ICU... YOU ALL FUCKED OFF TO TURKEY!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Plays Rocky music at loudest level!
Off topic slightly, but when I had my tumour removed after days in intensive care, weeks in hospital I had to demonstrate to the physio I could climb a flight of stairs to get discharged.

I was up them like Rocky Balboa running up the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps then collasped on my bed!

An aside, before my 6 hours of surgery (genuine not Pwicey timeline) the guy who anesthetized me was a beautiful young man, looked like Will Smith and called Clint.

When he came to check on me afterwards he said 'You really made me laugh when you were going under'. I thought 'oh crap what did I say?', son said 'did he see you naked?'

No, as I was going under I said 'Oh god that feels so nice, no wonder Miceal Jackson got addicted to this shit'. Then lights out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifthavenue

I have no words 😶 @Fifthavenue so where was this papped? as some tattlers are confused as to y they would wait there but then again I take it people tick them off? Surely this is only gonna make her lose even more credit??
Do you mean the car shots? Yes they were tipped off. We knew among us she had been driving it was the case of catching it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Monsieur Crumble

Great to hear all the lovely messages for your birthday has made your day 🥳🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Loooool at your second paragraph 😄😄😄😄 that made me laugh 😄😄😘 xx
Whilst I was chatting to my kids yesterday we somehow got on the subject of Krusty gusset and my boy ( 4yrs older than Krusty)said that he and his mates had watched the Bowers toe jobby clip 🤢 I asked him if he enjoyed it 😉 his reply " mum, I would get more of a thrill watching Angular Merkin pleasuring herself with a Bratwurst" 🌭 saying that he works for an agricultural magazine and is more turned on by farm machinery🤣🤣

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
She was really nasty to someone I know a few years back , the poor lady had just finished work and wasn’t feeling very well and skanky flaps walked past her at the 02 pissed and shouted a horrible name to her.
So all this anti bullying stuff really annoys me ! So hypocritical. So after that I haven’t thought too fondly of her 🤬.

• Angry
  • Sad

TC14

Chatty Member
I don't believe for one minute she is pregnant... she would have said so, instead she has posted a pathetic attempt to divert from the driving incident!!

She is fully aware that holding her stomach saying how happy she is , will get people to assume a baby on the way... she couldnt bear for kieran and Michelle to have their moment....so pathetic !!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Wilkco

VIP Member
Put this here just to annoy KP.

Last weekend we revealed to the kids that we were having a baby. To say they are excited is an understatement!!!!! Telling jett, bunny and valentino was the most magical moment for myself and Michelle. Truly heartwarming and a very special memory. We made them use a lucky penny to scratch off the front of their cards which revealed that they would be a big sister and big brothers. We then gave each of them a cuddly toy which has our babies heart beat recorded on the inside and when you squeeze it you can hear the heart beat. The sweetest thing was bunny  kissing Michelle’s tummy and saying “goodnight baby” before bedtime. ❤️ #family #blendedfamily #myworld #ourjourney #baby #pregnant
@officialkieranhayler
Last weekend we revealed to the kids that we were having a baby. To say they are excited is an understatement!!!!! Telling jett, bunny and valentino was the most magical moment for myself and Michelle. Truly heartwarming and a very special memory. We made them use a lucky penny to scratch off the front of their cards which revealed that they would be a big sister and big brothers. We then gave each of them a cuddly toy which has our babies heart beat recorded on the inside and when you squeeze it you can hear the heart beat. The sweetest thing was bunny kissing Michelle’s tummy and saying “goodnight baby” before bedtime. ❤ #family #blendedfamily #myworld #ourjourney #baby #pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Wonder what version of breaking her feet we will get today, plenty examples out there of her walking even though she said she couldn’t. Height of the wall. Hotel or theme park etc... 🤔
I'm livid!

Steph has announced Skanky is on talking about living with chronic pain after her foot accident in Turkey. She's sat there all smug.

Lying cunt ,nothing wrong with her or her feet. She was dancing in a carpark a few days ago. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE WHAT WE AND THE SANE GENERAL PUBLIC SEE??????

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Sick of the bs

I am so so sorry to just jump in to your thread but FUCK ME SIDEWAYS she is so fucking annoying!!! Talk about distraction from possible driving ban or imprisonment or whatever might be coming. Just a Sheesh baby? But even if she is truly pregnant announcing it now is just using her child for her own selfish purposes. She's abhorrent! Vile pig 😠😠😠
Thank you for allowing me to vent 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

peeko

VIP Member
As Chubby Brown once said
“ So Katie Price is getting engaged again ,at this rate she’ll have more rings than Sonic the f**king hedgehog “ 🤣

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
As I have posted earlier, love this thread, laugh all he time, But here is a serious side, The people on here are Nice,
Because they are Nice I have seen people asking are we trolls? In the mail people were commenting on the fat belly stomach fiasco,she was getting pelters, But some Fans !!! were saying Be kind, remember Caroline Flack
Firstly Trolls insult people with No justification, I look on the people on here as investigative journalists,
think we have got all the justification in the world.
secondly, what happened to caroline was sad, the girl had problems, very sad, But what happened to her doesn't give every criminal, con artist , scumbag a free pass
I do not want these pair of chancers being a role model to my grandkids , I come on here and realise there are
intelligent decent people who are not fooled by bullshit ,
let it go then we're worst mugs than they are taking us for

• Heart