Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #26 - Thanks to Plinky for the thread suggestion.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ey-love-a-matching-tacky-tracky.16680/page-50

A couple of bullshit stories to kick off the thread.

Carry on People.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 17
As Chubby Brown once said
“ So Katie Price is getting engaged again ,at this rate she’ll have more rings than Sonic the f**king hedgehog “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie has the mental age of a 14 year old girl, Princess is more mature. She will be nagging Cole daily about weddings and babies until he caves in and they cash in

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good luck to the pair of them 👍 I reckon skankys telling porkies she didn't know about it, not that it's any of her business, but I very much doubt two littlies like Jett and Bunny didn't let anything slip out.
I agree. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with her. I doubt she told Pete that she was pregnant with Jett. Didn’t she hide the pregnancy for about 7 months?

Reactions: 20
I've found a wedding rehearsal pic of Katie and Coles wedding 😄🤭 xx.
I admit I have no idea where her arms would be lol 😄 xx

Resizer_16159419027220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t normally comment on these thread’s, but my mum read an article saying Katie wants 4 more kids... she’s 42 ffs

• Angry
  • Wow
For you Monsieur Crumble 🥰 xx.
Hope you had a lovely birthday 🤗😘 xx.

View attachment 485884
Aww thank you all, so much love coming from the Tattlers for a lonely old codger 😁 made my day 💗 💖 💝

I've found a wedding rehearsal pic of Katie and Coles wedding 😄🤭 xx.
I admit I have no idea where her arms would be lol 😄 xx

View attachment 485901
Maybe one hand is plugging his date hole and the other is trying to push the plug back in her prolapsed dirt box, they will retrieve them when the reception kicks off 🤧🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Aww thank you all, so much love coming from the Tattlers for a lonely old codger 😁 made my day 💗 💖 💝

Maybe one hand is plugging his date hole and the other is trying to push the plug back in her prolapsed dirt box, they will retrieve them when the reception kicks off 🤧🥳
Great to hear all the lovely messages for your birthday has made your day 🥳🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Loooool at your second paragraph 😄😄😄😄 that made me laugh 😄😄😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.