Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still trying to get head around it... it's not possible?? Definitely a deflection from what really happened! Did sheesh not give a freebie? No ticket sales for his tit zoom night in? Enough to have anyone punch the walls in rage!
Ahh I’ve got it now , you gave me an idea ,
Perhaps she told him she Really was pregnant and he punched the walls in rage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many questions.

What really Happened?

How did they get to A+E?

How did they get home?

Why was Katie allowed to stay overnight in A+E?

IS THIS A PUBLICITY STUNT??

Who phoned for a photographer?

Will carwash be caught driving?

Why are they using Harvey with this "drama"?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
“Crothless” ?? Why do these articles never seem to be proofread anymore? It’s like the art of journalism is dead and instead being infiltrated by a bunch of illiterate arse lickers who can’t spell and turn a blind eye to truths, evidence and older articles that reports the opposite of the story. These days they just spew out any old tit never mind wether it’s the truth or even makes sense.
There are well over 20 people who are ceredited with stories for the sun showbiz digital dept, A lot of them are young kids, Don’t know if they want to be in with the “celebs” or have to print to fulfil a quota or are scared of upsetting them and won’t get any more “exclusives “ I mean in all these stories the first couple of lines refer to the headline and the rest is a rehash of the previous ten stories or whatever,
Not a proper journalist among them, no investigation just print whatever demented ramblings she spews out,

There are well over 20 people who are ceredited with stories for the sun showbiz digital dept, A lot of them are young kids, Don’t know if they want to be in with the “celebs” or have to print to fulfil a quota or are scared of upsetting them and won’t get any more “exclusives “ I mean in all these stories the first couple of lines refer to the headline and the rest is a rehash of the previous ten stories or whatever,
Not a proper journalist among them, no investigation just print whatever demented ramblings she spews out,
Sorry ceredited didn’t proofread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So many questions.

What really Happened?

How did they get to A+E?

How did they get home?

Why was Katie allowed to stay overnight in A+E?

IS THIS A PUBLICITY STUNT??

Who phoned for a photographer?

Will carwash be caught driving?

Why are they using Harvey with this "drama"?
Do ya watch 24 hours in A&E or A&E after dark? Nobody stays in overnight for a little break. In, triage, X-ray, plaster, out. No KP in there overnight unless she had OD'd on something.

Sorry ceredited didn’t proofread 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Credited perchance ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree I like Kris and Kieran, they are wet blankets who she walked all over but I think they have good intentions
I don’t buy half the stuff she said about Kieran, it was so weird why she didn’t leave him if he cheated and stayed for years whilst digging at him and he was stuck in her house basically being her slave
This is what I don’t get. The whole of the Keiren years was just off for me. They met and married pretty quickly then after previously trying unsuccessfully for a baby using IVF with Alex she drops pregnant pretty quickly not once but twice. Then the whole secrecy thing with little Jett and his birth and where it happened was just weird. Then the Keiren cheating with multiple friends/nanny’s her not leaving and being a victim of this “awful” “unfaithful” “sex addicted” man who she denigrates at every opportunity and uses as an unpaid nanny/farmhand/slave/verbal punchbag. She stopped him from working and going to the gym so he then turned from a semi attractive male stripper to a downtrodden shell of a man with a dad bod. Yet when he moves on from her into a new relationship there doesn’t seem to be any cheating or behaviour she accused him of. So maybe just maybe the problem was her ???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do ya watch 24 hours in A&E or A&E after dark? Nobody stays in overnight for a little break. In, triage, X-ray, plaster, out. No KP in there overnight unless she had OD'd on something.
I don't watch any of that, I honestly don't know how hospitals work.

Reactions: 8
“Crothless” ?? Why do these articles never seem to be proofread anymore? It’s like the art of journalism is dead and instead being infiltrated by a bunch of illiterate arse lickers who can’t spell and turn a blind eye to truths, evidence and older articles that reports the opposite of the story. These days they just spew out any old tit never mind wether it’s the truth or even makes sense.
Is that meant to be crotchless or clotheless or what? As you were - nearly completed the Sunday Times crossword...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive sussed it
He's in the tit for the driving and trade plates
His Carls night in ticket sales are tit
He's getting tit for the fake pregnancy crap
He's fed up with people calling him chunky lardy ass

So he fakes a broken hand injury goes to see Klattys plaster cast FAKERY person gets a set up shot outside a hospital uses Harvey for some attention gets a few ahh Coal get well soon off the deluded pricks on SM and his big twatting ego head feels all better again

duck off knob jockey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree. Could also explain why she’s always wearing clothes that cover her up. It’s not like her to cover up. She’s normally got it all hanging out leaving nothing to the imagination.
And watch her fans turn on him too when she's had enough and
Katie confirmed news of the accident to The Sun today.
In other words, HER Version of events, what is the real story?

Well no more wanking for a while.
Harvey beat him at arm wrestling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what I don’t get. The whole of the Keiren years was just off for me. They met and married pretty quickly then after previously trying unsuccessfully for a baby using IVF with Alex she drops pregnant pretty quickly not once but twice. Then the whole secrecy thing with little Jett and his birth and where it happened was just weird. Then the Keiren cheating with multiple friends/nanny’s her not leaving and being a victim of this “awful” “unfaithful” “sex addicted” man who she denigrates at every opportunity and uses as an unpaid nanny/farmhand/slave/verbal punchbag. She stopped him from working and going to the gym so he then turned from a semi attractive male stripper to a downtrodden shell of a man with a dad bod. Yet when he moves on from her into a new relationship there doesn’t seem to be any cheating or behaviour she accused him of. So maybe just maybe the problem was her ???
This article might answer some of that, rather curious situation.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Do ya watch 24 hours in A&E or A&E after dark? Nobody stays in overnight for a little break. In, triage, X-ray, plaster, out. No KP in there overnight unless she had OD'd on something
I totally agree. When I had to go to A+E recently, no one was allowed in with me and bec less people are attending bec of Covid, there is no messing about, you are in, triaged and seeing a doc.

Reactions: 12
Everything is her problem - she can never see it and never will as she is a typical narcissist who just repeats the same mistakes time after time expecting a different outcome.

I totally agree. When I had to go to A+E recently, no one was allowed in with me and bec less people are attending bec of Covid, there is no messing about, you are in, triaged and seeing a doc.
Yep my partner wasn’t allowed in to wait with me (didn’t know it wasn’t broken at the time but was just sprained; and Katie, even with a sprained ankle, I couldn’t walk on mine properly for weeks afterwards.... I certainly couldn’t dance around like you do...) the photo she put up yesterday if Jett and Bunny made it look like she was with them but it was rainy and muddy and Plinky confirmed it wasn't so that pic wasn’t obvs old and there were nothing on her stories yesterday apart from a stupid ad so def def def something up...

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 7
What is that in his left hand?
Is it sunglasses? (i cant work it out)
If it is it isnt bloody night time!!!
And the 2 fingers in plaster too he's definitely punched something
Might be a mask? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.