Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Harlow hospital. Not usually full of paps 😂
I also wonder how they will drive now!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 491783
What are we thinking about this tattlers? There’s something in my bones that makes me feel it’s the truth. So are bankrupt people allowed to pay for IVF 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know Zappa, her real name is Victoria Lindgren, she’s the one who claimed to be living in Colorado. She changed her name to Zappa, after people started calling her out on her Colorado “story”. She was also bullied quite badly (as most of us were) by someone called Devils Advocate, and I always wanted to know who was behind that account!!

Reactions: 10
Im smelling tit already, how can you drop a heavy dumbbell on your hand? 🤔 If you are using a dumbbell its in your hand?

Oh dear looking for sympathy already 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! I'm trying to picture how you could do that? If anything it would be the foot but they've exploited all foot related injuries now- time for another body part!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14407686/katie-price-carl-woods-hospital-hand-broken/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who's going to drive now?
Dropping a heavy dumbbell on himself, what was it? A 1 lb weight 🤣🤣
twit
That cast already looks old and ill-fitting... it is NOT a full arm cast either. Can we be told which range his trackie is from please - they've missed a merch opportunity. Couldn't happen to a more stupid bleep. I hope it really hurts ya Cole - where was the dumbell - on a sofa arm as usual. We all know gyms aren't open so was it in your log cabin or converted to gym garage? :ROFLMAO: 🏋️‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What is odd if she was at A&E all night with him why is he snapped walking alone, not like Katie to miss a photo op. The plot thickens.
I'm just wondering if he really broke any bones in the first place, I'm trying to imagine the so called "Accident"

I also smell tit, when it comes to Katie Price, you always smell tit because you can bet the stories she comes
out with are complete bollocks.

Possible PR Stunt??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Broken in 3 places apparently
Why ask Harvey “do you feel angry” ???
How did they get to hospital

@Fifthavenue any idea how they got to hospital, hope they didn’t call an ambulance, hope you guys will be there now, ready to catch her in the act again!
Which kids?
She had Bunny and Jett...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Im smelling tit already, how can you drop a heavy dumbbell on your hand? 🤔 If you are using a dumbbell its in your hand?

Oh dear looking for sympathy already 🤦‍♀️
This makes my blood boil. She treats and films poor Harvey like a performing seal 🙁

• Angry
  • Wow
What is odd if she was at A&E all night with him why is he snapped walking alone, not like Katie to miss a photo op. The plot thickens.
Why would she be allowed in A&E for nothing life threatening in times of Covid?

That detector - ha ha ha my life!

This makes my blood boil. She treats and films poor Harvey like a performing seal 🙁
Wow I nearly cried - what a horrible horrible horrible witch she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree. Could also explain why she’s always wearing clothes that cover her up. It’s not like her to cover up. She’s normally got it all hanging out leaving nothing to the imagination.
I see he wAs treated for a hand injury last night. Looks like a boxers fracture.....🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s Harlow hospital. Not usually full of paps 😂
I also wonder how they will drive now!
Lol she was walking around the sandy Maldives with life-threatening broken feet - a couple of broken fingers isn't going to stop him driving. Anyone think this is a distraction story for when the police take action - 'oh but Cole can't dwive me - e's broken his poorly hairline in e's 'and occifer...'

Broken in 3 places apparently
Why ask Harvey “do you feel angry” ???
How did they get to hospital

@Fifthavenue any idea how they got to hospital, hope they didn’t call an ambulance, hope you guys will be there now, ready to catch her in the act again!

She had Bunny and Jett...
For dinner in the gingerbread cabin? 🧙‍♀️ 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol she was walking around the sandy Maldives with life-threatening broken feet - a couple of broken fingers isn't going to stop him driving. Anyone think this is a distraction story for when the police take action - 'oh but Cole can't dwive me - e's broken his poorly hairline in e's 'and occifer...'
Then get a bus or taxi or walk like any of us peasants

• Haha
Seems a bit convenient to have happened when she may be being investigated for the driving offence. She would get the courts sympathy if she was the only one able to drive her children about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh BTW people, Katie claimed she was going to do the London Marathon this year, any thoughts on that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just wondering if he really broke any bones in the first place, I'm trying to imagine the so called "Accident"

I also smell tit, when it comes to Katie Price, you always smell tit because you can bet the stories she comes
out with are complete bollocks.

Possible PR Stunt??
Possibly another fake cast, got from the same place she got hers from and a set up picture of him walking away from the hospital. As usual no proof!!
Wonder if he will get his blinged too 🤣 or stickers of crappy lambo's on it hahaa

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.