Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just add that you are not allowed in together in that hospital - l had to take someone there a few months back and I was sent away they had to go in alone. Saying that she said other people were there together but it’s majorly discouraged

Reactions: 11

SHAME ON THE SUN FOR USING HARVEY LIKE THIS 🤬😡🤬😡

KATIE Price's son Harvey has promised to look after Carl Woods after he broke his arm in a horrific gym accident.

As The Sun revealed earlier today, Katie spent the night in A&E by boyfriend Carl Woods' bedside after he shattered his hand in a nightmare gym accident.

Now its turned to broke his arm and horrific and nightmare gym accident

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive sussed it
He's in the tit for the driving and trade plates
His Carls night in ticket sales are tit
He's getting tit for the fake pregnancy crap
He's fed up with people calling him chunky lardy ass

So he fakes a broken hand injury goes to see Klattys plaster cast FAKERY person gets a set up shot outside a hospital uses Harvey for some attention gets a few ahh Coal get well soon off the deluded pricks on SM and his big twatting ego head feels all better again

duck off knob jockey!

Bingo!!

Also don't forget he takes Steroids - he was on Instagram angrily defending using them (I can't remember which type) - so maybe he got a touch of 'roid rage & hit a wall? :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is that meant to be crotchless or clotheless or what? As you were - nearly completed the Sunday Times crossword...
ST crossword- I am officially impressed! The sense of achievement when completed is a buzz- like getting a question right on university challenge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I expect there are more repetitive stories to come yet...
So let me give you an old soul school moment - tell me who it reminds you of... Bruno Mars - 'Leave the Door Open' - just wowsers 💋

Reactions: 6
This is what I don’t get. The whole of the Keiren years was just off for me. They met and married pretty quickly then after previously trying unsuccessfully for a baby using IVF with Alex she drops pregnant pretty quickly not once but twice. Then the whole secrecy thing with little Jett and his birth and where it happened was just weird. Then the Keiren cheating with multiple friends/nanny’s her not leaving and being a victim of this “awful” “unfaithful” “sex addicted” man who she denigrates at every opportunity and uses as an unpaid nanny/farmhand/slave/verbal punchbag. She stopped him from working and going to the gym so he then turned from a semi attractive male stripper to a downtrodden shell of a man with a dad bod. Yet when he moves on from her into a new relationship there doesn’t seem to be any cheating or behaviour she accused him of. So maybe just maybe the problem was her ???
I cannot in conscience criticise Pete or Kieron ,
The kids aways seem looked after, Seems to be a lot of love and pride there , and she has had the cheek to say it gives her the hump people crediting the dads , Well , got one question for you deluded witch , and your moronic fans , when a couple break up the woman nearly always gets the kids,
So why are both sets of kids not living with you full time? Wonderful mother my arse

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Don’t mind me, I’ve just been laughing for the last hour, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person, I really need to crack on with making the Cauliflower Cheese to go with me roast beef but I’m all behind due to belly laughing 🤣 and of course filming H to get maximum exposure is also predictable, low and pretty sad

• Angry
Reactions: 13
ST crossword- I am officially impressed! The sense of achievement when completed is a buzz- like getting a question right on university challenge!
I’m impressed , completed it twice out of hundreds of goes , well done

Reactions: 7
Lying shitpot she is,please,please find out her lies and get the lying bleep and him him the sleazy eyed bleep.🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why have the sun stopped allowing comments, Is it because they know the stories are fairytales and they get slated in the comments 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I really hope that the people involved in Harvey’s care are watching and listening carefully. I’m extremely concerned for his welfare and emotional well being.
Why make a a show of him being refused cake? What happened after he was refused cake?
I’ve shown Carl’s injuries to people in the medical field. They were surprised at the explanation but said it IS possible. However, the two main opinions were that he’d had his hand crushed by something or someone... the other opinion was a boxing type injury.
Harvey said “angry”. Was he saying sorry for injuring Carl?
I genuinely feel Harvey is being used for more than deflection this time. Are they trying to show they can manage him at weekends and everything is fine.
If Harvey isn’t allowed home then there’s no need for him to have a house..
The whole thing stinks.
I’m expressing my concerns as a parent of special needs child. The smokescreen they’ve put up is troubling me greatly.

No wonder the article isn't allowing comments, people will be so disappointed they can't post their theories of what REALLY happened.
Or there is an open investigation?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.