Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. Still churning them out. Those poor bloody elephants.... although the elephant does have neater toes than Batnan....

Katie Price flaunts her 'biggest ever boobs' while at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2043165

I was a bit worried about Grant (or Phil) on the right may well be making a run for it in this one...
View attachment 2043171
Does she not have any shame? Is she not embarrassed? I would be MORTIFIED if these pics got out of me let alone distributed by myself?! What the fuckkkkkkkk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Kieron could use those chapters of her demands of him as evidence of coercive control. It’s black and white truth as Cole would say.

A question I would like one of you tattlers out there to answer. The backgrid photos, the Daily Mail coverage etc. How much money in reality does this make for her? She must be making something large, because the flights alone are thousands of pounds. The hotel is probably free, begged for, but airlines don’t give free travel to modwles. How much is she actually making?

Reactions: 24
The two pictures to me scream desperate.
The Junior picture screams please acknowledge me and get me free VIP backstage access tonight.
The J&B picture screams i've had a visit from SS and school and their in the process of taking the kids. Maybe wrong but looks like the shits hitting the fan and finally the wheels are turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The two pictures to me scream desperate.
The Junior picture screams please acknowledge me and get me free VIP backstage access tonight.
The J&B picture screams i've had a visit from SS and school and their in the process of taking the kids. Maybe wrong but looks like the shits hitting the fan and finally the wheels are turning.
That was my first thought about that 'my word' post of J&B. I wasn't going to say though as it's too much to hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kieron could use those chapters of her demands of him as evidence of coercive control. It’s black and white truth as Cole would say.

A question I would like one of you tattlers out there to answer. The backgrid photos, the Daily Mail coverage etc. How much money in reality does this make for her? She must be making something large, because the flights alone are thousands of pounds. The hotel is probably free, begged for, but airlines don’t give free travel to modwles. How much is she actually making?
i doubt the hotel would be free she as not advertised where she was staying so why would she get it for free

Reactions: 14
Didn't know Junior had a gig at the O2 tonight,,i bet the poor lads crapping himself incase old mother dearest shows up new teeth, tits and tatts on show using the "do you know who i am, that's my son jooonor" i want free entry and access to VIP section, free booze, free merchandise making an even bigger fool of herself than the boxing thing .🤣
if she does not go to Junior gig she will use the excuse she had to be at home for Bunny and Jett(all her so called fans will be screaming she could not leave them for the night and ignore the fact she left them the day after they came home and spent the night in a hotel with Carl and Ryan)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Years ago, Katie couldn't give a stuff about "family."
Now, when all slebs are posting left, right and centre about "my kids, my world" she's jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.