Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God those feathers stuck on the wall and the deep, clashing colours everywhere! I think she's actually devalued the house. Imagine going to see
a house and having to factor in all the extra painting of walls you'd need to pay for to get a neutral look again?
When SB was allowed An Opinion on Trampy he was trying to get her to paint it in neutrals as I recall. Now look at it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Junior is appearing at the O2 academy Islington tonight. Wonder if mummy dearest is going to gatecrash?
Oh it would be fun.Pricey showcasing the norks of doom in a frontless , backless see through nylon blouse-ette woo hooing like a loon with missing teef.
“ Joon-yer....JOON-YER....Sing Slide for Mummy......You’re my world.....A hole noo wuuuuuuurld🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Actually, my niece had a terrible experience during a C Section when she did feel the cut. She yelled though and they stopped.
yeah my point exactly! If you did feel the cut you would yell, no way could you just grit your teeth and not tell anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
MP or Magistrate... Not sure Stan. Even so, she's ruined the place. It's like a trailer park trash hovel now. Anyone buying it, would just knock it down.
The developers will be queuing up to buy it. That dual carriageway has numerous new developments springing up on field sites so an already in place residential plot with access to the main road would be very desirable.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They could just not delete things, I don't really I just forget.

I'm not even sure the texts showed what she claims. Sounds to me like she gets intensely jealous and paranoid and demands to see texts. She was on film doing it with Boyson, and years before that going through all Pete's phone calls. Boyson told her she was being ridiculous as the texts were some business thing, Pete's phone calls were room service.
She said the texts were screen shotted though, which clearly means the person wanted to keep them to use/show at some point later down the road.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh it would be fun.Pricey showcasing the norks of doom in a frontless , backless see through nylon blouse-ette woo hooing like a loon with missing teef.
“ Joon-yer....JOON-YER....Sing Slide for Mummy......You’re my world.....A hole noo wuuuuuuurld🎶
Oh how we laugh....but imagine how poor J feels 🫤 Trying to make a career & stand on your own 2 feet. And that sIag is your mother...a failed washed up plastic scarred old woman whose fandango has been seen by the world & poked by 847,999,000 "the one" 😭😭
I suppose if that's your normal you get used to it. But hell, I can think of 10,000 other famous women I'd rather be calling "mum".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Something definitely up in skanky land,,no pictures from the entertainment and VIP party from that Welsh plaster class, no pictures from mother's day, skanks been silent since Friday. The only time skanks this silent is when she sneaks off for repair work or she's in trouble and thinking of a way to deflect and blame someone else. 😎
Kieran hasn't the kids back so she's not in jail, something must have fallen out or exploded and she's in for repair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The first time I noticed IT @Dollylovesshoes was on the news. My OH and I kept laughing as there was a trouble afoot. Jordan was continually mentioned with tea-towel head, Yassar Arrafat.
'She gets everywhere' we giggled.
I didn’t even know she was popular,I think it was just being noticed by media,I’d never heard of her,this was way before her real Jordan days.I think.

Oh how we laugh....but imagine how poor J feels 🫤 Trying to make a career & stand on your own 2 feet. And that sIag is your mother...a failed washed up plastic scarred old woman whose fandango has been seen by the world & poked by 847,999,000 "the one" 😭😭
I suppose if that's your normal you get used to it. But hell, I can think of 10,000 other famous women I'd rather be calling "mum".
Doubt she'll show up, my money is she's in for repair, no way she'll have missed out on world's best muvvah without good reason.

She said the texts were screen shotted though, which clearly means the person wanted to keep them to use/show at some point later down the road.
It could also mean they knew KP was a complete nutter and it was to prove the texts weren't anything like what she was saying.

Reactions: 18
Katie Price #260 Was it REALLY Mothers Day cos KPs off and away-to fix ITS Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

• Haha
Doubt she'll show up, my money is she's in for repair, no way she'll have missed out on world's best muvvah without good reason.
In for repair. Perfect description. Pretty sure she would fail the MOT, both physically and emotionally.

The lack of mother's day posts are perplexing and smacks of the Christmas saga. Not another runaway horse?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.