Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

She’s been the gift that keeps giving this week; it finally landed back in the UK with kids and Slymi Rymi in tow with Cole the Mug picking them up and their luggage. Hoods went up when they saw the paps that Cole must’ve called to prove that they were a couple. It palmed the kids off somewhere for a Cardiff hair masterclass the next day when she appeared her usually late self with Slymi and Cole in tow. More fool the people that paid for tickets to see her.

Looks like we’ll be getting Harvey pics rolled out as she’s seeing him this week and hopefully KH will get his kids back at some point.

As you were Krusties!
---
Some cracking photos from the last thread:

63674F98-3231-4A25-8748-6CECFF9E379C.jpeg

EBE95D3A-7026-4584-906B-3B2577D626CC.jpeg
B4FA9A05-A43A-4941-BC11-4CF9C22B2029.jpeg
EA40D61F-1A3A-430B-B9E6-5AA6AAB780DC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
My last post should of said, she said, she has perfect nipples!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Do you think channel 4 has a contract to do 3 series?
Or do you think KP hopes to have another series
Hope they take MM off her soon
---
I am getting very nervous about BH as KP is very confident that she is keeping MM plus seems to be able to spend money like water

Reactions: 34
Morning everyone ❤
Not much to recap. The homecoming wasn't as expected as someone tipped off the pap (probably sink boy as revenge for being ordered home from Thailand) so skank, slymi Rymi were caught in the wild so no backgrid fee, sink boy picking up and outing skank after she'd claimed she was single so next day they were back together staged pap walk by backgrid then to the salon for 6hrs then onto Wales were skank arrived 2hrs late off her tits on sniff and was greeted by someone shouting "finally" to which skank looked pissed off about sat in the chair for her make over and looked worse after pointy chin had finished. All the while leaving her cherished mentally damage youngest children who skank can't leave alone day or night with some babysitter while she, sink boy, slymi Rymi did a hotel three way. ❤
chrome_screenshot_1678959099978.png
chrome_screenshot_1678882822985.png
chrome_screenshot_1678882921417.png
chrome_screenshot_1678882967605.png
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Morning everyone ❤
Not much to recap. The homecoming wasn't as expected as someone tipped off the pap (probably sink boy as revenge for being ordered home from Thailand) so skank, slymi Rymi were caught in the wild so no backgrid fee, sink boy picking up and outing skank after she'd claimed she was single so next day they were back together staged pap walk by backgrid then to the salon for 6hrs then onto Wales were skank arrived 2hrs late off her tits on sniff and was greeted by someone shouting "finally" to which skank looked pissed off about sat in the chair for her make over and looked worse after pointy chin had finished. All the while leaving her cherished mentally damage youngest children who skank can't leave alone day or night with some babysitter while she, sink boy, slymi Rymi did a hotel three way. ❤View attachment 2034843View attachment 2034845View attachment 2034847View attachment 2034848View attachment 2034849
They literally look like they’re gonna ask to tarmac my drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She looks absolutely dreadful on the radio show. I am not sure how she could look much worse. She is as well as being an awful person completely off her rocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like she’s back in her cesspit judging by the decor behind her. But wtf is going on with her hair?!? She looks like she has gone to sleep in the hair and makeup from the plasterclass and dragged herself up to face the camera (probably after a comedown)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Oh… Alex R has just confirmed he’s in Panto for Xmas… what happened to her Panto booking she said she had? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s the point of her latest tattoo, wouldn’t it be cheaper and a lot more comfortable just wearing a nice pair of cotton knickers? I mean being daring she could stretch to a midi brief or tanga but I favour full briefs as they cover all yer bits!

Just thinking she could have had the word cotton tattooed down there you can do it in 30% wash these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh… Alex R has just confirmed he’s in Panto for Xmas… what happened to her Panto booking she said she had? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
That's going to piss skank off and i hope this means doors are starting to open for Alex after what skank did to him. People may be listening and realising what a bleep she is and her ex's may not be the bastards she makes them out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If only he was going to play the front end of the cow in 'Jack and The Beanstalk ' and the Skank was the back end, and Alex had a nice big bowl of bran flakes 🐄💨💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how she will behave at Juniors upcoming concert. I think she will move heaven and earth to get papped with Peter and Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.