Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another quiet day in skankyland, oh well, time for more coffee.

Reactions: 14
They must share the same surgeon . . Is one eye bigger than the other a specialty?
---

Yes, let's not forget that she reckons she recently got mistaken for Ekin-Su 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my lordy, more like Ekin WHO???
---
For anyone new here and wondering ... Cardigan is Chad Daddy Carols on off excuse for zleb management ... Used to be in partnership with Slimy until a fake fallout (clearly still in cahoots) ... He is called cardigan because he favours wearing bejewelled cardigans like this ... Claimed to have had loads of plastic surgery and turkey teef and this is the best he can manage to look. Another professional with a face you can trust .....
Deary me, head so round you could shove fingers up his nose and use him as a bowling ball

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
About Princess and her makeup, random.
The end. Thank f***!
What did I learn, not much I didn’t already know. A fantasist, narcissistic of the highest level. How she is a diva, moaned her whole way though every autobiography, had to be all about her constantly. One rule for her, one for everyone else. Bully. Liar. witch. Spiteful, revengeful. No manners, no respect towards anyone else. Expects diamonds and presents constantly. Drinker. Addict.
Absolutely nothing down to earth about her in the slightest.
Doesn’t ever learn from her mistakes.
Has been in therapy all her life.
Her life is definitely Groundhog Day.
She's manic, a child, grabbing at every shiny object that comes by. I'm ready for the next one! You da best DC.
---
So posts old pictures of Mum, only old pictures with P & J, surely they would post more recent ones 🤔
Would have loved to have been at that lunch. Hot tea galore.

Reactions: 20
I'll do it :LOL: .. She probably rambles on and doesn't read what gets written anyway.

Sorry should have said hello first. I've lurked here for ages, liked a lot but never commented. Gob smacked most of the time.

Hope you are all well.
Hey, I'll co write it with you, Rise And Fall Of Skankster's Monster!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im sure I've read that tooth veneers only last for a certain number of years before they need replacing....... not that i read alot about cosmetic procedures, but it makes you wonder about all these famous teeth that might have been re-done on the quiet

Reactions: 16
Im sure I've read that tooth veneers only last for a certain number of years before they need replacing....... not that i read alot about cosmetic procedures, but it makes you wonder about all these famous teeth that might have been re-done on the quiet
She’s a bloody liar, even about her veneers. When she was on IAC she kept saying the bush tucker trials were harder for her because of her veneers. Well to be fair hers must be crowns, judging by that pic of her with stumps. I have cosmetic crowns on a few of my top teeth. I eat whatever I want. I was told they’d last 10 years. Thinking on it, mine are actually about 12 years old now and still perfectly fine. No way she could wait 10 years before having something redone.

The weapons grade bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a bloody liar, even about her veneers. When she was on IAC she kept saying the bush tucker trials were harder for her because of her veneers. Well to be fair hers must be crowns, judging by that pic of her with stumps. I have cosmetic crowns on a few of my top teeth. I eat whatever I want. I was told they’d last 10 years. Thinking on it, mine are actually about 12 years old now and still perfectly fine. No way she could wait 10 years before having something redone.

The weapons grade bleep.
She never follows advice post surgery or the tattoo post care advice so I can't imagine the veneers or crowns are any different

well, we now know she charges £30 for an autograph dont we ;)
And for a quid it'll give you a blowie and herpes
---
Ohhhhhhh, idea.....given the calibre of her writing, I don't know why we haven't thought of this before....... @Whl1994 get writing Skanky's unauthorised autobiography please 👍 it can include the TRUTH & blow all her lies out the water. I actually think it would be a best seller.

It's kinda mind-blowing to think how hard it must be for Wilma to write in Skanky style. And to Skanky it just comes naturally 🤣

I still cannot believe that absolute morons bought those books & read them willingly 🤷🤦
I would love to do this but given how much I'd have to write, I wouldn't want to clutter the thread.
Writing Skanky style isn't that difficult for me to be fair...I obviously channel it too easily 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Her fans don't like it when you mention what a good job Peter and his wife are doing bringing up Junior and the kids... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wizards sleeve?
Decorators paste bucket more like.
I,m sure it has been mentioned before but sure I read she,d had work on her downstairs equipment. If she had maybe she has no real feeling down there and does feel any size,and that’s why when she,s love bombing the one it,s always the biggest she,s had and then when they split it’s a chipolata. I,m sure she said in the jungle when Pete first tried to get with her it was a tiny acorn but when she decided he was the one it became a mighty oak. Sorry if this is rather crude😁

• Haha
I reckon her royal skankness is away getting the diamond knee tattoo done again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her last book 'Harvey and Me' seemed to sink without trace, no doubt it was terrible. Does anyone know is there a way of finding out how many copies it sold?
Ryte sew eye ham tellen yoo now hit ownlee wend han sould heleventee billyun han heleventeen coppees didn hit Pete you bleep.
Eye ham an hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, hontroopatenor, campaynya four da dislablabled, mudel, fashun disyna, dee hi why henfooseeast han owl rand top burd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon her royal skankness is away getting the diamond knee tattoo done again.
The skin is that old and thin, the tattooist is literally going to have to ink it into her kneecap! I suppose It'll give some archaeologist something to write a paper about in years to come.
---
Ryte sew eye ham tellen yoo now hit ownlee wend han sould heleventee billyun han heleventeen coppees didn hit Pete you bleep.
Eye ham an hactrus, orfa, foxee beengo muvva ov da yeer, hontroopatenor, campaynya four da dislablabled, mudel, fashun disyna, dee hi why henfooseeast han owl rand top burd
You know, sometimes you make more sense than the Kipper herself does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She,s very quiet for some reason,when she usually comes back off holiday she,s posting all family pics and videos of H . Yet now nothing . I,m hoping like some,other Krusty poster she,s been arrested, but it’s more likely she,s having corrective surgery or please make me happy some plastic wannabe at Wales lamped her one so needs new teeth. Mmmm turkey long way by car SB need plenty off sniff to keep the pain away.

• Haha
I,m sure it has been mentioned before but sure I read she,d had work on her downstairs equipment. If she had maybe she has no real feeling down there and does feel any size,and that’s why when she,s love bombing the one it,s always the biggest she,s had and then when they split it’s a chipolata. I,m sure she said in the jungle when Pete first tried to get with her it was a tiny acorn but when she decided he was the one it became a mighty oak. Sorry if this is rather crude😁
Definitely. It had the full transition last year. There was enough flabby labby to create a full cock and bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.