Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So posts old pictures of Mum, only old pictures with P & J, surely they would post more recent ones 🤔
Wow, Claire's looking good. Think she's 57/58.
---
Claire Powell of Can, looks amazing and actually better than she did when she was appearing with Krusty and Pete on their show yonks ago. I have no doubt that she has had “some help”, but it’s subtle and has worked well. Both Claire and Cole’s mum look younger and better that KP. Krusty will be seething about these pics 🤣🤣🤣
I wish Skanky would pull her knickers up properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Prob bought this new diabetes drug the celebs are reported as using.
If she is then good luck with that, my niece is on this for diabetes and the side effects are not great, cramps, sickness, and horrendous diarrhoea problems for 3 to 4 days each week.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She couldn’t be nicked could she? On bail etc keeping schtum? Just a dream I’ve had.😏
I think we would all love that to be true. Oh what a day it could be, her and Donald Trump 😂

-

I found this from the Kieran cheating days, strikes me as odd how he has therapy and then has to report back to her? I thought the point of therapy is that it's confidential? She also made him take lie detector tests and went through his phone messages and CCTv watching everything in the house. Men have been sent to prison for this.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 14.33.00.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 14.44.30.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 14.44.09.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 14.48.06.png

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She couldn’t be nicked could she? On bail etc keeping schtum? Just a dream I’ve had.😏
Woo hoo! That would be amaaaaaaaazin innit 😜
---
I think we would all love that to be true. Oh what a day it could be, her and Donald Trump 😂

-

I found this from the Kieran cheating days, strikes me as odd how he has therapy and then has to report back to her? I thought the point of therapy is that it's confidential? She also made him take lie detector tests and went through his phone messages and CCTv watching everything in the house. Men have been sent to prison for this.
None of it counts where skank is involved. If she was a real bloke (rather than the almost bloke that it is) it would have been incarcerated years ago. It just gets away with everything.
View attachment 2042908

View attachment 2042919
View attachment 2042921

View attachment 2042923

• Haha
Reactions: 15

-

View attachment 2042908

View attachment 2042919
View attachment 2042921

View attachment 2042923
I've said it a million times & I'll say it a million times more....how the duck has she got away with everything she has?
She is an abuser FACT.
She is a bankrupt spending like a millionaire FACT.
She is a blackmailer FACT.
She was deemed unfit to have custody of her own children FACT.
She has been responsible for the death of many "pets" FACT
She lies about absolutely everything FACT
She is a bleep FACT FACT FACT FACT 🤣🤣
I could go on for hours & hours 🥴
---
Wow, Claire's looking good. Think she's 57/58.
---

I wish Skanky would pull her knickers up properly.
I actually think that was from her kids mental health working not working holiday & she's just had her tattoo done & is trying to keep it uncovered 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I remember when I was 18 being mortified my Mum had broken her collarbone falling out of a taxi pissed.

I actually cringe for her kids knowing she had to watch CCTV to check if she had fucked a stranger the night before in her kitchen. And that is just one skanky thing of thousands.
I think I would probably change my name , gender and country tbh if she had birthed me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I bet Prinny,has searched online about her mum also
junior,it’s just natural at that age.My god what they know about their mother,even without reading,it must have been horrendous.🙁loads and loads they have witnessed.Then reading about how nasty she really is!perhaps they know that already.I would imagine so.Skanky isn’t the type to hide it from her kids is she!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not paying £9.99 for H and me me me. I notice she says AFP is still in touch with Dwight’s manager to this day!
#260. Our DC16 was the reader, of the lies from this deceiver. When’s Crawl gonna leave her? Just a thread suggestion. How you managed to read all the pages DC, without ending up with a facial twitch, I don’t know😂🙀. You’ve certainly taken more than one for the team. Thank you💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
KP is very quiet wonder what is going on
Have the kids gone to school?
My dream is that she has been arrested and is finally being held to account for her disgusting behavior, I suspect the truth is that she’s having some work done - although God only knows where J & B are if that’s the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't know Junior had a gig at the O2 tonight,,i bet the poor lads crapping himself incase old mother dearest shows up new teeth, tits and tatts on show using the "do you know who i am, that's my son jooonor" i want free entry and access to VIP section, free booze, free merchandise making an even bigger fool of herself than the boxing thing .🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
#260. Our DC16 was the reader, of the lies from this deceiver. When’s Crawl gonna leave her? Just a thread suggestion. How you managed to read all the pages DC, without ending up with a facial twitch, I don’t know😂🙀. You’ve certainly taken more than one for the team. Thank you💖
I think our dearest DC,may have to book the pwoiry.🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell. Still churning them out. Those poor bloody elephants.... although the elephant does have neater toes than Batnan....

Katie Price flaunts her 'biggest ever boobs' while at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2043165

I was a bit worried about Grant (or Phil) on the right may well be making a run for it in this one...
View attachment 2043171
Although her skin is pretty much like that poor elephants. She’s almost the same colour & I suspect the hair on top of the elephant’s head, if very similar to what her hair looks like without extensions. Similar toes & if her nose was to have grown from all the lies, it would without a doubt, be longer than that trunk. 🙈😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, it looks like her Tena Lady pads have become unstuck....

1679332938462.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.