Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot.One way or another, and probably more than any of us realise. I ( complete supposition on my part),think she does have a pot of money, weither it translates to the AFP mattress or an account in foreign climes ( ahem), which is not immediately accessible.
I also think a lot of her paid jobs are cash in hand,which suits both parties.For instance nightclub appearances, and ads which may not declare the exact fee .And certain business associations are shady AF.
I mean, I’m not Sherlock Holmes but I do wonder if the drugs squad/fraud squad/HMRC are out permanently,on a particularly long ,liquid lunch.
Kp isn’t the only one of course, but it is screamingly obvious that all is not Kosher.
She is earning, and still earning and the money keeps coming in.Bankrupcy works for her because she is not worried about repaying , and she is not scared.There is also the lovely bonus of not having to pay tax for the last 5 years.Who is going to jail muvver of five, sole carer of a handicapped young adult and a woman who has mental ‘ elf issues and undiagnosed ( so far ) ADHD and goodness what else.
I do think some of her associates get her holiday freebies, but there is definitely some kind of give and take there.
Like I say, all supposition on my part.
well, we now know she charges £30 for an autograph dont we ;)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Interesting that Helena mentioned upthread about her body shaming her exes.
I seem to distinctly remember her always (and predictably) claiming that they were lacking in the male appendage department.
Imagine if a bloke who’d ‘done the deed’ with her, after she’d shown him the gates of hell every night with that rancid maw proclaimed that she had a fanny like the proverbial wizard’s sleeve?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
and now look at the state if the place! Open-legged, tatty, reject Barbies sellotaped on the wall, feathers glued on, glittery pink garbage everwhere, crap bits of DIY involving spray cans of pink paint................................ Yeah luvverly innit

As to the septic pollution last year I did write to 'orsham council who said "Not our problem, thats Southern Water" so I emailed them too about it. Basically Southern Water will only act on a complaint IF its someone directly affected in the area complaining about an issue, so unless we have someone on here who lives in 'Orsham or the surrounding area then Southern Water are perfectly happy for the locals affected to have skanky's shite flowing through their taps. They are not interested in pursuing the fact, likewise the Green Party for the area never even bothered to reply to me.
Do we have anybody around the area willing to give Southern Water a rocket up the arse over it? Please bear in mind that a huge proportion of the household water for this region comes from aquifers which are directly fed by groundwater, therefore all the filth you see on this photo will seep through into those aquifers and then be taken-up by pumps to be used by the region, like the stuff you use to make a cuppa or bath your children in. Southern Water do not care at all :(
---

Her shreiking at Boyson over it is on one of the early wikis
How about the local papers? They might be interested, especially if the local authorities and political parties aren't interested.

Reactions: 22
I'm 40 and we had a prom lol left May 1999 and we certainly weren't the first year to have one x
Indeed, little me had a prom in 1994, think it all started after 80s films like Pretty in Pink, us kids all watched those films and we all wanted to re-enact those teenage USA 80s movies, i loved PIP 😁 reckon that’s how it all began, and now it’s a ‘thing’ over here 😁

Even though I was a goth/indie girl, being Indian I got my Mum to buy me the pinkest of Sari-dresses (think she loved me going very Indian and girly instead of my all black outfits) must admit I turned a few heads (ego ego ego) eeeeek don’t I sound like Skank….it‘s a fine line we tread 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God those feathers stuck on the wall and the deep, clashing colours everywhere! I think she's actually devalued the house. Imagine going to see
a house and having to factor in all the extra painting of walls you'd need to pay for to get a neutral look again?
The DVD table could actually be quite quirky and interesting if they were actually encased properly in resin so you had an even surface.
---
Indeed, little me had a prom in 1994, think it all started after 80s films like Pretty in Pink, us kids all watched those films and we all wanted to re-enact those teenage USA 80s movies, i loved PIP 😁 reckon that’s how it all started, and now it’s a ‘thing’ over here 😁

Even though I was a goth/indie girl, being Indian I got my Mum to buy me the pinkest of Sari-dresses (think she loved me going very Indian and girly instead of my all black outfits) must admit I turned a few heads (ego ego ego) eeeeek don’t I sound like Skank….it‘s a fine line we tread 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
OMG I love Saris! I love how Indian women of all ages and shapes and sizes wear them and because they are so pretty they look gorgeous on anyone!
---
View attachment 2042716All I see is when I look at her name on the wall is KATIE PRICK
It's like if Changing Rooms was done by toddlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I seem to distinctly remember her always (and predictably) claiming that they were lacking in the male appendage department.
Imagine if a bloke who’d ‘done the deed’ with her, after she’d shown him the gates of hell every night with that rancid maw proclaimed that she had a fanny like the proverbial wizard’s sleeve?!
Double standards!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wizards sleeve?
Decorators paste bucket more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Indeed, little me had a prom in 1994, think it all started after 80s films like Pretty in Pink, us kids all watched those films and we all wanted to re-enact those teenage USA 80s movies, i loved PIP 😁 reckon that’s how it all began, and now it’s a ‘thing’ over here 😁

You don't sound like Skank because she's 45 and trying to act like a teen still. I'm sure you did look stunning, nothing wrong with girls getting dressed up and showing off a bit when they're young, tis the natural order of things. ( Someone should send Skank the memo!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Even the silicone strip to fix the dress in position can’t keep them incased 🤣🤣
After her last surgery she supposedly said she was 99% happy with her body and the only thing she still wanted to fix was her nose, yet she has just had yet another boob job. She has a very warped idea of what a woman supposedly should look like. And considering she had weight loss surgery not that long ago she is clearly piling on the weight again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah they said on Loose Women that the side effects were no laughing matter. Bad that people with diabetes in America die sometimes because they can't afford insulin and then celebs and such are taking helpful medication as a slimming aid purely for vanity. Probably taking it from people who really need it.
Yeah, it's become quite an issue in some parts of the US (such as La La Land) because of the number of non diabetics who are taking it have meant a shortage for people who actually need it. Disgusting really that people are just too lazy to actually diet and exercise. And once you stop taking it the weight comes back anyway.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="onthebuses, post: 14448482, member: 255315"
I’m a red blooded male and I can honestly say I don’t find these even remotely attractive. I just don’t understand the mental health situation of any bloke that wants to go anywhere near her. It has to be either sheer desperation or they’re incredibly stupid and just want to prove something. I’d say SB is the latter.
[/QUOTE]
Forget the bolt on boobs, she is shapeless ... Plus she goes such an odd shape when she gains weight on holiday due to all the lipo ... The skinny filter can't hide her pot belly[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So apparently it’s the paps fault she’s been banned from driving so many times. Blaming everyone else again instead of taking responsibility for her actions
The paps' fault - and also the magistrate (?) who "had it in for her."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Speaking of the MM and skanks TV comeback the latest viewing figures are a bleeping giggle and these are filtered to only include C4 and it's not good for skank but a bleeping giggle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 37th in the table and thats just for C4.
chrome_screenshot_1679343954115.png
chrome_screenshot_1679344021919.png
chrome_screenshot_1679344056668.png
chrome_screenshot_1679344091981.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.