Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a red blooded male and I can honestly say I don’t find these even remotely attractive. I just don’t understand the mental health situation of any bloke that wants to go anywhere near her. It has to be either sheer desperation or they’re incredibly stupid and just want to prove something. I’d say SB is the latter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m a red blooded male and I can honestly say I don’t find these even remotely attractive. I just don’t understand the mental health situation of any bloke that wants to go anywhere near her. It has to be either sheer desperation or they’re incredibly stupid and just want to prove something. I’d say SB is the latter.
I'd say both an incredibly stupid very desperate tosser who may also still be in the closet that's why he likes the manly look.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kieron could use those chapters of her demands of him as evidence of coercive control. It’s black and white truth as Cole would say.

A question I would like one of you tattlers out there to answer. The backgrid photos, the Daily Mail coverage etc. How much money in reality does this make for her? She must be making something large, because the flights alone are thousands of pounds. The hotel is probably free, begged for, but airlines don’t give free travel to modwles. How much is she actually making?
A lot.One way or another, and probably more than any of us realise. I ( complete supposition on my part),think she does have a pot of money, weither it translates to the AFP mattress or an account in foreign climes ( ahem), which is not immediately accessible.
I also think a lot of her paid jobs are cash in hand,which suits both parties.For instance nightclub appearances, and ads which may not declare the exact fee .And certain business associations are shady AF.
I mean, I’m not Sherlock Holmes but I do wonder if the drugs squad/fraud squad/HMRC are out permanently,on a particularly long ,liquid lunch.
Kp isn’t the only one of course, but it is screamingly obvious that all is not Kosher.
She is earning, and still earning and the money keeps coming in.Bankrupcy works for her because she is not worried about repaying , and she is not scared.There is also the lovely bonus of not having to pay tax for the last 5 years.Who is going to jail muvver of five, sole carer of a handicapped young adult and a woman who has mental ‘ elf issues and undiagnosed ( so far ) ADHD and goodness what else.
I do think some of her associates get her holiday freebies, but there is definitely some kind of give and take there.
Like I say, all supposition on my part.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A lot.One way or another, and probably more than any of us realise. I ( complete supposition on my part),think she does have a pot of money, weither it translates to the AFP mattress or an account in foreign climes ( ahem), which is not immediately accessible.
I also think a lot of her paid jobs are cash in hand,which suits both parties.For instance nightclub appearances, and ads which may not declare the exact fee .And certain business associations are shady AF.
I mean, I’m not Sherlock Holmes but I do wonder if the drugs squad/fraud squad/HMRC are out permanently,on a particularly long ,liquid lunch.
Kp isn’t the only one of course, but it is screamingly obvious that all is not Kosher.
She is earning, and still earning and the money keeps coming in.Bankrupcy works for her because she is not worried about repaying , and she is not scared.There is also the lovely bonus of not having to pay tax for the last 5 years.Who is going to jail muvver of five, sole carer of a handicapped young adult and a woman who has mental ‘ elf issues and undiagnosed ( so far ) ADHD and goodness what else.
I do think some of her associates get her holiday freebies, but there is definitely done kind of give and take there.
Like I say, all supposition on my part.
Don’t forget HMRC can chase for 25 years. 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I've been reading these throughout the day, had to take a few breaks, coffee, and fag, to calm my nerves .... because its nothing but repetitive crap ... lies, upon lies ... coming from someone who suffers clear delusions of grandeur, god like complex, psychosis, extreme self inflated EGO ... narcissist traits .... highly immature .... jealous, vindictive, vengeful, full of self importance, which all points to the same thing with her ... its the ` ME ... MEEE ... MEEEE .... MEE .... MEEEEE ..... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... MEEEEEEEEE!!! .... SHOW ` ....... also you can bet, all these ` cheating allegations ` are about SELF ... if you know how to read between the lines, she is in a way, trying to make it acceptable in her ` pea brain ` which is why she continues to go over the same ground again, again and again, she is trying to justify all her bad behaviour with ALL partners, by blaming them for the tit show that is her life .... only a halfwit would read her ` story ` and think, its the truth ..... it is not, she gives herself away time and time again, with the way she switches mid sentence, and goes into ` ranting, raving, psycho witch ` mode, boasting about attacking Jane ( if it really happened, is anyone's guess ) ..... that's the real pwicceee coming through ` fairy tale's ` made up in her thick deluded head ... I would imagine the ghost writer had a hard job trying to make this readable, because it is not written the way that fits her character ... she has obviously sat there spouted her monotone ` illiterate ` drivel, and paid the writer to gloss it up in areas, using big words, its blindly clear as day, that she didn't write this .... and the poor writer, has done their best with what they were given 🤷‍♀️ ... finally ... its a bleeping snooze fest ... how anyone can spend time with this unhinged BORING lunatic is beyond me, I would have pushed her down a long flights of stairs, if she ever spoke to me in that vile manner👊👊
Rumour has it someone she gobbled off at and threatened years ago grabbed her by the hair, dragged her to the bog and flushed her head down the toilet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell. Still churning them out. Those poor bloody elephants.... although the elephant does have neater toes than Batnan....

Katie Price flaunts her 'biggest ever boobs' while at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2043165

I was a bit worried about Grant (or Phil) on the right may well be making a run for it in this one...
View attachment 2043171
AEA25B34-7B9B-4C0C-BBF8-10D56008FC82.jpeg

Kipper really does have manly legs, nothing feminine about them. If you showed this picture to people, most would say they are a man’s legs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Man's legs and drawn on kegs. She really is the dream isn't she lately 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she is then good luck with that, my niece is on this for diabetes and the side effects are not great, cramps, sickness, and horrendous diarrhoea problems for 3 to 4 days each week.
Yeah they said on Loose Women that the side effects were no laughing matter. Bad that people with diabetes in America die sometimes because they can't afford insulin and then celebs and such are taking helpful medication as a slimming aid purely for vanity. Probably taking it from people who really need it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She said the texts were screen shotted though, which clearly means the person wanted to keep them to use/show at some point later down the road.
bet skanky gets all her friends to text her men to test them, or it makes no sense, my husband has my friends numbers but has never texted them,he may have phoned them looking for me but that would be it. her friends are all like her, she thinks nothing of having their men tampon fish etc., with her, so why would she think they are any different.

Reactions: 16
Didn't know Junior had a gig at the O2 tonight,,i bet the poor lads crapping himself incase old mother dearest shows up new teeth, tits and tatts on show using the "do you know who i am, that's my son jooonor" i want free entry and access to VIP section, free booze, free merchandise making an even bigger fool of herself than the boxing thing .🤣
she will open up a stall in the foyer,trying to flog her horse crap range and giving out leaflets on all the things shes trained in (eyebrows,lip injections,steriod injections,eyelashes, tattoos,interiour design,grifting,shagging and uncle tom cobbley and all)
---
I'm 40 and we had a prom lol left May 1999 and we certainly weren't the first year to have one x
we had a school disco in 1976, i couldnt go though because i had nothing to wear ( quite a lot of kids didnt go either,so i wasnt the only one).i even wore my school uniform to work for a month, before i could afford to buy new clothes. this prom stuff is ok if you have money, but if your from a poor family, its just too much to afford.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i looked on uniques page on FB, there is one photo of her on it (looking tit compared to the girls (at least half her age), no mentions of the night etc., very strange, im sure if it had been a great night. there would have been loads of photos,great comments and a promise of another booking soon, as this was such a great success.I think it must have gone down like a lead balloon, skanky stinking the place out,pissing off the people waiting for hours and the staff must have realised the ONLY way to improve her looks would be, to double bag it ! NO CHANCE of them falling for that again !
It probably cost them a fortune in free drinks in order to keep people there waiting for her to turn up and not leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.