Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile over on her Facebook attention seeking post.......I've found her a nooooo egg, woo hoo, I love it. Do you love it??? Naked Rodney has competition.
What a charmer 😂😂 well, here we have 2 prime examples of her high quality 'Fans' ... Doug & Rodney ... wow, well done there Kipper

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boozed up binbag, Poundland bikey, plastic-not-fantastic wench ! So funny. Such a brilliant article. Can't believe I've not read that before.
They are a brilliant website too - I get daily stories from them, all interesting and relevant stuff. Very easy to join up :)

Reactions: 14
As usual, an illiterate ramble. I think she means to say she can’t believe how handsome her son is. Shame she can never focus on any quality of her children other than how they look.
Will Junior 'like' the post I wonder, it really seems as if he wants nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 18
Why did they have to clean the porch 🤔
Thought decking was more his thing 🤣
Probably 4 weeks of dog and cat piss and tit all over the grounds. Animals probably locked up in one of the stables . Guy might be in power washing it for her return

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think the BH realised that KP will find any reason not to attend, so will just have her accountant and lawyer to answer questions
Which they already got so should be able to answer for her
I just hope the Bankruptcy lot have recruited the Spanish Inquisition for when these turds FINALLY get stood there in front of justice. Pity it won't be there but of course her Mentawl Elf would prevent that anyway - it'll be on 'oliday again by then

Reactions: 13
As usual, an illiterate ramble. I think she means to say she can’t believe how handsome her son is. Shame she can never focus on any quality of her children other than how they look.
Well, that's nice for the other kids to know. J is the 'most sensible' one out of all her kids. In other words, the others don't have a brain cell amongst them.... just like their luvvly muvver....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Certainly is the most sensible one. He saw through her quick enough and keeps his distance

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Rita you're on fire today 🤣🤣🤣
🏴‍☠️ I just cannot help it! Skank is a veritable plethora of stuff to rip :)
---
Probably 4 weeks of dog and cat piss and tit all over the grounds. Animals probably locked up in one of the stables . Guy might be in power washing it for her return
Unless SB has been "busy" on it....................................................................... BARF 🤮☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m like a broken record but Junior says it all without saying anything. Won’t even like his birth giver’s comment made an hour ago but likes Aunty Edna’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs to take the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.