Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual, an illiterate ramble. I think she means to say she can’t believe how handsome her son is. Shame she can never focus on any quality of her children other than how they look.
I was thinking exactly the same, and saying the most sensible. He is the oldest and has good role models in Peter and Emily. Appears to be distancing himself from her, so yes very sensible

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker… first time posting.
not KPs biggest fan at all but I was shocked when I saw some tiktok videos of some old clips from her and peters reality show. The way he spoke to her was absolutely shocking.. anyone else seen these? Thoughts?
My thoughts are he didn't do it enough.
Skanky treated Pete appallingly and there is plenty of footage out there to back this up.

• Heart
"Sometimes....all I need is the air that I breathe.." everybody sing along
Now I knew skank reminded me of someone then it came to me in a flash of insipiration - even the singing is the same!

Plus Mick called Madge a cross between Randy Crawford and Zelda of the Terrahawks (amongst other classics)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so, so sad and the ones who will be most hurt are the children by this disgusting behaviour. As a divorced parent I have never said a bad word about the children’s Dad to them. And never would. And vice versa actually.
I read a great book when we split up that said however mad you get, vent to your friends, vent to a counsellor but never to the children.
Obviously it’s different if the other parent is violent or a criminal clearly.
Am so sorry for your BIL’s situation. Depressing and diabolical behaviour from an adult - some people just aren’t fit to be parents.
Absolutely Angelina. BIL never ever spoke bad about the mother to the children, yet she used them as her therapists! The last time he spoke to his daughter, it was clear that all of this had had a huge impact on her 😔
We do wonder how they're getting on but everyone has been forced to step back. I believe the children will find their father themselves when they get older 🙏🏻
It's lovely to hear that you and your ex have kept the children out of it ❤
It's so important for people to love their children more than they dislike their ex partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably 4 weeks of dog and cat piss and tit all over the grounds. Animals probably locked up in one of the stables . Guy might be in power washing it for her return
He should have waited and power washed her ... grubby cow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Junior is going to hate that! 😅🤦🏻‍♀️
He is going to have to grow a thick skin ... he is going to spend any time he has in the spotlight as an adult excusing her behaviour ... like a poundland version of Sly Stallone and his Mum Jacky 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I do feel something is brewing, she’s going full-on with “My kids are everything” stuff today, are we approaching a 🍿 scenario……

14262E53-7536-4341-9484-947B4C500563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh I do feel something is brewing, she’s going full-on with “My kids are everything” stuff today, are we approaching a 🍿 scenario……

View attachment 2010965
Yeah of course you do skanky? :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Presently she's lolloping all over her sunbed stinking of stale booze, fag smoke and old after-sun lotion pondering over the shitstorm thats going to hit her as soon as she clears Heathrow Customs.
Bring it on! Woo hoo!!!!

• Haha

View attachment 2010965
I also noticed a cryptic inspirational quote on her stories about her “ being a good woman”( Can’t do tech or I would have posted it)
I laughed out loud.Im hoping something is brewing, but not getting my hopes up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh yes, so do my two little kids J&B for whom I'm their SOUL CARER and they need a safe warm place for stability and their MENTAL HEALTH because their daddy is being investigated by PC Plod

And my mother AFP who has just had a lung transplant and I'm her CARER

I can't go into homeless emergency accommodation as I have MENTAL HEALTH issues

Waaah waah waaaah times 10 million (world's smallest violin out)
She really annoyed me (again) when she spouted 'My mum, who is terminal still, wants to see me settled down wiv Cole and a see me happy with a baby and that's why we're going down the IVF route.'
Yeah -right! As if Amy The Immortal hasn't got enough grandchildren to worry about. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now I knew skank reminded me of someone then it came to me in a flash of insipiration - even the singing is the same!

Plus Mick called Madge a cross between Randy Crawford and Zelda of the Terrahawks (amongst other classics)
Some more classics Amy could belt out at Harvey's 21st:
Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene Part 1
Blue - Breathe Easy
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Berlin - Take My Breath Away

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think so either. I can say this from experience, my brother in law went through this with his ex wife. The lies were so bold and obvious and yet no one could do anything.
I'll give you the gist.
She refused to comply with the judge's order that BIL was supposed to have the kids that weekend and slammed the door in his face. BIL went back to court and she claimed he was violent. She had called the police on him that same night AFTER he had left. This resulted in an investigation. When it was cleared (a load of BS), he went back to collect the kids on the agreed date and she wasn't home.
They had gone on holiday without telling anyone. She claimed she had "tried to reach him" but couldn't.
He then went back to the courts and got an order from the judge saying if she did not comply, she could have a custodial sentence.
So she then filed a harassment and stalking claim against him. Cafcass, SS, the courts etc had to wait for the outcome... not guilty.
By this point, BIL was heavily in debt and hadn't seen the children in nearly a year! At some point, he gave up and has ceased all contact. This isn't down to not loving or wanting to see them. He had a breakdown and is still in debt. The impact on his mental health was huge.
Oh and he has to pay her nearly £900 for child support every month! The system is a complete joke.
None of what I've said is exaggerated or one sided. Many of her own friends, mutual friends and family members were disgusted by her behaviour. But she doesn't care... She won!
I can well believe it Rosie. I have a relative who didn't see his kid for 8 years, similar situation. I think KP has been searching for something to run to SS with. She's hinted in various messages 'now they're taking me seriously' and 'they have a lot to answer for ignoring things'. I think this indicates she has reported all kinds of things to them about K & M in the past and was desperate for something to stick. I think she's got footage somehow
( probably coached the kids to record things) and then she's ranted to social services that was proof of something and there should be an investigation. She's then took the kids. They are duty-bound to investigate things just like police were with her harassment claim....even if those claims are false. Even if she's lied 100% and SS are not looking into 'abuse' claims but have merely acknowledged her complaints, Michelle doesn't have parental rights over Jett and Bunny so KP could have always just taken them from that house and waited for Kieran to get a court order.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also noticed a cryptic inspirational quote on her stories about her “ being a good woman”( Can’t do tech or I would have posted it)
I laughed out loud.Im hoping something is brewing, but not getting my hopes up.
I suspect she has been formerly told to return the children to KH as per the 50/50 custody which has not altered (but might be after her recent shenanigans) ... the charges against KH have been dropped and I dont believe there was ever an 'investigation' into MP ... I also expect Kipper has to be interviewed by police over KH harassment charge against her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Katie Price # 256 Knees up Mother Brown, Knees up Mother Brown... No, just get 'em Tattooed instead

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#256 Kipper in Thailand, Carol at home … SS and police have been on the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.